Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Let's find it out

2 posters

Go down

Let's find it out Empty Let's find it out

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Charlotte doused her face with cold water and exhaled loudly. She felt very tired now. She did not get enough sleep due to the fact that she was a lot of nervous. The Frenchwoman has always been not the most sociable person and therefore such events brought her some amount of stress. Of course, this was not her first interview, so it wasn't all that bad. But it is difficult for a person to change his essence. Charlotte was a fighter, not a public figure.

Pull yourself together,” she said to herself, looking in the mirror, “people want to know more about you, and you should be grateful for that.”

The young woman took some paper towels and wiped her face. She never thought that there would be a place in her life for interviews, conferences and other things. But this place changed her. And although that was not her goal, she gained popularity. But more importantly, she received the support of the audience. And even after she screwed up on the Summer Splash, they didn't leave her. Rather, on the contrary, they began to treat her even warmer.

Charlotte threw away the paper towels and turned around. She took a deep breath and left the restroom. It has been a long time since her crushing defeat. She returned to the ring and after three impressive and tough matches, she received an invitation for an interview. Of course, this was not an interview and the main interviewer of AFW, but, nevertheless. Charlotte went back to the room to the interviewer and the photographers.

"Ready to continue?" asked the blonde with a notepad.
Yes, of course, I apologize for the wait,” Charlotte replied with a slight smile, sitting down in her chair, “where did we stop?”
“The fans sent us a lot of questions about your life outside the ring,” flipping the page, the interviewer said, “I think it's time to voice them before we go back to the matches and stuff.”
Of course,” the pink-haired woman agreed.
"Fine. Then let's start with the most frequently asked question. As far as I remember, you already received a similar question at a conference in front of Avalanche. But a lot of time has passed and this issue is still relevant. So, your heart is already occupied by someone?"

She should have expected this question. She still didn't have a new answer, though, so Charlotte decided not to reinvent the wheel. Plus, this time it was much easier to answer. Alaina was not there now. In addition, she no longer felt a secret passion for the American woman, so this stone no longer pulled her down.

No, I'm alone,” Charlotte replied, just as she did last time.
"Why?" continued the theme of the blonde. "There are no worthy candidates?"
I don’t think these are the right words,” the Frenchwoman replied with a slight smile, “I think it’s just me. I will not hide the fact that I prefer women, not men. This already imposes some restrictions. But the point is rather, I am not a simple person. And it's not easy to find a pair with the same luggage as mine. I am sure that it is a wonderful feeling when there is someone with whom you can share everything that lies in your heart. But this feeling is not familiar to me, unfortunately."

She would like to give a different answer, but she did not know how to lie. Therefore, the answer was not very happy. It seems that the interviewer noticed this too, so she hastened to ask the following question.

“Name any five points that a woman you might see next to you should have,” she asked after reading the question from the notebook.
Oh... it seems to me that it all depends on each specific case,” Charlotte was slightly confused, “but perhaps I could say that I would like to see an honest and devoted woman next to me. I would like her to share my passion for martial arts and my drive for self-improvement. Since I have some problems with my sense of humor, I think that would be a good trait to complement our couple. And... it may sound trite, but I would like a sincere understanding between us."
“I hope you find your companion,” the woman said, to which Charlotte smiled again, “now let's get back to our main questions.”

It was a relief for Charlotte. It was not easy for her to answer questions about her personal life, so she was happy to answer other questions that related to her matches and other things.

“After your failure this summer, you took part in three matches that were distinguished by a very high level of brutality,” said the interviewer, “you used to say that hardcore is not the way of a real fighter. So what has changed, why are you now taking part in such unusual and very tough matches?"
I love this question,” said Charlotte, “I will try to answer as openly as possible. Indeed, I used to be sure that hardcore has no place in my code of honor. But everything is changing. And I have changed too. Many things, especially the confrontation with Alaina, showed me that if I want to get what I want, I have to be ready for anything. I used to think that my skills are enough to adapt to any opponent. But when Alaina nearly broke my spine, she proved that it's not true. And now I am ready to take part in any match. Tables. Cell. Handcuffs. Anything. All the matches I went through made me better, made me stronger. And I'm going to keep working on myself. It may not get me anywhere, but at least I will know what I'm capable of. Perhaps this will be enough for me to be able at least to respect myself again. But honestly, I hope this will lead me to an opportunity to do what I was not able to do this summer.”

Charlotte took a glass of water and took a few short sips, her throat dry. But she felt better. Sometimes it's good when you have the opportunity to speak out, even if it's the interviewer and not a close friend.

“A question that worries many,” putting the notebook aside, the blonde began, “it's commendable that you returned to the ring with maximum activity, but how hard was your defeat at the Summer Splash? Are you still upset?"
I thought I had enough comments on this already,” Charlotte sighed slightly, “but okay, I'll answer that one last time. I lost. I admit it. I wanted to surpass Alaina, but everything turned out so that Alaina surpassed me in everything. Am I upset about defeat? I cannot say that I am upset exactly by the defeat. It was not just a match for me. Not only because it was a title match. It was much more than a title match for me. This is not the easiest thing and I don't know if I should talk about it. So let's note that this is just my personal opinion. There are many talented people in the federation who want to prove themselves, but who do not see the way forward for themselves. I wanted to beat Alaina not just to get a belt, not just to become a champion. I wanted to win this rivalry and become a champion so that all talented people could believe in themselves. I wanted my example to help them come out of the shadows. Because if I could beat a woman like Alaina in the title match, it would be a new page in history. And perhaps we would see what is usually hidden from our eyes. But now it is too late to talk about it. Alaina deserved this victory. As for me... I just move on. I got to my feet and I returned to the ring. And I do my best to ensure that you can see something special in each of my matches. That's all I can do now. Whether it is enough or not... I think everyone has to decide for themselves."

Charlotte took the glass again and took a few sips. She hoped this was the last time she had to answer a question about the match with Alaina. This story is left behind. And nothing has changed. Therefore, the Frenchwoman did the only thing she could do. She stepped over it. She gathered her strength and returned to the ring. She lost a lot. The biggest loss was her honor. Well. In a match, there is always a winner and there is always a loser. She was the one who lost and Alaina was the one who won. And it couldn't have ended in another way. But that doesn't mean Charlotte has stopped. She was here. And she was ready to fight.

"Do you still have questions?" asked Charlotte.

Last edited by skip-stop on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Let's find it out Empty Re: Let's find it out

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:58 pm

“I do. If you are so good, why didn’t you win against some old has been for the belt. I could sworn someone as strong as you could win, lost me twenty bucks to some blonde bimbo with a god complex on that too, the bitch,” spoke a distinctively French from just outside the small interview set.

There stood a woman over six feet tall with a full bodied brown hair that she pushed off to the side as she stepped in to the view of the interview camera. Standing at a similar height to Charlotte the woman seemed to be the spitting image of a wrestler by any definition. As compared to her she was far larger in bulk, less muscular but still appearing rather tough in appearance. A tough look on her face as she stared down the old sand lizard of the ring rather cocky like, pushing the interviewer away and grabbing the mic, “Hors de mon chemin,” she spoke as she took a seat across from Charlotte.

The woman would lean forward, pushing that mic up to her, “You lost and here you are claiming you’re going to get back into it again, that you know our capable of, do you? I know exactly where I’m at and will tell you ferme ta gueule! she curses at the interviewer to shut up whom had  just complained at losing control of her interview.

“Hogging the glory of the belt, I’ve hadn’t had a match in months and yet you get all these seconde chances. C’est de la connerie! I was ranked first in France for collegiate wrestling, coached the Olympic team, I deserve a shot!” she spoke, less of a question and more an overall statement.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:10 am

Charlotte turned her head to the side, raising her left eyebrow slightly. This interview was just for her, but it looks like someone had a different opinion on this matter. The young woman's eyes flickered over the intruder. And first of all, she assessed the physical parameters of this woman. They were almost the same height, but this brown-haired woman was definitely heavier than Charlotte. Despite the fact that not a single muscle twitched on the Frenchwoman's face, she tensed and braced herself. Judging by the fact that the uninvited guest from the doorway began to throw insults, this whole situation could end not only with words. And Charlotte wasn't going to be the one to get the sneaky blow.

However, she ignored the first words of the stranger. She did not like what was happening, especially when this woman rudely pushed the interviewer away, but it was too early to do anything. She wanted to understand what was the reason for such an unceremonious intrusion into her interview. Her brown eyes were directed to the eyes of the larger woman. And there was no fear in Charlotte's gaze.

The young woman almost smiled when she heard French. She has not had to communicate with people from her homeland for a long time. The last such meeting, coincidentally, was also during an interview. That time, opposite Charlotte, sat a beautiful blue-haired woman named Natasha, who also had French roots. However, Charlotte changed her mind to smile as the intruder finally got to the bottom of her claims.

"Seriously?" thought the pink-haired woman, raising her left eyebrow again.

She had not yet encountered such people personally, but she knew about their existence. Not so long ago, her friend, Astrid, came into confrontation with several such people. And now it looks like it's Charlotte's turn. The young woman leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on her knees and bringing the pads of her fingers together. For a moment it might seem that her eyes sparkled, but it was just a play of light.

Bonjour,” Charlotte was raised to be a decent person, so it was natural for her to say hello to the other person, “so you accuse me of losing the title shot, but I'm still going to go back to it anyway? You, apparently, did not listen well to what I was saying. I admitted defeat. But I'm not going to give up my path. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But I'll get to Alaina and her title again. And this time I will not lose."

Charlotte could not resist and smiled, showing that she was in complete control of this conversation. If this woman thought she could come here and just start shouting insults in Charlotte's face, then that was a big mistake. The pink-haired woman didn't even need to raise her voice. The facts were on her side. And she was ready to confirm her every word.

As for the fact that you deserve a shot,” Charlotte leaned back in her chair again, “don't you feel like you're making a claim in the wrong place? I don't have a title to offer you a match for. But it doesn't matter anyway. Do you know why? Because you yourself have already answered your claim."

Charlotte's eyes narrowed and this time it was clear that her face had changed. She became more serious. And somewhere in the depths of her eyes, anger could be seen. She continued to look at the intruder, but now everything was different.

Was ranked first in France for collegiate wrestling? Coached the Olympic team?" even Charlotte's voice became more serious. “This is the difference between us. You think that your achievements in the past give you the right to something in the present. And as long as you live in the past, I don't look back. I go forward every day. I look for matches every day. And I'm ready to fight every day. No doubts. No compromises. No excuses. This is why your career is stagnant, and my career is going forward, despite the fact that I lost the match for the world title."

Charlotte heard that now her former rival is struggling to prove to everyone that she is a worthy champion. The Frenchwoman had no right to judge it, but it disgusted her. She fully understood that after so many years Alaina wanted to prove that she had received this belt for a reason. But when Charlotte found out that after the Summer Splash match, her former rival went to a match against a girl who had only one losing match behind her... at that moment Charlotte was ready to punch herself in the face. She believed that Alaina was above such things. But, apparently, the mighty Amazon has so far adhered to the principle that only the number of matches is important, not their quality. But that was something she had to come to terms with. But she was not ready to accept the fact that there was a woman in front of her who demanded something, not deserving it.

"Since you have already interrupted my interview, maybe you will at least introduce yourself?" asked Charlotte. “You and the audience know my name, but I'm afraid your name remains in the fog for us.”
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:19 am

“Vous pensez que je stagne?" she spoke with an angered look. It had hit a nerve, one that was correct in the hypocritical outlook of the fellow French woman. What it seemed like the woman really wanted was to aggravate, to create some sort of fight possibly between the two. It could be the only reason as Ragna's whole point of contest was completely bunk to anyone that thought of it, including Ragna herself.

"If you think my best is over then think again perdant. You and me un contre untogether in the ring," she spoke mixing both French and accented English together which must have very obviously somewhat hard to follow for those that only spoke one language, not that she cared at all for that, "You are the number one contender no? I want it, I wont hide it. I'll show you that Ragna Lemoine isn't just the best then but now, then, and forever in the AFW."

She was attempting to address everything back but it was clear that without someone taking over the speaking role she was waving around with threats that no one could know if she could back up, "I know you are no lâche."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:43 am

"Si ce n'était pas le cas, vous ne vous plaindrais pas du manque d'opportunités," Charlotte said in a little more irritated maner because Ragna used too much French.

There was no doubt that this woman had only come here for one purpose. But Charlotte was not going to give in to provocation. If another Frenchwoman needs a match, then let her say so directly. And this did not have to wait long, because after a few moments Ragna offered to meet one on one in the ring.

The pink-haired woman's eyebrows frowned slightly when she heard that this woman was going to prove to her that she was the best in AFW. This loud statement even made Charlotte forget that the interview was in progress. Charlotte rose from her chair, straightening to her full height, but she was still staring the intruder in the eye.

"Of all that you said, you are right only in three things," she said deliberately, "you are right that I am the number one contender. You are right that I am not a coward. And you are right that we will meet in the ring."

It might seem that Charlotte had succumbed to the provocation. It was easy to see that these women are in different weight categories. But from the point of view of a young woman, it was a little different. After her defeat at the Summer Splash, she chose a path that has led her through a variety of tough matches. And so she had no intention of giving up the challenge.

If she was going to find herself in a match with Alaina again, where the title would again be at stake, then she had no right to step back. She lost once, but it won't happen again. It was now a matter of principle. She could not defeat the veteran in the rivalry, she did not forget this and she will never forget it. But that didn't stop her. Charlotte knew that in order to be the best, it is not enough to think that you are the best. Therefore, she was ready to accept Ragna's challenge.

"You can choose the type of match in which we will meet," said Charlotte, whose eyes narrowed slightly, then the corners of her lips lifted, "parce que je suis prêt à tout, mais et toi?"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:28 pm

"Excellente. Maintenant, c’est l’esprit que je veux voir quand je t’écrase," she spoke once more in French, the larger woman standing so close now that the two were near breast to breast, sharing roughly the same height as Ragna could only smile, seemingly getting exactly what she asked for one way or the other. She was even more happy to hear that the match was on her terms and she got the pick of whatever she'd like for it.

Hands her hips and with smile, she'd give an answer for the match, "I'm gonna make sure you never come back. Our match will be a casket match. Hope you don't like the dark because I am going to bury you the next time we meet in the ring. After finishing you I'll be the one to beat Alaina!" she says with a smirk on her face.

"I hope you disappoint me, it would be a shame for a loser like you to embarrass yourself again," turning her back away from her. She was finished here, starting to walk away, "Hope to see you in the ring soon... sand lizard."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:49 am

Charlotte stood in front of the larger woman, waiting for an answer. From the outside it might seem that this is a reproduction of David and Goliath, since Ragna was clearly superior to Charlotte in size. However, the most important thing in this is to remember how the meeting between David and Goliath ended. The young woman was not about to retreat. Even in the face of such a formidable rival as this woman.

Charlotte's eyes narrowed even further as she heard what match Ragna wanted. Recently, the Frenchwoman has increasingly taken part in hardcore matches. But a casket match seemed to her like something out of bounds. She was fully aware that such a match carries with it amazing cruelty and danger. For a moment, Charlotte felt a prick in her lower back. The memory of how Alaina threw her from a height of more than two meters onto the ladder surfaced before her eyes. This memory gave her confidence.

Soon we will see what your words are worth,” Charlotte said, taking a step forward and pressing her chest against Ragna’s, “you got your chance and you chose a dangerous match, I hope you are ready for me to throw your lifeless body into the coffin."

Unlike the other Frenchwoman, Charlotte no longer smiled. Ragna's words angered her and now she was focused on how to control herself. If this woman really wants to get to Alaina, then she will have to go through Charlotte. And the pink-haired woman was determined to prevent it. Defeat at the Summer Splash had taken too much from her. But now she was going to return it all. And no one will stop her. Even such a formidable rival as Ragna.

The conversation seemed to be over. The brown-haired woman even took a step back. But before leaving, she again threw a sharp phrase in the direction of Charlotte. The young woman snorted in annoyance when she heard her alias. She didn't use it anymore. And now it sounds like an insult to her. She has said this more than once. But it looks like Ragna absolutely didn't care about it.

"Enjoy your time before the match, Ragna," Charlotte said, "because when we meet in the ring, I will show you how fights a real fighter, deserved to be a champion."

Charlotte did not take her eyes off the other Frenchwoman until she left the room. Only after that did she take a deep breath in order to put her emotions in order. She remembered that they were not alone in the room. She turned her head and looked at the interviewer, who was close to shock. It seems she did not expect that this little interview would turn out to be so loud and unpredictable.

"Do we still have questions?" Charlotte asked, making it clear that she was reluctant to continue.
"No," the woman said, clearing her throat, "I think we should finish."
"Then thanks for the meeting," said Charlotte, heading for the door, "don't forget to come to the match, I'm sure there will be something to see and write about."
"Of course..."

Without another word, Charlotte left the room. She needed to get her thoughts in order and get ready. Ranga will definitely be the biggest opponent for Charlotte at the moment. It made little difference, but she needed to take this fact into account. She was sure that it would be a very tough match, which would not be end without blood. Perhaps it will be as tough and tense as her title shot. Well. In this case, she will have a reason to become better and stronger. She will no longer allow herself to be broken. She left it at the Summer Splash. And she was determined to win her next shot.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down