by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  Empty Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:47 am

Hentai match
First to orgasm lose

Another hentai match was about to go down. As Collena's name was announced, the green haired maid starts making her way to the ring in her black thong leotard. Normally she would put on a happy face for the crowd and wave.... but not this time as she had more troubling matters in the back of her mind. Due to her last win against Rareta, Collena had awaken the anger of a certain red headed beast. But that didn't stop her from swaying her hips side to side, even though it was unintentionally. She climbs into the ring and leans onto one of the turnbuckle and waits for her opponent with her arms folded, not even bothering to stretch.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  Empty Re: Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:27 am

Shad hopped out to the applause of absolutely no one. Everyone knew his game and what he was about. His whole mission statement since arriving at AFW was to cause as many problems as possible, the end goal being that he would eventually stumble on the right combination of chaos, annoyance, and just plain luck to lead him...or more importantly Rebecca to an opportunity for gold. today though was a little side project, something to keep her happy...and for he to get the chance to fuck a gorgeous woman.

So he made his way into the ring, waving to the crowd like they were his fans which only fueled the boos and the insults even more, but he didn't care. once he was in the ring he made a low sweeping bow to Collena his smirk almost pleasant as he watched her. "Ah Miss Collena, so wonderful to see you today, and might i add that you are looking wonderful and radiant today."

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  Empty Re: Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:30 am

Collena would look at Shad with a unhappy look. She wasn't exactly upset with him, but she felt like he was making fun of the fact that his crazy wife wants to break her in half.

Collena did know a little bit about Shad though. She knows that Shad likes to fuck other women, including herself. And if that's the case, she was going to make this the fastest hentai match ever. "Look dude, we both know you wanna fuck me. And I'm totally cool with that. So how about we end this quick, lay down, and I'll ride your dick till your balls are dry, ok?"

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:31 am

"Oooof, you speak right to my core Collena. That offer is indeed sorely tempting me to accept, but alas, an hour of pleasure is not worth what I would recieve back home. Surely you of all people understand how she operates, if I do not fight you with everything I have, then a lack of fucks would be my smallest problem. So unfortunately I must decline your gracious offer, but rest assured we will meet again sometime, maybe I'll even foot the bill for a hotel room one day."

She looked unhappy...good. That meant she was looking for a quick escape. Shared could play it fast when fast was needed...but in this case he knew how dangerous it was to just go right on for the sex. That was her game, and she was a master at it. He needed to make her play his game...something he was quite adept at doing.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:51 am

"Ok ok, fine. Let's do this, I'll hurt you a bit, then you me. We do this a couple of times. Then, I'll hit you with a hard kick to the head that looks like I knocked you out. I fuck you hard, and we both win. Sounds good?"

Collena was desperate on trying to avoid Rebecca's wrath. She could understand if Shad immediately took the fall here, he'll just be in the situation as her.... but not as bad though. But pretending to take the fight seriously might actually work out for her.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:03 pm

"Ooo, once again I apologize but I must decline...for you see, I am also looking for the Win here. I have my own career to think about and I need to prove to the AFW that I am not to be ingored." This whole match had been a calculated exercise in brand management. If Collena won, no big deal...but if Shad won...then Collena would have to face Rebecca. Two great exhibitions to show off their skills.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:14 pm

"A-are you fucking serious?" Collena could not believe what she was hearing. Shad caring about winning a match? She kinda knows that t Shad can be slick when he wants to use his dick. But turn down an offer to let a cute, sexy girl like herself, ride him to oblivion? Collena would just stare at Shad with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:23 pm

He knew what was most likely going through her head. That he was giving up potential long term gains for short term pleasure. But that was just who he was, he knew how to play the game, to cover his bases so that no matter what he won. Such was the case here. If he gave her what he asked for, yes he would have a wonderful time fucking her all over the ring, but then when he met again his wife she would know what he had done, she had been with him long enough not to. If that happened it would create tension between them that might never truly heal, and more than anything else he did not want to lose Rebecca, she was the light in his dark world. If however he fought with everything he had, used every trick in his possession then regardless of the outcome he still had her.

"Well, any more offers for me to dramatically decline or shall we finally get to what we came here for." He settled his weight evenly between his legs. The moment before the bell rang he would launch himself across the ring, his goal to slam his flying roundhouse kick right into her stomach...give him the early advantage.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:41 pm

Collena was still completely dumbfounded by Shad denying her offer. The bell rang, and she Shad coming at her. There was no quick way out of this. She was going have to fight.

Anger started to form inside her. If she couldn't get Shad to fuck her, then she was gonna have to fuck him herself. She focused up like no other and tried to counter back by ducking low and go for a leg sweep to bring Shad down.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Well she had seen this attack before so he was not too surprised when she ducked the attack. What did catch him by surprise was the leg sweep and he did fall forward. However he caught himself, turning his fall into a hand spring to catch himself, throwing his body into the ropes, then right back at collena with another kick.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next