Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by dlamp Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:39 pm

"Yaah!" Maelle yanked herself to the side, dragging both her and Kirika into a roll. Her opponent wasn't expecting a fight, or at least not one so heated as what Maelle was giving. And the result was plain to see, Maelle almost immediately reversing their position, sitting on top in a mount and staring down at Kirika's cute and bubbly face. "Hmhmhm~" Of course, Kirika was smart enough to at keep fighting, bucking and arching her back to make the position as difficult for Maelle as position. Though as rough a ride Kirika was being, the sight of her breast bouncing along with her had Maelle licking her lips.

"You don't want me riding you, my dear?" She started pulling herself up, slowly getting off the girl. It'd be a waste of energy to try and keep her pinned this early in the match, especially when both had more... sensual plans in mind.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:25 pm

It was probably Kirika's fault, but it was still frustrating to be caught offguard. Maelle just seemed cute and a bit perverted, but nothing all that dangerous. So it was easy to get caught up in the fun and not take her as seriously as she should. So if Maelle had inklings to get completely serious about this match then it might have become problematic for Kirika to put it lightly. "Gnnnn!" She groaned when ending up on the bottom. At least aware enough of the risks of just leaving this girl on top of her. While it was using up some energy it was better than laying back and letting Maelle take over the match.

A shiver did go through her at the idea of Maelle riding her which was rather tempting. But only if Kirika was ready to give up on winning the match and taking some temporary ownership over her opponent. "That is plenty desirable. But I can let you have a ride after I win." She replied while only pausing her struggles to allow Maelle an easy way to get herself up.

The blonde moving to get back on her feet as well as soon as it was appropriate. "Now then..." Kirika breathing out as she rose up and decided her next move. It seemed like staying mobile was her best move. If she got snagged by Maelle then she'd have the advantage which would be troublesome. Waiting for a moment where Maelle might overreach and have a chance to charge at her and force the girl into a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:35 pm

Maelle wore a sweet smile on her face, watching Kirika get to her feet. Probably not the best idea to let her just stand without much struggle, but... the noble couldn't help herself. Their first exchange left her wanting, a desire to see a bit more of her opponent's arsenal. I can take a hit or two... and... She examined Kirika, looking over her near-naked body with bright, hungry eyes. It'd be a shame to not see more of her moves before finishing her. "Ohoho~ A bold claim, Mademoiselle. I hope you can keep it."

She returned to her low stance, watching Kirika like a predator eyeing up their meal. And like a predator, she inched slowly and carefully, hands ever so slightly stretched out, moving for the kill. And once she was in range she struck fast, her hands moving fast to latch at her shoulders and leg moving forward to hopefully kick under Kirika's ankle for a quick takedown.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:12 pm

Kirika wasn't sure what Maelle was thinking, but she'd take advantage of every opportunity she got. It didn't make any sense why Maelle would lower her guard like that and let Kirika up when she had an advantage. But the idea of saving stamina made enough sense that Kirika put those thoughts out of her mind. Besides she had a match to focus on.

"Don't worry. You'll get to experience that fun soon enough." She smiled and looked forward to bringing down her opponent. Getting her hands on this girl and claiming the win. At the moment she definitely felt like she had the advantage and they were no longer on the ground which made her mobility better suited.

What surprised Kirika was how quickly Maelle moved once things got going. "Wha?" She breathed out before those hands locked in and that kick brought her down again. "Gnnnn" Kirika groaning while also wincing as she landed hard on the mat. Trying to grab onto Maelle's arms and shove her away so Kirika could focus on getting up once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:47 am

Maelle wore a teasing smile on her face as she knocked Kirika down, a light chuckle escaping her. The surprise on her face was delectable, but the groaning and wince that came after was intoxicating. Seeing her more generous breast bounce about as she feel made this match type worth dealing with the reminder of her own lacking chest. As was Kirika's fighting spirit as the girl made a mad attempt to push aside Maelle's grip so she could stand, an attempt Maelle made difficult as she gripped hard on her shoulders to halt her attempt with pain, drinking in the girl's body with her eyes.

"Apologies my dear, I'll be much gentler after I best you."

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am

Naturally her bouncing breasts were a secondary concern to her landing on the mat again. Though it did provide a good show to both her opponent and the crowd. Her focus of course was on not letting things spiral out of control on her. Although her opponent did make a treat for the eyes which made that a bit more difficult. Something she couldn't afford since Maelle was making the prospect of getting up increasingly difficult.

"Ah!" Kirika gasped from the pain and felt a shock from the girl's words. Certainly that did sound appealing...but she wasn't ready to pack it in either. "I'll...try to do the same after I win." Not said with the same grace as her opponent. But that was fine.

Kirika grit her teeth and pushed through the pain giving as hard a shove as she could. Her shoulders wouldn't be happy. But it was just a painful motivator for Kirika to push herself. The only thing the blonde could think about was getting up, and using her speed again. All she'd need was a good drop kick on this girl and she could take control of this match and have some legitimate fun. But getting Maelle's grip off of her and getting up was the major point if she wanted anything to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:06 pm

"Big words~" Maelle teased, giving her a opponent a grin as she continued pushing down and causing Kirika discomfort with her grip. The high of her position and Kirika's pained expression was a savory wine for Maelle. She needed to hear more of those cute cries her opponent squeaked out, more of her teasing tough talk while she fought against her. And that drive showed not only in her expression, but her body as well as her nipples started to harden and erect from her excitement. "Hmhmhmh- ah!"

Just as she was getting into things, Kirika made good on her declaration, shoving Maelle right off her body and landing her flat on her bottom. "Ehhn..." She let out a small whimper, her body still high off her own arousal as she started getting to her feet. How unfortunate... I wanted to see more of her cute expressions.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Of course it was easier said than done getting out of the situation she was in here. And Kirika knew that clearly. The girl was left groaning and squirming as Maelle kept pushing down. The clear joy she was getting out of it also shaking up Kirika a bit. Both that expression and those hardening nipples showed it. Giving a strong impression of what Kirika had waiting for her if she lost. "I...won't lose..."

But at the same time the girl was too stubborn to just let that happen and become this girl's plaything. The idea of making her have to give in was too tempting as well to abandon because of discomfort. Even still, she couldn't avoid letting the strain show as she tried to get out of this mess. "Gnnnn...enough!" She cried out and shoved Maelle away. Gasping as the soreness wouldn't fade that easily.

Still, Kirika couldn't sit still and scrambled to her feet. She couldn't count on rope acceleration being enough. Not with Maelle having seen that before. So instead Kirika took a gamble and waited for Maelle to get to her feet. The girl just jumping straight up, needing to rely on her good legs before aiming to get a nice kick into Maelle's gut. "Payback time!" She breathed out and readied for her own landing. Knowing she'd have limited time to scramble onto Maelle if it worked and would have to desperately escape if it didn't!

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:19 pm

Maelle didn't have much time to wallow in regret of lost prey. Kirika was quick rise, though unsteadily and gasping away from the pain Maelle had put her through. And a nice little side effect of said gasp was evident from her rising and falling chest, a sight she took a moment to appreciate. She might be wounded prey, but wounded prey is the most dangerous That thought in mind, Maelle got back to her feet as well. And the moment she started rising Kirika barrelled forward, slamming her feet right into Maelle's stomach with a fast and harsh dropkick.

"Ooough!" To Maelle's displeasure, she made a rather undignified noise before staggering back, clutching her stomach in pain as she dropped to her knee. "Ack! Aaah..." Now it was Maelle's turn to gasp and wheeze for air, barely able to keep the spittle from coming out of her mouth. "H-How... dare..." She looked in Kirika's direction, her golden eyes narrowed her way, the first aggressive she had made in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Kirika knew this kind of match was a dangerous one. It was easy to be swept up in the moment. And not to mention every gasp and rapid movement lead to a bounce of her chest which gave everyone a show. However she had to focus on what she was doing. Not the fantasies she was giving people through her uncomfortable efforts.

Kirika was one for flashy moves and certainly a sudden drop kick had some appeal to it. Not the best move when your shoulders were a bit sore. But there was no helping that. The firm kick made her cry out “yes” as she landed on the mat and scrambled for her opponent.

“Oh come on Maelle. I thought you wanted to mix some pain and pleasure.” The girl grinning at finally getting a solid hit in that seemed to stick. Kirika pushed herself to scramble around her downed opponent. Quickly getting behind her, Kirika tried to wrap her right arm under her opponent’s arm and under her chin to apply a moderate choke on her opponent. Trying to pull the girl onto her ass and hoping to snake her free hand up to Maelle’s chest to start teasing the girl. “This will be all kinds of fun don’t worry.” The girl hoping to snag her opponent while she had a chance and take a more…personal advantage. Going for the win was fine, but in a match like this she wanted to enjoy herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next