» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:37 am

"Oh?" Kirika's moan had Maelle's eyes lighting up. Her panties were more than just wet, they were just short of soaked. Likely an effect from the high of watching Maelle's previous orgasm and cuddling, and something Maelle had every intention to take advantage of as she slowly started getting her legs around Kirika's neck. "Are you sure? I think you're as close to your limit as I was~" She teased, licking her lips. "But sadly, I have no intention of giving you relief..."

Maelle was still hungry for more, still wanting to see her fellow competitor in a teary mess. And after Kirika scored the first orgasm off Maelle she wanted a bit of revenge, strategy or no. "Now..." She pressed her panties-clad sex against Kirika's mouth, tightening her legs into a headscissors. "Entertain me, Kirika dear."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 5 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:52 am

Kirika felt her face getting a bit reddened as Maelle clearly understood Kirika's current state. So caught up in her own condition that she only recognized the threat of Maelle's legs wrapping around her neck once they were actually there. The girl squirming and trying to pry them off, but having a hard time of it.

"Wha..." She groaned as what shocked her most was the implication that Maelle wasn't planning on making Kirika cum anytime soon. Sensing a strong hunger in this smaller girl that she hadn't quite expected to find after getting a good orgasm out of her moments earlier. "Ah..." She gasped, her hot breathe rushing over the panties pressing against her face. "You...can't be seri...ous!" The blonde groaning as the legs tightened around her even harder.

"I'm not a sex..toy!"
Some pride lingering as Kirika struggled to not push out her tongue and start caressing those panties in front of her. Having a feeling that if she didn't fight back right now that she wouldn't be able to later. But at the moment all she could do was try to pry those legs off and squirm a bit from below.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:08 pm

"Haaah..." Kirika's hot breath was just a small taste of pleasure, her strained words pressing against Maelle sex had her sighing with bliss, and her squirming that just barely caressed against's Maelle's slit was an addictive sensation. Kirika was still fighting, still trying to pull her legs apart, but... Maelle's legs continued to tighten. It was a challenge, Kirika had a bit more energy than she expected, but Maelle's legs were just about locked in. Kirika would live or die by Maelle's whims. And Kirika's refusal only heightened the noble's desire to break this girl down.

"Non~" Maelle teased, her hand rubbing gently against Kirika's hair. "You are my toy, Kirika." She moved her other hand to Kirika's breast, fingers dancing along her nipple to give them a quick check as well. "And I'm going to play with you until you break. Now... entertain me! Fight for your freedom! I want to dye you with my colors~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:33 pm

It was only more frustrating having Maelle looking so thrilled and enjoying her position like this. If she had appeared a bit reluctant or even just focused on her task that might have been one thing. But Kirika felt a shiver seeing just how much she was enjoying Kirika's resistance and having a strong feeling that she'd do more than just enjoy the moment. Still the blonde was determined to squirm her way out of this and put Maelle down for the count. Her struggling keeping up even though she could feel that hold getting more and more locked into place. "Come...on..." Kirika groaning as she kept trying before it was too late.

Face getting redder both from the touch of her opponent, her own arousal, and of course the tightening legs. Maelle's legs proving to be far more threatening than Kirika had expected going into this. "Ah!" She gasped as that other hand moved back to caress her nipple. Showing it getting hard in a hurry and being matched by its partner. A shocked expression dancing across her eyes at the idea that Maelle would use her like a toy until she broke.

"Damn...it..." Kirika groaning as she hardly wanted to entertain Maelle. But she couldn't not fight back either! Starting to try bucking her upper body to shake off this girl. Her fingers still hanging tough on Maelle's thighs, but she wasn't getting anywhere! One hand tried slipping behind her opponent and give a smack against her upper back or ass...whichever she could reach in this moment. "Off!" She winced out as the hold was only getting worse and her body was looking pressured right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Maelle's dark face was blushing red at Kirika's frustration. Despite her taunts, teasing, and even her threats Maelle had to respect the girl's resistant spirit. Even as she found Kirika's body was as hard and aroused as her own she was still refusing to comply. Kirika bucked and shook about, making Maelle dip a little from the wild movements, but she thankfully had a good enough lock on Kirika to keep her in the headscissors. "Ah!" Though the smack to her backside was a rebellious act she wasn't ready for. And with Maelle as aroused as she was from Kirika's state, she found her body letting out a small squirt of her nectar into Kirika's face. And it was just a small taste of what was to come. Kirika's struggle to fight and resist was exhilarating. Maelle could feel her sex leaking juices as Kirika continued fighting, and Maelle herself as a lustful smile on her face.

"Never!" She shouted, a mix of an aroused cry and demanding snarl. "You're mine, Kirika! All mine! And you will kiss and please me as I order you!" She moved to snatch up Kirika's prying hand with one arm, her second moving to retrieve the other to leave her foe with little choice but to pleasure Maelle.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:27 am

Kirika knew she had to find a way out of this before it was too late. Not wanting to consider the idea that it simply was already too late. Her efforts to try and dislodge Maelle from on top of her did at least move her around a bit. And part of Kirika hoped that if she just kept trying this approach that sooner or later she'd get out of this. Anything that came to mind was an option for the girl and she was willing to push herself to get out of this. Hoping that a smack to the rear would distract Maelle too much to keep her hold.

What she didn't quite expect was that squirt from above due to her opponent just being that aroused right now. And even with all her efforts she wasn't finding a lot of options that would let her escape. On top of that it was using up a lot of energy to struggle as hard as she was right now.

The possessiveness of her tone just made Kirika feel all the more pressured. "Get...off...gah!" She struggled and squirmed, but soon enough her arms were getting secured and she found herself pinned to the mat and with only her flailing legs to aid her. And they weren't going to be reaching back for Maelle here. "Ow..." Groaning as at this rate she was going to really be in a bad state with those legs only tightening. The blonde glaring up towards Maelle, but with little choice left. It was do something she wanted or keep suffering. "Fine...Fine damn it!" She swore and panted with frustration. Her tongue slowly stretching out...Kirika was panting harder at the humiliation of this situation. Yet her tongue soon finally reached Maelle's panties and started to give some light licks. Hoping that would at least relieve the pressure she was facing with the scissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:20 am

Maelle met Kirika's glare with a lustful grin, the look of a spider trapping their prey in their web. It took longer than expect, and it'd be a lie to say Kirika didn't fight Maelle at every step, but Kirika was finally giving in. Her last bits of squirming and hot breathing against her sex were just the flavoring needed before Kirika accepted her fate. And Maelle loved it. Seeing her opponent's bitter and angry acceptance at the state of things. Witnessing Kirika's realization that she had little choice but to give in to Maelle's demand. Getting bit of her foe's hot and frustrated sigh against her sex before she finally caved in and started licking. These acts were the things Maelle lived for. The reason she wanted to be in a league like this in the first place.

"Hmm~" And Maelle let out a satisfied hum as Kirika started teasing her covered sex with licks, her legs ever slowly easing the pressure. Not enough to free the girl by any means, but just enough to give her move space to lick. It was... light. Pleasing, but more soft teases than a true submission of Kirika's fate. "Come now, you can do better!" Maelle panted out. "Where's the fire of the girl that shoved three fingers in me and teased my clit to make me give more nectar as I came? Are your fingers more skilled than your tongue, Kirika?"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:27 am

Kirika felt all the more frustrated that she couldn't slip free of this situation. But with her most valuable limbs locked down and that tight grip from those powerful thighs...there wasn't a lot she could do. Either suffer or go along with Maelle's demands. Neither was exactly satisfying, but she took what felt like the easier option. Besides...she could tell herself that as soon as Maelle lowered her guard she'd bounce right back. She definitely wouldn't let Maelle get away with this and that frustration reflected in her expression. A leg slamming on the mat in frustration as well as she just couldn't stand it.

"Gnnn..." A groan leaving her lips when the pressure eased slightly. If it had been enough to break free she'd have started to struggle like crazy. But really it was just enough to not leave her in intense agony. And it let her face move enough so she wasn't left just trying to work her tongue from a standstill.

What really frustrated the girl was Maelle's complaints from above. "You..." She growled at the nerve of this person trapping her in this situation and making further demands! She didn't want to give Maelle anything she wanted, but she couldn't take this kind of thing without action either. "Fine then!" Less pure submission than just frustration moving her forward. Bumping her head forward to grind her nose up against Maelle's clit. Starting to lick more aggressively over Maelle's panties. Pushing, licking, grinding, and doing anything she could to advance. Having to work her tongue around the panties and use her face to try and open up room for her tongue to get right up against Maelle's slit. Maybe if she made the girl lose it then Kirika herself might get free. The frustration of servicing while she got nothing her self only pushed the blonde harder forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:53 am

"Ghhnnn~" Kirika's rough growl gave Maelle a small jolt of pleasure, her heated breath and even more heated words had the noble smiling with blissful delight at her opponent. She was furious with Maelle's treatment of her. She was still slamming and flailing her legs about in annoyance, and when she finally gave more energy into servicing Maelle, she  didn't submit as much as she attacked Maelle's covered sex.

Kirika shoved herself into Maelle's clit, licking and rubbing away at the fold and leaking folds within, doing about but outright devouring Maelle in the hopes of the noble letting her free, the acts of which had Maelle arching back, shoving her sex further into Kirika's face as the elation and pleasure burst forth.

"Yeeessss!" And Maelle moaned in a victorious howl as Kirika finally gave her what she wanted. While submission and humiliation was Maelle's goal, Kirika's stubborn frustration and attacks were almost even more pleasing. "Yes! Just like that, Kirika!" She tightened her grip on the girl's hands, humping her mound against Kirika's face as she continued servicing her, continued fighting her even now. "Allez (Go)!" She bucked her sex forward as a spasm of pleasure washed over her, legs tightening to push Kirika's face further in. "Allez!" And again, this time another spurt of precum shooting out. "Alleeeeez~" She released Kirika's hands, moving her own to shove the girl's face further into her sex. "Bring me to ecstasy, Kirika! I might just forget the match long enough to let you go if you send me to heaven and beyond!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Nothing about this left Kirika satisfied. But she simply had no option but to push herself and get through it. If Maelle was going to do this to her then she had to at least service her enough to find a way to escape. It was either enduring the scissors or doing something and Kirika much preferred taking action. "Damn it..." She growled to herself even as she started to lick and grind her face up against Maelle's sex.

It still made her shiver though when Maelle visibly moaned and cried out when Kirika did finally start doing what she was doing. As if she had already won by making Kirika do all this. That wasn't leaving her feeling very satisfied, but that couldn't be helped. Right now Kirika could only take action and try to lick Maelle into a stupor.

Although what happened next did catch the blonde completely off guard and made her regret the current course of action. Wincing a little as Maelle gripped Kirika's hands even harder and started to hump Kirika's face. The blonde was already red from all that happened and this was just furthering that. Even her ears getting red from the shame of being used like some sex toy by this girl. "Calm down...you..." Kirika panting as she had to keep going, but the more she did the more Maelle's body was reacting to it.

Kirika's eyes opened wider though as Maelle started to cry out in another language and her grip of Kirika's head actually got tighter again. Though mostly to pull the girl's face even tighter up against Maelle's pussy. A target for pleasure was becoming an overwhelming threat that was pushing harder up against Kirika's face now. The blonde squirming and being hit both by some of Maelle's precum and also a feeling of shame. The squirts against her face making her feel less like a competitor and more like a sex slave. When Maelle gave up holding onto Kirika's hands the blonde didn't even have time to think about fighting back. Instead a muffled moan and squeal leaked out from between Maelle's legs as Kirika's face was shoved right up against Maelle's pussy as close as humanly possible! Kirika almost smothered by how tightly she was being compressed against Maelle's pussy. Mild panic hitting as she looked up at the wild girl and muffled a cry into her sex. "MMPHHH!" Was all Kirika could get out. And yet she had no time to stop. Kirika's tongue going wild inside of Maelle's sex now. Desperate to make the girl cum just from the hope that she would finally relent a bit and Kirika could escape her grasp. Maelle's vague promise all that Kirika could count on right now as hope. Grinding her face against Maelle's clit and her tongue licking like a beast inside of her sex. Plunging as deep as she could go and searching for every pleasurable spot she could find. Needing to make this girl cum before it was too late for Kirika!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next