by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens Empty Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens

Post by Valicon Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:01 am

Hentai Submission: make your opponent give up while in a "hentai" hold

New crowd, New arena, and yet still the same old Shad.  His mind was already calculating the best way to rise to the top here at Tension but for now the Silver haired rogue had to show this crowd what he was capable of doing.  He was waiting for his cue, being super polite and kind to people (as much as it hurt him to do so) but he did not want to play his hand too early so he kept up the charade until he heard the opening beats to ACDC's Dirty Deads, at which point he would come out onto the stage.  It was strange for him to get cheers (although admittedly there were some who seemed to catch on that Shad was trouble) but most people right now saw him as just a new face...perfect.  He casually strolled onto the ring, the silver accents on his black leather pants and boots catching the arena lights and he entered to ring waving to a few member of the audience and then like his wife before him going to lean (or in his case sit on) the far turnbuckle to await his victim

Spoiler:

Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens

Post by Aeri Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:22 am

And today seemed to be a brawl with debuting fighters! Shad had already entered and his opponent was the only one that remained! And then.. suddenly a plume of smoke burst out of the entrance post, crashing into the ground and covering half of the arena!

Out of the smoke walked a shadowy figure, a silver haired beauty. Sayori stepped out of the ramp and into the ring, a smile on her face. She’d clamber onto the ropes, sliding underneath and dragging herself up to her feet, and waving. The crowd went wild, as Sayori waved for them, blowing some kisses.. and then she’d turn to face Shad.

“.. so. A hentai match.. with you?

.. well, could be worse. You don’t look too shabby..!”

She’d place a hand to her waist, standing against the corner and giving her foe a little grin.

Spoiler:

Aeri

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Sayori Visara vs Shad Owens

Post by Valicon Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 am

"I am so flattered that you think so. To face such a beauty as yourself in such a match type, truly I feel such shame that such a fate must befall our first meeting but what can we do? I guess I will just have to apologize to my wife later." From his vantage point on top of the turnbuckle he got a good look at his opponent. She was definitely a looker and probably even more so once they lost their garments and fought as nature intended.

He jumped down from his perch and moved to stand in front of her. His omnipresent smirk he tempered into something a little more friendly as he took her hand and would attempt to kiss it, trying to appear the perfect gentleman, and though some in the audience seemed to be on to his game, most were taken in by his roguish charm. "To the Victor the spoils" he would say... right before attempting to kick her between the legs with lightning speed.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:43 am

“Oh, your wife? I’ll have to meet her someday.. she sounds lovely!”

Sayori was littered with compliments. She’d press a hand to her cheek, flushing a bit, somewhat glad her first opponent wasn’t someone super aggressive.. she hoped this could be fun! Oh but how wrong she was. Sayori flushed as he took her hand and kissed it, a wide smile dawning on her face.. as she’d nod in agreement.

And then it happened. He’d slam his leg between hers, crashing his foot into her sensitive spots! Her eyes widened, as she gasped from shock, her body crumpling down to her knees, her holding her crotch with pain evident across her features. Absolutely stunned by the change, she’d wince in shock..

“H-h.. h-how.. w-why..!”

Aeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:51 am

After that initial hit the ref hurriedly rand the bell to start the match as the audience who had most been in agreement with Sayori suddenly raised a cry of Boos. Nothing he had not dealt with before but it was nice to know the audience was as fickle as ever.

He bent down and grabbed her by the hair wreching it back so that they were staring eye to eye. "Why you ask...because I am here to win and you gave me an opening, I hope you did not hold hold any delusion ls that we all fight fair...because that is simply not true." Ending his speech with a predatory grin, he stood up and would attempt to land a kick to her stomach before getting around behind her to begin the process of undressing her."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:58 am

She’d shudder from the pain in her crotch, wincing as he’d run his hand through her silver hair, and pull it back, making her look at him eye to eye! Shaking her head a bit.. as she’d hear his speech about not fighting fair.

She knew that! Sayori decided to not spare him any mercy, but Shad slammed his leg against her stomach, causing her to wince in pain! A cough escaped her lips, as she’d clutch her waist..

Shad wasn’t done yet. He’d start stripping off her top, sliding off the top half of her clothing just like that and let her pale breasts be exposed to the air of the canvas! Now the crowd might not like Shad but they sure liked the result of his actions as a loud cheer escaped them, Sayori trying to cover up her chest with a slight flush on her cheeks..

“.. j-just.. you.. wait..!”

Aeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:08 am

"Let me guess. You are just getting started, I'm evil and good wins, blah blah blah blah blah. I have heard them all before miss Sayori and you know what...I don't care. Threaten all you want it does not change what happened."

After revealing those gorgeous breasts he decided before he went any further he wanted to sample them. Getting behind her he would try to wrap his legs around her torso, trying to trap her arms as well. Then one arm would wrap around her neck while the other went to play with her boobs. "They may hate me Sayori...but they seem to love seeing you like this"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:13 am

“G-good.. evil..? That.. has nothing to do with me.”

Sayori growled a bit. She’d feel him snake himself around her, one arm locked around her neck and the other playing with her breasts, as his legs began to try and squeeze her torso. But she twisted her body just a bit, keeping her right hand free..

“All I’m saying is.. I’m gonna..”

She slammed her elbow right into his gut, a small grunt escaping her lips. Sayori lifted up her arms and bashed him again in the torso, as much force as she could muster!

“Get revenge!”

Aeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:27 am

He had tried but had not been able to lock that arm and he paid the price for it as it slammed into his torso. Taking the moment for a strategic withdrawal, he let go and rolled away to his feet clutching his side. "Revenge?!! Don't make me laugh, deep down your just jealous that I have the guts and the balls to do what I have to, to win. Can you say as much? How far are you willing to go to suceed?"

As he made it to his feet he would relax into a more counter oriented stance, his weight evenly split between his legs. He was waiting for her to make the next move his mind already working on moves 5 steps ahead.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:34 am

“Far from jealous.. no in fact.. I feel pity. Pity that you only have a chance of winning if you play dirty..”

A grin upon her face, as she’d stand up, brushing herself off. The nakedness didn’t bother her, and she’d decide to give him his own medicine! Sayori raced forwards, aiming her fist right into Shads mouth.. before.. it turned out to be a feint. Her left fist slammed up right into his chin to send him back, and if it worked.. she’d slam her leg right into his gut!

Aeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next