» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 10:38 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 8:16 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Unexpected Reunion! (Grizzly vs Garm!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Unexpected Reunion! (Grizzly vs Garm!) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Reunion! (Grizzly vs Garm!)

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:04 pm

Garm’s successful spear brought down Grizzly as though she were a meteor falling to earth! It certainly had just as much impact, with the ring shaking violently as the two crashed into one big heap! The metal whined in protest as the taut ropes swayed ever so gently back and forth as though someone had smacked each one. Unfortunately for Grizzly, she’d land just close enough to see Hazuki’s snake smile from outside of the ring, clearly enjoying the old rival’s misfortune. Hazuki even had the gall to look Grizzly dead in the eye…and chuckle! Like Grizzly was an amateur in her first training fight and Hazuki had spotted multiple mistakes already! It was clear this woman was on a rather high horse to look down on Grizzly.

“You fight like a cub, Griz! Thought you’d learn a bit after being gone from WAS for so long, but I guess you weren’t expecting some real talent to be waiting for you here.”

While Hazuki gloated, Garm would try to take advantage of her tackle and weight to try and mount Grizzly! It might be a struggle at first, but she knew if she succeeded, she could do some serious damage to the loud mouth rival! Sometimes, an old fashion Ground n’ Pound was just what was needed to smack the lip off a mouthy opponent!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion! (Grizzly vs Garm!) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Reunion! (Grizzly vs Garm!)

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:27 am

"Can it Hazuki... when I'm done with Garm I'll be coming for you next!" she says as she fends off Garm's attacks. The landing had winded her partially, but she was still readily in the fight. All she had was a little ring rust, that was all, and she was about the shake it off by beating this overweight numbskull that was on top of her right now, blocking the strikes from the ground and pound. A few got through her defense, making herself like a turtle until the time was right.

When it was right, Grizzly acted much more like the beat of her namesake, shooting her hands forward to grab on and around Garm's head. With a guttural roar she'd close her eyes and pull her opponent in, attempting to strike her with a nasty headbutt that would surely be painful for both of them. For her, she was no stranger to pain, and soon, so would Garm.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:36 pm

Hazuki served as both an antagonist as well as a distraction for Garm. Even if it was minimal, peeling away Grizzly’s attention would only serve to better Garm’s advantage over her, as she continued to pound away at Grizzly with all the care of a teenager beating a garbage can! Griz managed to block quite a few of the strikes, but thanks to Hazuki’s distraction and some tenacity, more and more were getting through every time. Grizzly couldn’t keep this up forever, and Garm knew that. And maybe it was that confidence that made what happened next possible.

Garm threw a heavy right hook right down on Grizzly, only for her downed opponent to move out of the way at the very last second! Garm’s fist pounded the canvas, but also brought her an inch lower than she meant to go. It wasn’t much, but just enough to knock Garm off balance mentally, her mind still registering the difference by the time Grizzly lashed out and grabbed the bully by the head!

With just one hard yank, the two women's heads collided like freight trains, and had almost as much collateral damage! The ring shook, viciously and violently as Garm growled in pain, falling off to the side to grab at her head.

“Dumb bitches head is as hard as a rock!”

“You’d know, your head is full of them.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Grizzly's face contorted as her head impacted with Garm's, a rush of pain filling in that was hard to ignore. Fortunately for her, she was the one giving it, rolling over now with a smile on her face. A hand held itself to her forehead, making her way back up to one knee, "Not my fault your soft in more than ways than one," she says in a mocking tone, making sure to go after her for her oversized weight. It was time for the bear to stop mauling and Garm was the perfect target.

"Now get up," she'd speak, quickly moving to pull Garm up the rest of the way. She'd quickly try to put her opponent's head between her thigh's forcefully trying to put her there. She'd then lift her up with a flip over before attempting to instead of finish her off with a powerbomb charge the turnbuckle. Grizzly was aiming to try and bash Garm right into it.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:00 am

“Hey! You aren’t exactly pushing the thinnest frame in the region either, Grizzly! Glasses in a stone house!”

Hazuki only sighed as Farm messed up the saying by misplacing the structure of the home and the projectile therein. Thankfully, Grizzly would shut Garm up before she said anything else that was a bit too stupid. Despite both women's physiques, there was enough muscle between the two of them no matter how much plushness was sitting on top of it that both of them were formidable opponents. Nothing made that more clear than when Grizzly hoisted Garm up off the ground and rushed to partially powerbomb her against the nearest corner post! The resulting impact got a nasty growl from the big bully, and it looked like there was a fresh new dent in the padded, metal post.

“You stinkin’!”

With the leverage she had, Garm would try to push off the post and punt Grizzly away in order to get some breathing room! If she managed to succeed, the clobber fest would resume with Garm throwing a right hook at her fellow wrestling vet.

“I’ll turn you into a pair of slippers!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:20 am

Grizzly did it, smashing Garma right into the right post with a hefty thud. It would surely make a dent there, the veteran only however having a few moments before Garm gained the strength back again to push her away to gain some very needed breathing room, especially after a move like that. So, the veteran stumbled back, keeping on to her feet and quickly reorganizing herself to prepare for the next attack that was rather likely coming her way.

"Wha's the matter Garm, that fat ass of yours left one Hell of a dent for them to fix," Grizzly continuing to make fun of her opponent in order to distract her. It would do much any good for the time being as with her arms up to block, she barely caught the punch that came right across her cheek, flinching a little as the pain was felt over her face from the hook.

"Grrrr!" she partially growled as she threw her own punch back, a walloping straight back towards Garm in retaliation.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2