by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 1:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 12:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! Empty Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Lederface! Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:53 am

Fight Type: Hentai Submission
Victory Condition: the opponent must say "I Give Up" after cumming from a sexual move.
All kinds of sexual techniques and attacks are allowed
Under the ring there is a small box with various toys

Miku after having managed to give a good fight against that Brazilian, she had to keep improving herself to be like her old friend, knowing that it wasn't long before her little idea would try to come true, so knowing what the fight meant today, it would be the first time she would face a man inside the AFW rings, although for her good luck, it was a hentai fight, so she would have a chance to win, if it was another kind of fight, she probably couldn't have done anything.

Once she was ready, her music would start to play, a tune that although many only seemed pleasant to them, for Miku it was the way to prepare her body for fun, waving to the whole audience, looking like she really enjoyed it, once getting into the ring, Hitomi would take off the sweater she had put on along with some small pants, thus showing her outfit for that kind of fights, a black bra with a nice design, along with some panties of the same color, with straps that made her feel very good, although in her body there was something that still left her with doubts, but she would leave them for later, for now it was time to get ready for the arrival of her opponent.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:29 pm

They really must like feeding him cute girls to break. So shortly after his last encounter, Shad had recieved word of his next match, an I quit hentai match. He laughed aloud when he had read that bit if the email, which caused Rebecca who had been next to him reading over her (admitted much longer) list of match requests, to turn and sigh, she knew that look all too well. For the rest of the day Shad had busied himself doing research on this "Miku". Everything he read and learned just made him all the more eager to listen to her scream out that submission in a pool of her own cum. She seemed like a version of him that actually had a heart. He cared about one person, and that was his wife, so anyone else he didn't care about their opinion.

His own theme came on, an instrumental rendition of Dirty Deeds by ACDC, and he came down towards the ring. As he did a wave of boos and jeers greeted him, which only fed him ego and caused his cocky smirk to grow even wider. His upper body was bare, showing off his runners physique, but his lower half was covered by a loose pair of his silver and black leather pants. He finally entered the ring and gave a low courtly bow to his opponent before sizing her up, already forming plans in his head about how to proceed

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have! Empty Re: Shad Owens vs Miku Kobayawa -Show everything you have!

Post by Lederface! Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:36 am

Miku after a short wait, would finally see her Opponent, seeing how the crowd clearly didn't want it, making Miku laugh a little at that, before she was that boy closer to her.

Once they were both in the ring, Miku would approach and offering her hand, she would ask him.
I think I've been sent here to a bad guy, I don't know if I should be mean to you or be nice to you, so behave yourself...... or I'll have to stop being a good person.

So then she would back away, starting to stretch for before the fight started.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:29 pm

"Nice of course...after all, aren't we here to have fun?" Shad had very little intention of playing nice or fair. This girl was just asking to speared on a vibrator and stimulated past the point of endurance. Cocky girls like this really brought out the worst side of Shad. He was a sarcastic asshole by nature, but when paired up against someone like Miku, he really did go all the way...just not yet.

As she stretched and conscious of her eyes probably still on him, he would go to his own corner, looking nonchalant and at ease. The moment the bell rang he would not move, examining his nails until she got either impatient or curious and got close. At that point if she did, Miku would find a powerful leg, shooting up between hers at Mach 2.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:56 pm

Miku had known something about her opponent thanks to a short and quick internet search, discovering that he was someone who wasn't the cleanest, but that in the end, like every man, he should have his sexual weakness.

At the beginning of the fight, with both fighters not trying to get close, Hitomi would decide to try her luck, starting to walk towards Shad, always showing her smile, although when Shad made his move, Miku would be totally surprised, being then impacted between her legs, putting them together and covering her with one of her hands, understanding that the internet had not lied, she would know that it was time to act and do what was necessary.

you know, I've never come across someone who's first move was to attack like that..... but if you're going to do that, I don't want complaints when you start to see what I'm capable of.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:13 pm

The ref came over to complain about the move...but Shad easily pointed out that it was an attack against a sexual region of the body and all types of sexual attacks are allowed. It was reading the fine print a bit but Shad was always looking to gain every advantage he could.

At her words he would laugh, a cold, mirthless sound that echoed around the ring and he would respond as he lowered her black panties. "Oh...I look forward to seeing how you respond indeed. I especially look forward to seeing how you respond to being finger fucked." After her panties were dropped down a ways he would attempt to get two of his fingers in her and begin searching around for the G-spot, looking to score the first down.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:04 am

Miku after feeling better from that dirty move and seeing that it seemed that everything was under the allowed, Miku would show some displeasure, but everything would vanish when Shad attacked her lower part with his fingers, looking as if she would start to be easily dominated, but it was just something to gain some time, and when she was finally ready, she would throw her lips against Shad, using her body to try to send him to the ground, if successful, she would try to move her legs to catch Shad's legs.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:34 pm

"He searched and probbed around inside of her, looking for that spot that would turn her into a pile of jelly on the floor. He thought he had almost had it when she locked lips with him, easily pulling him to the floor. The problem for her as she began to spread his legs was that he still had his own fingers in her, and his skills at kissing were top notch. He could easily turn many fighters into a drooling zombie with his lips alone and he used thst skill now. This was the type of challenge he relished, trying to break the fighters who thought themselves unbreakable.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 am

Miku would start in a short time that this young man was more difficult than it seemed, although her legs were holding quite well, she would feel that sensation in her lower zone, panting for the sensation, although without knowing well if it was something good or bad, that devil knew how to kiss, which made things not good at all, but Miku wasn't in an exhaustive training to improve her physical condition, so taking small breaths, she would decide to use her tongue in the kiss, in order to try to dominate that situation, while her legs moved indiscriminately, so that Shad wouldn't manage to do too much damage to her crotch resistance.
and to think I assumed this would be a quiet fight.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:41 am

It would be anything but a quiet fight as both struggled to maintain what fragile advantages that they had so far gained. Shad felt that probing tongue and attacked back with his own, driving it aggressively into her mouth to battle back against her invading tongue. Up there he felt confident he could maintain control.

Down below however was a very different story. Her wildly erratic movements made it hard for him to get a good pumping rhythm going into her. What was worse, was that because of how they were connected and her flailing limbs were slowly beginning to tug his pants down. He had no qualms about being naked in front of the crowd, he just did not want to give her any extra advantage he could.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next