Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai) Empty Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

Chigusa was feeling happier than she had been for months. Her boyfriend, Tai, was finally finished with the regimen of hell to get back into shape after taking an extended leave of absence both from the AFW and from her life. She knew what was going on, after finding him and confronting him about it, but she knew well enough to let him work things out on his own. They stayed in contact after that, but Chigusa never asked about it. In a sense, she wanted to keep it something of a surprise. And now it was finally time for the great unveiling. Tai felt confident enough to return, and Chigusa was here waiting for him, ready to test him out.

She stood in the Tension gym, waiting for him to come. She was wearing comfortable yet tight-fitting and surprisingly revealing gym clothing, a tight white leotard that hugged her curves and left both her arms and legs quite exposed, cut high enough to be slightly embarrassing. She normally wore a pair of thin skintight shorts under it for modesty, but today she chose not to, as something of a reward for Tai. She walked around the gym, humming to herself as she waited for Tai to arrive. The back of her leotard kept on riding up as she moved, almost giving her a wedgie at times. She kept on reaching back to fix it. The Tension gym had several guys in it, and they simply couldn't keep their eyes off of her. It made her blush a little, but it was satisfying in a sense as well. If those guys couldn't keep their eyes off her, then neither could Tai. She couldn't wait to tease him with this outfit.

"Come on Tai, when are you going to get here?" she said, walking to the side of the practice ring and sitting down on the edge of the apron, waiting for her boy to arrive.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai) Empty Re: Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

Tai entered the gym a little while later, the former Tension star dressed in tennis shoes, gym shorts, and a tank top. He was looking, and feeling, a hell of a lot better. He had spent a year on a losing streak, half a year being depressed, and half a year under the training of Taylor Parker, who hated him and made it as hard for him as she could. Ironically, they came to understand one another a little better thanks to that, and walked off on better terms then before...though she still claimed to hate his guts.

He sighed as he entered the Tension gym, his first time inside of it in over a year, patting his stomach as he walked in, proud to say he had finally dropped his excess weight, and the 5'10'' fighter was now back to his slim and sexy 150 pound swimmers build. His hair was still it's natural brown color, as he hadn't had hair dye in months, but he had started to let it grow out when he started training, the former crew cut making its way down the back of his neck, now almost shoulder length, thanks to its speedy growth.

Walking around, he found the ring and headed towards it, spotting his girlfriends unique purple hair.

"Hey Chigusa! Sorry I'm lat.....Lat...la...Woah..."

Tai started to say, sputtering and stammering and growing wide eyed in surprise as he saw Chigusa's incredibly hot outfit, which was about as close to see through as it could get.

"W...W..Wow....You look.....W..Wow!"

He stammered out, dropping his gym back, unable to take his eyes off of her.

Back to top Go down

Bring back the old talent! (for Tai) Empty Re: Bring back the old talent! (for Tai)

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:37 am

Chigusa turned her head when she heard Tai's voice. Seeing him, her face immediately brightened as she smiled. She quickly ran over to him, jumping up into his arms and gave him a massive hug, kissing him furiously on the lips. She pressed her barely-covered body right up against Tai. She could feel his hard muscles underneath his clothing, knowing that everything was back to normal, and that Tai's training really did pay off.

"You're finally here," Chigusa said, leaning back for a second to look at him. Tai's hair wasn't pink anymore, but she had to admit the brown looked better on him, more mature. He had changed quite a bit. Like Tai was looking at her up and down, so was she, drinking in all the changes to Tai since she last saw him. She had to admit he was good looking enough to date someone of her caliber now.

Seeing Tai ogling her made her blush slightly. "Do you like this?" Chigusa said, "Normally I wear a pair of shorts under it, so I'm not walking around with half my butt showing. But for you i thought i'd reveal a bit more!"

She turned around and showed Tai her butt, before fixing the leotard in the back once more to keep it from giving her a wedgie. "How have you been?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am

Tai still couldn't speak, ogling his girlfriend until she leaped into his arms, showing her strength as she squeezed him tightly

When she finally let him go and he could breath again, he noticed her looking him up and down and smiling, letting a wave of relief wash over him as he realized she liked the new him!

When she showed off her tight butt, and asked him if he liked it...He started drooling.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! That needs to be your permanent outfit!"

He said, smiling and reaching out to give her ass a pat, forever earning the envy of every male in that gym.

In response to her last question, he sighed.

"I've been....better. But I'm improving. My training is done, I'm sexy again, my hair is growing out, I might even dye it again, but I'm still debating that....But what about you?"

He asked, looking down a little.

"I've been avoiding you for some time....I haven't known how you have been at all..."

Suddenly he perked up.

"Plus I have to know if you made any girls cum for me...or you came yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 am

Chigusa blushed and swatted Tai's hand away playfully when he tapped her butt. She knew he was a butt person, for whatever reason, and that he loved seeing her like this. "Stop that!" she said, giggling slightly. She grabbed his hands and slowly led him behind the ring, where they would have a slight bit of privacy.

Chigusa leaned in against him, pressing herself close while her hands gently held Tai's. She hadn't seen him for so long, and she wanted him quite badly. But today was for training. Still, that didn't mean she couldn't get some of him right here. She leaned in to his side, putting her forehead on his chest.

"I've been ok too," Chigusa said, "I've broken that losing streak, but I haven't won that many matches either." She looked up at him and smiled. "I might be a little outclassed now, since I'm so small and all. But hey, I'm still the top idol of AFW! And I don't think anyone has my kind of fanbase!"

"Don't just leave lile that," she said, "Never again, ok? Whatever troubles you have, I want to be a there as well. I don't care if you think you're not good enough for me. I want you, and that's enough." She lowered her head, pressing it in against Tai's chest as she hugged him once more. "Do you know how lonely I felt? I don't want you to leave me."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Tai sighed and held Chigusa close as she pleaded with him to not leave again. While he had his reasons, he had still hurt her by leaving her alone for so long.

Silently, he kissed her forehead, agreeing and understanding as they held each other.

After a while, when they finally broke apart, he sighed and smiled at her.

"So....whats on the agenda for today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Chigusa held Tai close for a moment, before slowly pulling away. She looked up at her boyfriend and smiled. It was nice that he was finally back to who he was, somewhat. His playfulness was more subdued, but Chigusa could tell he grew up quite a bit, and it was nice. She knew by the end of the day he was going ti be fully restored. She was going to make sure of that.

Chigusa went over to the ring, climbing up onto the apron and sliding in between the ropes. "Well, since you've recovered, I thought I would test you out a bit," she said, "Get that ring rust out of your bones. Besides, I haven't had a spar with you in a while, and I miss it!"

She held out a hand to Tai. "So get changed and lets have a good fight!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Tai smiled and took her hand, getting in the ring and slowly taking off his shoes and shirt, leaving his tan swimmers chest nude and only his gym shorts on as he started stretching, glaring at any other guy that came close to the ring.

"This is going to be great.....thank you for this."

He said, smiling at Chigusa.

He was rusty, and he would need this.

Plus, she was HOT!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Chigusa's eyes watched Tai closely as he stripped down and began stretching. She had to resist the urge to just go up to him, knock him over, and fuck him right there. This was about training, not sex! Even though Chigusa desired it greatly, having not felt Tai's touch for a long time, she knew she had to make him work for it. She wasn't someone easy after all. Tai needed to prove himself to her first, both in the ring as a fighter and in the bed as her lover.

Still, just watching him was making her feel hot and bothered. Her nipples started to poke out of the leotard. She blushed, her breathing deepening. This was certainly going to be exciting. She licked her lips.

"Are you ready Tai? I'm not going to hold back!" Chigusa said. Once he nodded, she would slowly move forward and hold her arms up in a grappling stance, first to see if his strength had returned.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Tai looked at Chigusa as he stretched...noticing her nipples harden in her leotard, making him blush as his cock reacted, getting a bit stiff in his gym shorts, the boy noting it had been quite some time since he had any hentai action against anyone, much less his super hot girlfriend.

Still, this was about making sure he can still work, fucking would come later.

Nodding at her, he raised his arms, slowly coming towards her as some smartass guy rang a nearby ring bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next