Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:05 pm

Collena was fighting like she never fought before. She was able to see Shad bounce of the ropes and come back at her with another kick. If successful, Collena would do a little side step to dodge the kick, then counter back with a clothesline.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:07 pm

It had occurred to Shad while he was doing prep for this thst he had never actually seen her fight. The last time they fought, she had tried to play innocent, and that had not really worked. This time however she had a lot to lose so she was actually fighting...a style shad was not as familiar with. Hence why the clothesline caught him squarely in the chest. He landed hard but was able to bounce right back to his feet though, the smirk evident even now.

Hentai Match - Collena Browne vs Shad Owens  - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Collena didn't want to let up the little pressure she had. She charged at Shad and try to go for a dropkick. But she fainted that attack and instead, went for little hard kicks at his shins, alternating between each leg.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:16 pm

She just would not let up. This was good that meant it was time for plan B. Amoung his many skills was a higher than usual ability to read tells (the way a person's body moves before they perform an action). He would use that now in order to avoid most out Collena's attacks. He still took a few bad hits to his legs...but overall it could have been a lot worse

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:29 pm

As Collena continued to throw kicks at Shad's shins, she started to mix things up and go for something big. She tried to go for a spinning roundhouse back kick at Shad's head, even though this wouldn't take Shad out it would definitely give her a good advantage.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:31 pm

Ok, this girl had some great feet. Shad could not catch a moment to fight back...not that he wanted to...his primary goal to let her wear herself out before he went in the offensive. He did have to do an ungainly drop in order to avoid that roundhouse though.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 pm

As Collena went for the roundhouse kick, she could feel that she was hitting nothing but air. Knowing that she would be in a compromised position, she tries to get back a defensive stance once her foot comes back down to the mat and takes a step back.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:32 pm

"A little scared are we Miss Browne? Come on, you know I am not going to hurt you (A bold faced lie) all I need is for you to cum, I get my win, and you get to to go have fun with your best friend." He made no move to attack her, what he wanted was her mind racing with too many options and then he would attack.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:42 pm

She didn't let her facial expression show it but, Shad's words were starting to get to her. Collena got even more bold as she charges at Shad and tries to jump at him for a bodyscissor, breast smother combo.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:49 pm

As she fell in towards him, he grinned. His left leg shot up so that she would impact onto his knee. There was a problem with this type of counter, and that was that her momentum would still drive him to the mat. He hoped that she would be too stunned by the knee in her stomach to be able to do much as he began to undo her black Leotard, slowly working it off of her Sexy Frame.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next