Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Eye For Talent

2 posters

Go down

An Eye For Talent Empty An Eye For Talent

Post by Serpon Thu May 13, 2021 7:38 pm

Akiha was now standing in the center of the ring, a microphone in her hand. The audience was booing her, but the crimson hair wrestler didn’t care. The boo’s barely registered in her head now. The Japanese wrestler would wait for a moment or two for the crowd to die down before raising her mic and deciding to speak.

“It has been a while since I have been here. But do not think my time away has made me rusty or weak. While I have been dealing with business, I have been training harder than ever before. Anyone who underestimates me will find themselves being trampled.”

The Japanese wrestler would then pause for a second as she lowered her mic and circled the ring, letting everyone have a moment to absorb what she had said. She would then raise her microphone and would go back into the center of the ring.

“Now, while there are wrestlers who will underestimate me, there are some that actually see my talents. Charlotte Ravel, you said you wished to have a match with me a while ago. I guess even for a foreigner; you have an eye for talent. While I usually don’t do this, I will grace a lowly foreigner like yourself with a match… if you are brave enough to show yourself.”

Serpon

Back to top Go down

An Eye For Talent Empty Re: An Eye For Talent

Post by skip-stop Fri May 14, 2021 10:46 am

"How are you?" Victoria asked, looking at Charlotte, who was leaning her back against the wall in front of the curtains.

The Frenchwoman did not answer immediately. It is unlikely that her manager was referring to the worn skin on the knuckles of her right hand, because Charlotte's hands were wrapped in bandages. Surely Victoria guessed everything simply because she knew her well. Yes, recent events for the first time in a long time made Charlotte experience several negative emotions at the same time, which happened extremely rarely.

"It was originally a losing war," the pink-haired woman shrugged, "so there's nothing to talk about here."

Just a few days ago, she saw the poster of the match. Alaina got another title shot. Not the hardcore title, not the entropy title, not the tag team title. Not She got the match for the world title. On the one hand, Charlotte was happy for her friend and rival, it seems that their recent conversation has inspired the Amazon. In addition, judging by the poster, she put her career on the line. All or nothing. This quite seriously heated up the situation, especially since the Frenchwoman understood that Alaina had no other choice. But still...

When she saw the poster with Alaina and Adrian, Charlotte's fist involuntarily moved forward, hitting the poster and the wall on which the poster was hung. When she finished her studies at a Chinese monastery, she promised to get rid of negative emotions. And so far, she has succeeded, with the exception of anger. But this time it wasn't just anger that overcame her. At that moment, she felt bitterness in her mouth. It wasn't just anger. It was envy. After three matches, in two of which she sent Amazon to the hospital, it was Alaina who got the shot again. Charlotte has long understood that she chose the wrong federation to search for justice, here everything was decided by quantity, not quality. But the news still gripped her heart. Still unworthy.

"I wonder if this could be called racism?" Victoria wondered while listening to Akiha's speech. "She declares every time that foreigners are worthless fighters."
It doesn't interest me much,” Charlotte shrugged, “of course, hearing this does not give me joy, but time will put everything in its place. She is a strong fighter, that's enough for now. And her words will no longer make sense when I win.”
"When?" adjusting her glasses, Victoria specified. "Not if?"
"What's the point of going into the ring if you are not sure of your victory?" the Frenchwoman smiled weakly, her rival's speech came to an end. "I have to go."

The manager nodded to her and Charlotte walked out from behind the curtains. Unlike Akiha, the audience greeted her more warmly. From the first match, the Sand Lizard gained a reputation as a noble fighter. In addition, she had a very specific fighting style, which also did not go unnoticed. The question of the fact that she did not have many matches behind her back remained open. But even that was enough for their rivalry with Alaina to receive a rating award. These matches were truly outstanding.

Attire:

Charlotte smiled at the audience and raised her right fist above her head to show her determination. The woman started down the ramp, stopping at the commentary table to pick up the microphone. There was no point in waiting, so she rolled under the bottom rope and then rose to her feet. Now she had the opportunity to look at Akiha. The self-confidence emanating from the red-haired woman made the air around heavier. Well. Alaina got the title shot. And Charlotte got the match she wanted for a long time. Not the most equal exchange, but that was also enough for now.

Charlotte raised her left hand to ask the audience to calm down a little. She stood in front of Akiha a few meters away and looked into her eyes without a shadow of doubt or fear. Charlotte brought the microphone to her mouth.

"Iyoiyo oaidekiteureshīdesu, Akiha," said the Frenchwoman, showing respect for her rival's Japanese roots, "I hope I can make you change your mind about a lowly foreigner. You are a strong fighter and that's why I'm here, and that's why I still want a match with you."
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 15, 2021 1:03 am

Akiha would not have to wait long for Charlotte to make her way to the ring. The Japanese wrestler would take a step back from the center of the ring, giving the French wrestler a bit of room. As the pink hair wrestler made her way into the ring, Akiha would start to scan her, making mental notes about her. It seemed the girl was taller than Akiha, but perhaps she could use that to her advantage. The crimson hair crusader would be slightly surprised because Charlotte knew how to speak her language. It was a bit of fresh air as she had barely met any other foreigners who knew how to speak Japanese.

“You can speak Japanese, that is impressive, but that doesn’t determine if you are a good wrestler or not. I wonder if more of Japan has rubbed off on you?”

Akiha would start to circle the French wrestler, as she kept the microphone close to her face while making sure to keep an eye on Charlotte. She didn’t know much of her opponent, but perhaps this was an excellent way to learn a bit about her and see how calm and relaxed she was. Once she had entirely circled her opponent, she would stop.

“There is only one or two foreigners who have earned my respect and stand toe to toe around the level of Japanese wrestlers, Gwendolyn being one of them. I highly doubt you are anywhere near that level, but you have respected our ways, and because of that, I will give even a lowly foreigner like you a chance. So tell me, Charlotte, what kind of match do you desire?”

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Although Charlotte allowed the red-haired woman to walk around freely, she did not allow Akiha to be behind her back for a second. The Frenchwoman was completely calm and did not show even a shadow of doubt on her face, but she was careful. She had heard a lot about the bad temper of the Japanese woman. And from the point of view of Charlotte, for whom honor came first, it all sounded like nonsense. How can a person who does not hesitate to use pokes in the eyes and kicks in the crotch say something about the fact that Japanese wrestlers are the strongest? Charlotte was sure that she would not receive an answer to this question, so she decided to answer in a different way.

I am not very interested in your self-conceit, I am only interested in your fighting skills,” she said, making a small injection in the direction of the red-haired woman, “you can repeat at least a thousand times that you and other Japanese wrestlers are the best in the world. But I don't prefer words. I prefer actions.”

She guessed that her words would not like Akiha, but she was sure that her words would definitely be liked by the viewers who would support her, because there was truth in these words. Now the words of Akiha, which everyone had heard a thousand times already, remained words in which only she believed. For everyone else, it was nothing more than an empty phrase. Here mathematics was not even needed, simple reasoning was enough. In the last match, where the question of Japanese wrestlers and foreigners was raised, Alaina left Akiha's lifeless body in the locker room. And since Charlotte had already sent the Amazon to the hospital several times, she had a reason to stand here and look without fear into the eyes of the red-haired woman.

Don't worry, I won't fight you only with my skills in Japanese,” Charlotte smiled slightly, she seems to have borrowed some of the sarcasm from her student, Karen, “and if you have found out that I want a match with you, then you should have found out and what kind of match I named then. Nothing has changed, I am always true to my word. I want the tables match."

At least the pink-haired woman was really ready to answer for her every word. She almost never lied and always said only what was true. Her principles have always been unshakable, especially in relation to the ring. It doesn't matter who her opponent is. It doesn't matter what country her opponent is from and what kind of experience he has in fights. Charlotte believed in only one thing. If you have talent and desire to fight - welcome to the ring.

It was for this reason that she began to rival Alaina. When she found out that most newbies here are treated like doormats, she set out to prove that any newbie with talent deserves a place in the sun. She has already defeated one of the most respected and experienced wrestler here on two occasions. And she was sure that their next match would finally close this issue. Until then, she was going to step into the ring with Akiha and break the table with her body, so that she would never again hear that only Japanese wrestlers should be considered the best.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu May 20, 2021 12:16 am

“Of course, that is what everyone is most interested in! That is why there is a number of wrestlers who wish to get in the ring with me. But words can have a powerful effect, and you should not be so quick to dismiss them. Matches have been won and lost due to words.”

Akiha would make a mental note of her opponent. It seemed she was mainly focused on the match and fighting. Perhaps she could use this to her advantage and maybe even teach the French wrestler a lesson or two. She would attempt to start forming a plan in her head to figure out a way to beat Charlotte and maybe even get into her head. Akiha would continue to observe and listen to what the French wrestler had to say, who she spoke and even how she acted.

“A table match, a bit barbaric but still hold some prestige and honour. Very well, I do not usually back down from a challenge, and I am not going to back down from this challenge. You will have your table match, and I will bring all my skills against you, just like how I have done versus every other wrestler. We shall see how skilled you are and how much of the Japanese fighting spirit you have. I hope you’re different from most of the other foreigners I fight, but part of me seriously doubts that.”

The crowd would not be happy by Akiha’s comment and would start to cheer for Charlotte, repeating her name over and over again. The Japanese wrestler would pay no attention to the crowd and simply lower her microphone, now waiting to see what the French wrestler had to say in response.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue May 25, 2021 11:55 am

Well, there was some truth in that. Charlotte was not a supporter of words, but she could not deny that sometimes words had a meaningful meaning, especially here in this federation. Words could make a meaning  if you directed them to the ears of the right people, because it could help you move up the ranking ladder. And sometimes words could help win a match before it even started, crush an opponent's confidence and destroy their morale. She was ashamed to admit it, but a long time ago she also actively used it. Before she arrives in Japan. Here she intended to prove herself as a noble fighter, forgetting about what kind of person she once was.

However, there will be another time for philosophy. What was important now was something else, namely that Akiha agreed with the type of match and, accordingly, agreed to accept the challenge. Well, then the day was not lived in vain. The Frenchwoman did not take pleasure in hearing additional comments from the red-haired woman, but she was willing to be patient a little. Time will put everything in its place. And if in order to prove that foreigners also have a warm heart and high skills, she needs to break the table with Akiha's body, then she will do it.

Charlotte glanced towards the audience after her future rival's speech. She always felt their support, but she had never heard her name so loudly, at least until the match. She saw no reason to fight weak fighters, for this reason she entered into a long confrontation with Alaina, which continues to this day. It might have been pointless, but the pink-haired woman wanted to prove to Alaina and everyone else that the number of matches meant nothing, only your heart and your skills. And now she had to prove to Akiha that she was in no way inferior to the Japanese wrestlers. It was starting to look like a trend. Charlotte raised her hand to calm the audience, and then she brought the microphone to her mouth again.

Thank you for accepting the challenge, it will be an honor for me,” she said in the same even voice, “you said that you will bring all your skills against me and I don’t ask for more or less. Because I will do the same. Next week. You and me. A table match. Deal?"

With these words, Charlotte lowered the microphone, but held out her hand forward, offering a handshake in order to consolidate this agreement. She had nothing more to add, Akiha perfectly made it clear to everyone that this match would be a battle not only between them, but also a battle of principles. And Charlotte was going to win this battle. Like Akiha, she too was determined to showcase everything she had. Because she never does less, many have already seen this. And now she wanted to show it to the proud Japanese woman.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 29, 2021 9:25 pm

This girl was a bit too polite and humble. Was that perhaps her thing, killing your opponent with kindness? Then again, she had not been here for a while; maybe she was still getting used to it all. Perhaps the French girl was playing the long game and would pull a fast one before anyone knew it. For now, Akiha would continue to poke and see what would happen. Her future opponent then declared they would have a match next week and offered her hand for a sake. Akiha would put the mic close to her face.

“No, we will have a match two weeks from now. I have a busy schedule and have other businesses to take care of. Either two weeks from now, or you don’t get a match.”

Akiha couldn’t let Charlotte decide all the terms. She needed to show everyone that she was the one determining the terms. The Japanese wrestler would now wait to see how her French counterpart reacted to all of this.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon May 31, 2021 9:05 am

It might not have been the right impression, but Charlotte thought Akiha had some distrust of her. Well, this was not the first time the Frenchwoman has encountered this. Right now, the red-haired woman most of all resembled Lucy, whom Charlotte encountered during her debut. That woman, too, was distrustful of the martial arts master. And even Alaina, when she first met Charlotte, was surprised by her behavior.

But all this was not connected with kindness, Charlotte would not have had the audacity to call herself a kind person. For a kind person, she had too many sins in the past. However, nobleness and professionalism in the ring were for her an integral part of life. Of course, not everyone could accept this, because all people are different.

And Charlotte did not have rose-colored glasses in front of her eyes, she knew that many here do not care at all about mutual respect or following the rules. Lucy was the proof of this by breaking the rules multiple times in their match and showing no respect for Charlotte. But that didn't mean that if everyone does that, then the Frenchwoman should do the same. At least for now.

However, she was counting on the Japanese woman to accept the handshake as at least  a sign of a fixed deal. But Akiha had her own thoughts on this, because she said that either the match would take place in two weeks, or not at all. It was not hard to guess that she wanted to leave the last word for herself. Well, that wasn't the worst condition she could name. And if the Sand Lizard has to wait a bit to get the match she wanted, then she'll wait. She had no problem with that.

"Whatever you say, Akiha-san," she nodded, "for this match, I'm willing to wait."

She would have held her hand outstretched for a few more seconds in case Akiha wanted to cement their agreement. But if the red-haired woman stayed where she was, not accepting the handshake, then the pink-haired woman would simply have no choice and she put her hand down. Although it would be sad, but if the Japanese woman was not ready to shake her hand, then she could not do anything about it, sometimes this happens and it was pointless to hold a grudge for it.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:01 am

It seemed that Charlotte was eager to please or was just willing to roll over. Where was her drive, her pride, that spark that set wrestlers apart from everyone else? Or was this just part of some kind of masterful plan to get Akiha to lower her guard? Right now, the cogs were running in the Japanese wrestler’s head. Maybe this was a way not to give up any information or weaknesses to her opponent. But the conclusion of this show now needed to be wrapped up. Akiha would look at the hand raised before then looking at Charlotte.

“Seems you still have a few more things to learn more about Japan; we don’t really shake hands here. Perhaps if you prove yourself as a worthy wrestler, I will reconsider shaking your hand. Our business is now done; I will see you two weeks from now.”

With that, Akiha would drop the microphone and attempt to exit the ring. She would make sure to keep an eye on the French wrestler. She knew how some wrestlers preferred not to fight during the assigned time, attacking wrestlers outside the ring or in events like these. She knew little about Charlotte, so best not to take any chances.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:49 am

Charlotte was calm and confident. The only difference was that she didn't talk about it. She was not someone who liked to talk a lot, at least when it came to matches. Words are a weapon, but they were not her weapon. The Frenchwoman preferred to prove her abilities with punches and kicks. Of course, she was far from always able to maintain her cool, but this was not the case now. She came here to negotiate terms, not to say in the face of Akiha that she would win the match in any case.

And it was easy to see that this behavior of the Sand Lizard does not make her future rival feel the best. Perhaps she considered it stupid. Perhaps she thought it was a sham. Or maybe she just hasn't come across a woman like Charlotte yet. The martial arts master realized that she would not receive a handshake and dropped her hand. Well, it was Akiha's choice, she herself confirmed it, saying that she would be ready to shake Charlotte's hand only if the Frenchwoman proves that she is worthy.

Then I'll see you in two weeks,” she replied before the red-haired woman dropped the microphone.

Akiha was careful when leaving the ring. She looked askance at Charlotte. It seemed she was guessing that the Frenchwoman might do some not the cleanest thing. Well, that was understandable. The pink-haired woman knew that there are enough people in this federation who are ready for any meanness. But she was not one of them. In classic matches, the martial arts master never broke the rules. And even in matches without rules, she did not stoop to such ignoble things as a poke in the eye or a kick in the crotch.

So now Akiha had nothing to worry about. All she had to worry about was the upcoming match. Because Charlotte was determined. She was going to prove it to the Japanese woman that she deserved a place in this ring. As Akiha left the ring, Charlotte smiled slightly as she looked at the audience. She raised the microphone again.

"I hope you will look forward to this as I will," she said, "and I hope for your support. I'm sure you'd like that match! Mata ne!"

Charlotte bowed to the audience and followed Akiha out of the ring. She walked over to the commentators' table to give back the microphone, and then headed for the curtains. She had very mixed feelings. On the one hand, she was glad that she had the opportunity to take part in such a match. She knew that the red-haired woman was a strong rival. But she didn't think Akiha would be such a proudling. Well. Only the match will show who is who. Charlotte raised her right fist above her head, getting the approval of the audience. And then the Sand Lizard disappeared behind the curtains.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down