Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:01 pm

"Haah... haah..." Maelle remained on the ground, catching her breath as the excitement from the match and her body started to die down. She could take a moment to collect herself. The timer wouldn't start until a clear action was taken. And for now... Maelle needed the break. Having three orgasms, and forcing herself to downplay two of them left her body in quite the heap. Oh... one more... and I might had truly been sent to heaven... All the tension in her body started to leave, and... Maelle slowly sat up, meeting Kirika's eyes with surprise.

Kirika was able to sit up and accept the situation. For all the sexual torture Maelle put her through, she wasn't completely broken. It made Maelle smile. The girl could get up after all that humiliation and was ready to accept her loss. She was a fighter alright. "Hmhmhm~ Well..." Maelle took a breath. "You can lie on your back..." She started, crawling Kirika's way. "And tell me..." She licked her lips. "What needs my touch more~" She brush a hand lightly against Kirika's breasts, feeling around her hardened nipple with an honest smile.

"You did well, Kirika. You gave me quite the match that made me give a good portion of my martial and sexual training. Now let me reward you... with sweet release~" Maelle tapped her lips against Kirika's for a light kiss. "Let's make glorious love, Kirika. Tell me exactly how you wish to cum in this ring and I'll make it happen. I promised you I'd be gentle, that I'd make your time as my plaything a precious one. Let me keep my promise~"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:03 pm

The match had been a ride beyond all measure. Although Kirika was in an uniquely difficult position right now. Laying there panting and moaning as her body was aroused beyond measure and yet she had been forced to drag her opponent to multiple orgasms. Her body and mind were at their breaking point. Depending on what Maelle wanted to do from here on out with her victory it could be a rather messy scenario.

What pride she had was making her try to pick herself up. Although it wasn't as if she'd be running a marathon in that condition. Of course the sight of Maelle crawling her way with that seductive look made Kirika moan a bit. Not needing much prodding to fall onto her back. With how much had happened she was ready to go off from just about anything. Even just the light brushing against her bare breasts made Kirika gasp out. "Ohhh...fuck..." The girl groaning as her mind tried to focus on the potential pleasure and what she might actually desire.

Maelle's sweet post-win attitude was certainly a shift that required Kirika to adjust. Of course the way she stated it reminded Kirika that she was going to cum after losing her match in the public setting of the ring. Not that she had any will to turn away from that in the state she was in. At that moment she didn't mind being Maelle's plaything so long as she could experience that desired release. "I....want...." The girl groaning as even having to verbalize her desires didn't matter in that moment. "I want to cum! For you to finger my pussy until I've gone crazy. To make my breasts feel good too. Fingers or lips doesn't...ah....matter. Please!" The blonde blurting it all out while writhing on the mat with need.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:05 pm

"Hhmhmhm~" Maelle's smile turned mischievous. Kirika was in complete desperation now. Her writhing, her pleads, her barely keeping herself together from Maelle's lightest touch. A fighter Kirika may be, but her body was still in desperate need of release. And with her outright begging for it, Maelle was more than happy to oblige her. "Oh, with pleasure~" It was all Maelle said before going to work.

With one last light kiss, Maelle went from gentle to rough. The hand that was lightly dancing around Kirika's nipple and breast nearly clawed at it, kneading and feeling it with rough and fervent aggression. Her mouth moved to the other, practically taking Kirika's other breast into her mouth as her tongue started to roll along her nipple, sucking and bouncing along the firm mound. "Mmm... Mmmmmm!" As much as Maelle wished it, she couldn't be gentle with Kirika. Her own body was too tired and too hungry after Kirika's desperate attempts to do anything other than ravage her. It was only by Maelle's luck that it seemed Kirika would likely want a rougher loving after having to make Maelle go through so many orgasms.

But finally, Maelle moved her free to Kirika's sex, only waiting a moment before plunging her fingers in with fast and rough desire, digging into the folds beneath while trying to find just the right spot to make her new toy squeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Kirika moaned shamefully and embarrassed as she begged for release. It wasn’t like she was happy about losing the match. But she was turned on so badly and had seen Maelle cum so many times that she simply couldn’t take it anymore! Her body was like a powder keg and was ready to blow. If Maelle took her sweet time then Kirika might go crazy on the mat and that would be even more humiliating to watch on replay later.

“Thank-ohhhh!” Kirika gasping as Maelle really did flip the switch in a hurry. Of course she had no idea how worn out Maelle was. She might be able to tell from a recording later when looking at the match. But in the moment she was far too turned on and desperate to keep track of what was going on with her opponent on that level. It all hit her hard and in a hurry once Maelle got serious. The feeling of that hand clawing and firmly groping her breast and nipple made her pussy almost squirt a little. The follow-up with her mouth definitely was pushing Kirika hard towards the orgasm that she had desperately sought even as she had been overwhelmed later in the match.

It almost worked out well that Kirika didn’t mind this sort of treatment. Her body had been through quite a bit over time and found this kind of overwhelming assault incredible to experience. Of course the girl was also pretty close to losing it as Maelle’s fingers plunged into her sex. “Oh yes! FUCK…me!” She moaned intensely as Maelle sought out and assaulted her most sensitive spots. The blonde leaking out her juices onto those fingers and the mat itself. Kirika wouldn’t last long before cumming underneath this assault. But she didn’t care so long as she did.

While she’d be embarrassed later. In the present she was left exposed to the crowd and moaning hard as Maelle drove her to the edge!

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:58 am

"Ooooouuu..." Maelle found herself moaning within Kirika's breast, still gnawing and sucking at it with greedy fervor as Kirika provided her with the sweet and succulent sounds of her squeals. Her words only pushed Maelle to go even harder, licking fast, groping rougher, really putting her body into the act as she rubbed her body against Kirika's, hungry for more of her moans and begging. The rush of Kirika's juices finally starting to pour out only incensed Maelle to work her plaything's body harder.

With Kirika just barely over the edge, Maelle focused her work to Kirika's sex. She dug her fingers into Kirika's heated folds as if digging for gold, her fingers searching in and out around her slit for any sign of giving Kirika further pleasure. The wetness of Kirika's pussy making the act easy, as if playing in wet almost. "Aaaaah..." She finally pulled her mouth away from Kirika, meeting her new lover's eyes with hunger and excitement. She could see it all, Kirika's instinctual pleasure from finally getting some release, her embarrassment at the public display of being Maelle's personal sex doll, her desire for more of this treatment, and... her lovely face on the edge of an orgasm. Maelle took it all in, loving every moment of it.

"Do you like it, Kirika?" Maelle finally said, her voice panting and on edge. "Am I making you go crazy? We have so little time left, so please make it count!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:54 pm

There was simply no way that Kirika could cool herself off in that moment. Everything that had happened in the match left her unbelievably turned on and so her body was giving into the pleasure in that moment. Once Maelle had truly begun her assault Kirika's body was ready for the release it had desperately craved. Even if she had been left turned on through all of this it was still embarrassing feeling her orgasm racing towards her in such a fashion.

"Ha...ohhhh fuck!" Kirika squeaking as Maelle focused her assault on that soaking wet and desperate sex. Body practically writhing on the mat and showing just how overwhelmed and turned on she was. There was no attempt or ability to try and hide it. Instead it was blatant to anyone watching how far gone she was. Her face desperately had quite a look to it. The mixture of feelings inside of her were throwing her off. She didn't want things to go down like this. But it also felt so incredibly good. The idea of everyone watching her losing it was embarrassing beyond measure as was being Maelle's little toy here. But it almost didn't matter so much as she could be allowed to lose it and cum all over the mat.

"Gnnnn!" She moaned to the first question with a frustrating cry of pleasure. Her audible gasps and squeaks reflecting how on the edge she really was right now. "I'm....I'm going crazy. You're making me go crazy!" She moaned and ground her sex against Maelle's fingers as she desperately sought her release. Too far gone to hold back now and Kirika felt herself crossing that threshold and her face visibly reflected the feeling of hitting that point of no return. "Cumming! Maelle...I'm cumming!" Kirika writhing intensely before almost freezing up. Her body twitching as she gushed her juices over Maelle's fingers and squirt from the intensity of the pleasure hitting her. All the sensations mixing together into one sense of pleasure as she came intensely in front of all eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:22 pm

Maelle couldn't hold back neither her moans nor her giggles. Seeing Kirika finally let loose and throw all her hesitation aside had Maelle nearly cackling. And her answers, her writhing, her desperate thrusting into Maelle's skillful fingers working her fellow Kawaii's body was sending her into a frenzy. She could feel her own sex just dripping at the site of Kirika's aroused humiliation. It was hard to not shove her free hand between her own legs. If only this moment could last longer. If only she could play with Kirika even longer for both herself and the crowd watching. Kirika was close. Real close. Maelle had enough sex with women to know what the sudden pause in Kirika's tempo was the sign of the dam about to burst hard and loud. "That's it Kirika! Keep going!" She said. "Just focus on me and let go! Me and you are the only thing that matters in this ring! Cum! Cum and let me see you nectar!"

And at the final push, the feeling of Kirika's body finally letting go and giving in had Maelle's face curl into a lustful smile. "Yess~" She squealed, feeling Kirika's nectar start to slather her hand in all its glory. "Magnifique~" She pressed her forehead against against Kirika's hungry for more of the Kawaii's touch and warmth for the last few moments of the penalty time. "You were a wonderful opponent, Kirika." She said, her voice airy. "Tell me... Do you want revenge for this? Do you want to do this to me in turn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:31 am

Kirika just couldn't keep her cool anymore in this one. Not after the match was basically over and not in the state she was in. The shame was just washing over her as she was utterly dominated on the mat. The sound of the crowd, the impact of the fingering, it was all too much and she could only lay there and endure. Well only enduring as much as she could since she was driven right to an orgasm that blew her mind. Maelle's demands just pushed the poor girl even harder over the edge and made her squirt wildly. Nothing could stop her in that moment and the pleasure just took everything right out of her.

Having Maelle all over her by the end just made the whole thing too much to handle. Of course she rode through the waves of pleasure as Maelle spoke and visibly groaned as she tried to gather her words. It took longer than she imagined but she did finally manage to respond.

"I do..." She moaned with honesty. Of course part of her in that moment just wanted Maelle to continue dominating the hell out of her. "I...want revenge. I want to win...and do this!" She moaned in shame as her desires and frustrations just bubbled out of her. In that moment it was still her penalty time though so she wasn't going to be doing that now or anytime soon. But even if Maelle wanted to do something more she had little choice but to go along with it until time was up.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:17 pm

"Hmhmhm~" Maelle hummed with delight at Kirika's desire, her own sex dripping out juices further as if in response to her fellow Kawaii's claim. A broken and shamed woman her opponent might be, but only broken in body it seemed. Kirika's spirit and desire for vengeance was still strong. Even while in a moaning, lustful state she wanted to try this again despite the humiliation Maelle brought her.. It was... beautiful in a way, at least to Maelle. Seeing someone like Kirika writhe in pain and pleasure, still hungry for another match to reclaim herself... there was beauty in that.

And that beauty had Maelle wet with excitement.

"Then I'll give you plenty of motivation for that revenge, my dear Kirika... and leave you in tears, shame, longing~" It was all Maelle said before pressing her lips against Kirika's for a hard and deep kiss, immediately forcing her tongue inside Kirika's mouth and searching every wet wall and corner she could, pressing her body close to Kirika, making sure their pussies touched and rubbed against each other in rough, hungry fashion. She was going to be true to her words, give Kirika all the motivation she'd need for their rematch.

And make a show of her humiliation as the crowd around them cheered and chanted for the last few moments of their time together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7