Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens. Empty Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by Valicon Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:13 am

Rebecca Stretched out backstage, Limbering up for another match, another chance for her to show her warrior's mettle. This match was another case of why she needed to get to the match request board before Shad did. She preferred a good old- fashioned scrap, while he preferred the match be a touch more...intimate. Not that she didn't like it (in truth she loved these types of fights) just as a rule she never admitted it. So here she was in a outfit that probably wouldn't stay on, getting ready for a fight that may not actually be a fight. She still took it seriously though, a match was a match and she would not shirk from...

The Sound of the Frankish war song broke Rebecca out of her inner thoughts and rushed her towards the entrance. She exploded onto the staged, marching and giving her war cry to the beat of the song. Then she began to march, like a soldier, down to the ring where she climbed the steps and entered the ring, giving the crowd in all directions her warrior's salute before settling in to one of the far corners to await her opponent.

Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens. YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens. Empty Re: Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:28 am

Oh man, it had been way too long since Lauren had last been in an AFW wrestling ring. Her last match had been a lost against the Amazon, Alaina Sanders, a woman Lauren had last heard had become world champion, so at least she didn't lose to a scrub.

Still, that loss was quite a while ago, and it seemed AFW officials weren't all too impressed with her performance, given since then she'd only wrestled in dark matches before the show, or working indie shows across Japan.

But tonight, it seemed, the texan was getting another chance, this time in a hentai match against a new girl on the roster. While Lauren had never had a proper hentai match before, she had flirted with plenty of people in the ring, and wasn't against the idea of showing off her body.

So after her opponents entrance, she came out to the ramp when her music played, donning her usual green and black one piece and taped limbs, getting a very...mild reception from the crowd, no doubt because nobody really remembered who the girl was. She'd have to change that with her win tonight!
Laurens ring gear:

Entering the ring, she'd take a look at her red-headed opponent, a cocky smirk on her face. "So your the girl I get to make cum tonight huh? You're certainly a knock out! You ready for a fun time?"

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens. Empty Re: Hentai Match: Laruen Summers vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Already Rebecca decided she liked this girl. She was sassy, pretty, and confident. Time would tell if she lived up to first impressions, but first impressions were positive. "Oh I'll be cumming tonight...only after you cum and then I make you eat me out after the match, put that smart mouth of yours to work." She ended her little declaration with a confident laugh.

Her challenge having been made she softened her expression and lowered her voice so only Lauren could hear. "In all seriousness though, good luck and may the best woman win." She marched forward to offer a handshake to Lauren. If accepted she would then return to her corner and stretch a few more times before the bell rang.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Well that was interesting, it seemed her opponent was happy to boast to the crowd, but wanted to make it clear after that she meant her words with respect. Understanding, and feeling similar, the texan smiled at her opponent while reaching out and shaking her hand.

Rather than let it go though, Lauren decided to spice things up, keeping a firm grip of her opponents and instead pulling her in close to slam a forearm into her face!

"I appreciate the respect honey, but I need this win, and I'm not going to let it slip away!"

She exclaimed, as the referee girl saw the blow and immediately called for the bell to start the match, while Lauren raised her taped foot to try and stomp on Rebecca's breast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:20 pm

Rebecca had about 5 seconds of thinking this might be a rage free day before a forearm collided with the side of her face before the bell has even rung. That was always a good way to get on her bad side, any cheapskate, especially low blows. But of course she had no time to contemplate it as taped feet rained into her chest and she was forced to go on the defensive. She tried to find an opening in Lauren's kicks, if one presented itself (like a slowing down) Rebecca would launch herself at the other to tackle her to the ground and try to roughly grab those Texan breasts.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:59 am

Lauren's brief, and mostly unfair, assault was suddenly ended as Rebecca managed to catch her bare foot and taking her down to the mat, getting a grunt out of the texan girl. Before she could try to get up however, her redhead opponent pinned her down to the mat!

"Grr, don't think you can-AGH!"

She yelped in surprise, as a strong pair of hands groped her breasts roughly through her outfit, the texan brawler grunting as she grabbed Rebecca's wrists and tried, in a futile gesture, to force her hands off of her! "Hey! Ya'll let go! I'm supposed to make you cum!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:22 am

"Earn it then. In the mean time I'll be enjoying these nice boobs of yours " Rebecca was in no mood to play as she used one of her hands to grope Lauren. The other began to slowly undress her opponent. If that worked then Rebecca had something rather mean in store. Mounting her naked opponent she would glare down at the Texan before ruthlessly beginning to slap her tits.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:30 am

This...was already starting off badly. Rebecca was heavier and stronger than her, something that became very clear very soon as she pulled the straps of her outfit off her shoulders, and within seconds, had the smaller womans bare tits exposed and flashing for all the audience to see!

"FUCK!" Lauren cried out, her position making it impossible to stop the straps from coming down, and attempting to cover her chest...only for Rebecca to slap one of her breasts with force, getting a shriek from the trapped texan, the shock of the blow leaving her wide open to too more hard slaps, her nipples getting smashed, before she had the frame of mind to cross her arms over her tits. "I'll...I'll get you for that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:37 am

"You know, you are doing a lot of threatening for a woman who is currently on the receiving end of a boob beatdown. You would do better to save your remarks until after you get out from under me." Messing with her this way was starting to calm her down, now she could think clearly about what to do. She could continue to torment her more...or begin working towards the win...she chose the latter option.

Getting up from her position she would attempt to bring up Lauren to her feet and then deliver a stunner before attempting to make her completely naked.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:27 pm

This fight was going very poorly, even by Lauren's usual standards. The texan was already half naked just seconds into the fight, and was getting her tits slapped around like they were nothing, each slap getting a painful and embarrassing yelp from the girls lips.

Finally, the assault stopped and Lauren was pulled up to her feet. Blushing, embarrassed, and angry, Lauren let out a yell and swung her arm, trying to blast Rebecca with a hard punch to the face...only for the red-head to move aside, catch Lauren around the neck and drop her chin down onto Rebecca's shoulder with a stunner, dropping the dazed woman down onto her back, and leaving her easy picking to be stripped, soon completely nude on the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next