Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 0

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Kirika Proud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirika Proud

Post by FairyGirl on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 pm

General Information

Name: Kirika Proud

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5'7"

3 Sizes: B82/W56/H83

Origin: Japan

Alignment: Face

Entrance Music:
"Overkill Scythe Hell"

=================================================================================================

Combat Information

=================================================================================================

Combat Attitude:

Much more the type to charge into a situation in order to resolve it quickly. Kirika will try to move in close to use jabs, uppercuts, and even trip her opponent up to weaken them. Does enjoy employing some of the classic holds she saw and picked up from various sources. Being able to hold onto her opponent is always a thrill for her. A fairly strong smaller girl.

Combat

Strength: ★★★★
Defense:★★★
Endurance: ★★★
Speed: ★★
Technique: ★★

Hentai

Endurance: ★★★★
Defense: ★★
Ease of Arousal: ★★★★
Technique: ★★

Preferred Matches: Hentai matches, standard matches, wet and messy, open to most types.

Moves info

Signature Moves

Boston Crab

Flying Clothesline

Body check

Roundhouse Kick

Finishing Moves

Kill Juliet – Kirika will have her opponent standing in the middle of the ring and head over to the far ropes. Will use them to catapult her into a run, crossing her arms and launching herself into the chest of her opponent.

Tinkerbell Tornado – Kirika goes to the top rope and applies a front facelock to an opponent from an elevated position. Kirika then leaps forward, swinging around and driving her opponent’s face into the mat in her self-named Tornado DDT.

Reverse Rapunzel (hentai) – Will get behind her opponent on the ground and apply a tight body scissor trapping their arms. Kirika will then grab their hair to pull back their head, giving them a strong kiss while she uses her free hand to play with them as she wills.

=======================================================================================================================================

Biography

=======================================================================================================================================

Appearance

Standard Outfit
Spoiler:

Alternative Outfit/Casual Wear
Spoiler:

Swimsuit
Spoiler:

Alternative Swimsuit
Spoiler:

Personality: Kirika is a cheerful and upbeat girl, often seen as enthusiastic. Cares quite strongly about those she considers friends and will go through a wall for them. A bit of a glutton, she certainly can get distracted when there is either a nice meal on the line or in the area. Though she makes sure to work it off later. Is easily drawn to attractive women though does try to keep her head focused when a match is on the line.

History: Kirika started out a pretty normal schoolgirl. Just one that had to travel around a bit. A mixed heritage leading to her blonde hair made her stand out a bit wherever she went. Though she rarely had a tough time making friends because she was addictively upbeat and cheerful wherever she happened to go. Though…constantly getting cut off from friends did strain her a little bit.

Things changed when she transferred to Shirabe’s school and became her friend. She was drawn to this cute, but somewhat reclusive girl who didn’t get along with her class all that well. It was easy for Kirika to tell that this girl had a sweet heart under the surface. So she made her decision that she’d protect someone so long as she was there and made that effort. It was the first time she didn’t get along with everyone, but she could live with that. What really was tough was constantly having to fight to be allowed to stay at this school since she didn’t want to get cut away from Shirabe.

Their constant fights drew the attention of the AFW. Even going into University they had continued that “us against the world” attitude and endured. Kirika was all for this move since she did enjoy a good fight, but also it would let her stay with her best friend for the long term.

Additional information

Action films, Music, Working Out, Sexy women, Tasty food, her friend Shirabe.

Dislikes:
Bullies, Jerks, Feeling helpless.

General Stats

Friends:
Shirabe Niles

Rivals:

Accomplishments

Titles:

Wins: 0

Losses: 0

Draws: 0

FairyGirl