Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 4 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:04 pm

Collena saw Marine getting more and more horny. But she couldn't back down. She approached Marine as well, standing tall as she pressed her boobs against her huge water balloons. "Well, "Captain." Once I'm done making your horny ass cum like a fountain, maybe you can treat me with that tongue of yours by eating out my pussy as I sit on your face.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 4 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:59 am

Marine upon hearing Collena's words, was excited, it seemed that her opponent was someone determined, so when they were in a duel of strength with their breasts showing and trying to see which one was the best, Marine would say to her.
We can gladly have fun after this is over, but I won't let my entry into the AFW waters go bad because of a girl as pretty as you.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:28 pm

After hearing Marine's response, Collena knew that she needed to take down her opponent here and now. She continued their little boobs of strength duel as she gave Marine a big smug look.

"You know? There's a reason why I love these type of matches. Losing isn't all that bad. I'll show you.

Collena puts her legs and lower body strength to hard work. She quickly sidestep out of the way. She pivots on her foot and tries to go for a hard spinning kick to Marine's face, in hopes of knocking her down.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:59 am

Marine knew she could win that, but when Collena made a greater effort, the captain would be forced to do the same, and before she knew it, Collena would move and with an agile and precise kick, the captain would fall to the canvas as if she was thrown against the water, turning around and appearing weak, as she was curious to know what Collena had planned to do.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Collena wasn't done yet. She walks over towards Marine and kicks her again to roll her over on her back. Collena then prepares for her most devastating kicks as she lifts up one of her legs straight up above her head. As Collena shows her ability to do splits without any issues, she takes aim at Marine's stomach, ready to slam her heel down for a powerful Ax kick.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:50 pm

Marine when she was kicked to be giving her Collena's body, she did not put up any resistance, being in that position, Marine would see Collena getting ready and when Collena was ready, a strong blow would come to Marine, she mainly coughed from the blow, showing a smile of pleasure towards Collena, it seemed that Marine had liked it.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:20 pm

Collena had successfully delivered her Ax kick to Marine's stomach. A kick like that would have anyone rolling on the mat in pain. But not Marine for some reason. Collena's eyes opened wide in disbelief seeing her opponent only gave a single cough and smiled at her. Unsure what to do, she quickly goes for another Ax kick, bringing one of her legs straight above her head and slams her heel down on her stomach.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:47 am

Marine had withstood that kick like a champion, but when Collena didn't seem to want to give up, Marine would soon see how that girl's leg was lifted over her, and came down hard as a meteorite against her stomach, making her cough badly, but still having a face that seemed to enjoy it.

As a suggestion...... could you do something more.... painful and erotic at the same time?.

Marine would say while trying to get up

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Collena's eyes opened wide in huge disbelief. Marine was able to withstand two Axe kicks to the stomach, and was still able to easily smile back at her. After hearing Marine suggesting to do something painful and erotic, only one move came to Collena's mind.

She saw Marine slowly getting back up. Collena quickly got behind her and kicked the backs of both her knees. With Marine on her knees, Collena grabbed her hair and bends her head back while also stepping over her. Collena then slowly slides down into a split until her ass was in Marine face. And with that, Collena's Finishing submission hold was locked in, The Dethroner.

"You wanted me to do something painful and erotic, right?

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:24 am

Marine was barely getting up when she saw how Collena approached and positioned herself on top of her, being forced to be placed in a specific position, Marine made no move to stop her, she even helped to be placed in a movement unknown to her, and when she finally realized, her head was trapped, and her body being placed in a painful movement, Marine was gasping in pain, moving a little bit, she would place one of her hands to grope her own breasts.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next