Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner Empty Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner MpEX95N
-VS-
Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner DYYSK8x
Match Type: Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Victory decided by pinfall, submission or knockout.

”For the record, I think this is a bad idea.  Like...seriously. A bad idea.”’

sighed into his telephone and made sure it was audible, wanting Theo to hear that response. It had been the third time he’d gotten a call like this just today, and he was honestly growing a little tired of hearing it. He especially didn’t want to hear it right now, as he hung in the gorilla position, leaning against some sound equipment and waiting to be called out for his match. His solo match.

Theo had been against this sort of thing from the start - they were a tag team after all, he wanted them to be known for that, and while he didn’t oppose them taking different paths, he wanted them to stay close with it. Bare minimum, he thought they should always be at ringside to give each other backup, in case things got out of hand. That had been the plan for the day, too, until he up and got the flu out of nowhere. Now he was back at their apartment, getting buried under a pile of tissues, while Wily was left to suffer on his lonesome.

Wily was okay with that. Surprise, surprise, Theo was far less about it.

”Dude, chill. I’ve got this.” He shrugged and crossed his legs, getting nice and comfy. ”You’re acting like it’s a title match or something. It’s just a one-shot against some debuting chick. Not a big deal.”

”That’s exactly what’s got me worried in the first place, man.” Wily could hear rustling papers on the other side of the phone, sounded like he was going through files or something. ”Like, okay - ‘Lust’? I can’t find anything on her. I mean, I can, but there’s about five wrestlers going by that name, and there’s no way to guess which is which.”

”Are they all hot?” Wily jumped as a loud, smacking sound came over the receiver, as if two hard objects just collided. ”What the fuck was that?”

”I just smacked my forehead. Look,” From the sound of it, Theo was adjusting himself over there, getting into his ‘serious position’, even though there was no one around to see it. ”Just take it slow with this one, okay? Don’t get too crazy, don’t get stupid, and don’t let a nice pair of tits distract you.”

That last part got a full, hard laugh out of Wily. ”Man, you are never letting me live the Mariko thing down, are you? Fuck.” He shook his head, then licked his lips for a moment at the memory. Damn good kisser, she was. ”Relax. Relax. Today, I’m Mr. Serious. Just watch.”

A few minutes later and Wily found himself stringing out the last notes of their theme music, letting it wind down. It wasn’t quite the same without Theo, but then, nothing about today would be - he’d find a way to make it work. With an easy smirk, he handed the guitar off to the referee, and focused his attention to the curtains, eager to see if this ‘Lust’ lived up to her name.

Back to top Go down

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner Empty Re: Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 am

Willy wouldn’t have to wait long for her arrival, though the first sign of it didn’t come with the opening notes of a song. A handful of seconds passed after the young rocker had ended his performance, and then the arena lights all suddenly went out, engulfing everything in total darkness. The silence was only broken by pockets of murmurs among people in the crowd wondering what was going on.

Spoiler:

Then music began to play, beginning with a low, pulsating beat. At the same time, lights began to flash in time with the beat, alternating in colors. As the music picked up, so too did the strength of the flashing lights. But amidst it all, a lone spotlight shining down on the middle of the entranceway finally revealed Lust, donning an attire that perfectly justified her name. Her bra was made out of a thin material you could almost see through, and seemed barely able to contain her large breasts. The thong she wore covered even less than the bra. Straps were linked all over her torso, looping around both of her breasts and connecting to a choker around her neck. Dark stockings rose halfway up her thighs, extending up from a pair of black leather heeled boots.

Perhaps just as interesting as her revealing attire was what, or rather who, was with her. Lust’s left hand held the end of a leash, which was connected to a collar around the neck of a man standing beside her. She said nothing, but grinned confidently while striding down toward the ring, bringing the leashed man along as if she were walking a dog. Lust ascended the steel steps, but on the last step she raised a booted foot up to the apron, then looked down at the man with her while pointing to her boot.

“Kiss.”

She knew he would comply. He never hesitated to obey her commands. And once he had done as asked, Lust would slowly slide one leg between the top and middle rope and lean forward, giving an excellent view of her ass while she straddled the rope and deliberately took her time entering the ring.

“Collar and leash off. Put them in the corner,” she said again to the man, before turning to look at Willy with a smile as her music faded out and the lights returned to normal. Gloved hands coming to rest on her curvy hips, Lust took a few sauntering steps out toward her opponent-to-be.

“That’s Greed, my husband. Don’t mind him. His match is right after mine. He’s just here to support me and wait for his turn in the ring.” Then Lust moved closer to Willy, so much so that her voluptuous chest pushed lightly against his frame. “You’ll go easy on me, won’t you? I would certainly hate to be embarrassed in my debut in front of my husband…” There was a deliberate, sultry drawl to her voice now. It was a great tool for getting men to lower their guards. And Lust was curious to see how well it would work on Willy...

Back to top Go down

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner Empty Re: Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:19 pm

As they made their way down to the ring, thousands of eyes in the ring and millions worldwide stared at Greed and Lust, trying to make heads or tails of the pair. It wasn’t rare to see two people come to the ring, but it wasn’t every day you saw a man and a woman doing it together, and having that man be on a leash was a new thing altogether. The woman - and the man, too - were hot, there was no question that the AFW had picked well, but she was different from the usual fair that strode down the ramp. Voluptuous, yes, but darker. Colder. It was like she left a shivering chill in her wake, and no one quite knew what to make it.

Whispers and sporadic cheers littered the audiences, onlooker muttering to themselves and calling out to them. Some even pointed at Greed and laughed, figuring he was some poor sap tagging along with the hot woman, probably the loser in a POW match they missed.

Greed could not have cared any less about any of that. The only thing in his sight was the woman in front of him, his only concern was her needs, and his only thought was to enhance her debut, to make her look like the queen she was. Thankfully, he was given that chance.

When she gave him the privilege of kiss her foot, he accepted it early, coming over and pressing his lips to it. A solid, long kiss, but one without too much of his mouth pressed against it - he didn’t want her entering with saliva all over her soles, after all. He pulled away and sighed, wishing he could’ve had more, but satisfied with what he had for the moment.

When Willy heard he was wrestling a woman named ‘Lust’, he gathered certain expectations. She’d be dressed hot, yes, but he was thinking blonde, maybe brunette, dressed up like your typical stripper. Probably some kind of hentai-gimmick. Really horny, really hot. A tease. All things he could get on board with. She’d come down to the ring with some kind of sexy dance, slither her way into the ring, tred

The reality was...well, he could safely say he couldn’t have predicted any of this. He looked on, totally confused, staring at the man as he pulled off the leash and set it aside, and that confusion lasted until Lust came over and explained the situation.

God, that voice. Just the way she spoke had him soft in some places and hard in one, but he straightened up and did his best to hide it. A good thing he’d opted for the baggy pants in this match, though.

”Greed?” He raised his eyebrow at the name, until realization hit him. ”Oh, it’s a Bible thing, right. Lust, Greed. Got it.” At least he thought it was. It sounded familiar out of some book he’d read in high school that he couldn’t remember the name of right now. ”Don’t worry, won’t go too hard.” He winked her way. ”We’ll have a lot of fun, trust me.”

Willy moved back and dropped into a grappling stance as the referee got between them to kick things off. It was a loose stance, nothing too serious, the kind a father would’ve used when taking on his child. When the bell rang, he didn’t go in hard - or at all. He hung back, wanting to let her make the first move. ”So, you and he...you say ‘husband’, but, uh, is it a kind of strict thing, or…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:31 am

Lust had quite a talent for reading people. That was a big part of the reason she had been so good at manipulating people and scenarios to her benefit among the European wrestling scene. Willy, to his credit, wasn’t nearly as obvious a read as she expected he would be. He seemed nonplussed by her and Greed, but largely did a good job of preventing that from being overly apparent. The one big tell, and it was barely even noticeable, was Willy’s reaction to Lust’s voice. He seemed to briefly freeze in place, as if the sultry sound of her voice had made time freeze. Willy did like her voice, that much was clear.

“Thank you, that means so much to me~” she said when Willy agreed to go easy on her, even going as far as to stay still once the bell rang to give her a free shot. Lust decided to move in toward the handsome man and threw an arm out around his neck, pulling him into a tight side headlock while pressing the side of his face up against her breast.

“If you’re asking if he’s really my husband, he is. If you’re asking if he’s the only man I have on a collar and leash, he isn’t...Why? Do you want me to put a collar and leash on you too? That could be easily arranged~” she said with a teasing giggle, using her almost hypnotic voice to help paint a mental picture that distracted him from the leg slipping behind his own so that she could trip him onto his back if he failed to notice in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Greed figured it would take Lust five minutes to beat this guy. Fifteen tops, if she played around with him.

That was always the tricky thing with these little guessing games he liked to play. Lust would bring him out to a match, set him at ringside, make him watch as she dismantled some idiot in the ring. Though, maybe, ‘make’ wasn’t the right word. There was no universe where he didn’t get off on seeing Lust dominate in a match, didn’t enjoy every second of it, but it always amused him to see the sort of men she played with, what she focused on and ignored. If nothing else, it gave him a better understanding of what pleased her, always useful information.

But that was the over and under, based on his expert opinion. It was hard to nail down an exact time with the dopey ones, and Willy struck Greed as quite dopey.

Back in the ring, Willy was doing little to deny that. Lust found her way through his guard - if you could call it that - and wrapped him up in a solid headlock. She had good technique, he couldn't’ deny that, but it was a little hard to appreciate it much when half of his face was covered by her breasts.

Not that he was complaining, mind you. Just saying.

”Maybe I wouldn’t mind the fashion statement.” He snuck in a quick, sneaky lick on her breast, teasing her. ”Convince me, what comes in the-”

Willy’s vey pertinent question was interrupted when was brought down fast, dropped with a quick trick. It didn’t hurt all that much, just left him surprised, totally didn’t see it coming. ”Whoa, getting a little tricky early, huh?” He had a quick laugh and started to pull himself back up. ”Easy, easy, don’t get too ahead of yourself, babe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:07 am

Willy made a mistake. Not a blatantly obvious one, and beyond simply allowing her to put him in a headlock. Lust would’ve guessed the only person in the building who would have noticed would be Greed, and that was because he had been with her long enough to know the rules. The lick against her breast was brief, and didn’t even feel unpleasant. And Lust did love to have her body worshipped. But she had not requested it here, nor had she given her permission. Willy may not have known how things worked with her the way Greed did, but she was going to educate him tonight.

When he started trying to push himself up, Lust raised a boot and placed it against his chest to halt his efforts. “Ah, ah, ah… Not yet~” she said while pressing down on him with the boot. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to guide him onto his back again. Assuming he behaved and cooperated, she would move her leg to stand with a foot at either side of his body, before slowly easing herself down to sit astride those toned abs of his.

“I think we could have much more fun like this than we would trading wrist locks and counter holds, don’t you agree?” she would say, moving her gloved hands to rest over his pecs, humming pleasantly while she’d begin to slowly rub her hands back and forth from there up to his shoulders, using that as a distraction while her legs oh so subtly would begin slipping underneath Willy’s in preparation for what she really had in mind for this position…

She had heard his comment about her trickery. But evidently Lust had had a reason for letting it pass as if it had been forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:21 pm

”No, no, no, goddamn it, no!”

About thirty or so miles away, in the bedroom of a middle-range third story apartment, faint screaming could be heard, even from down on the streets below. That noise came from Theo Logan, who was had just thrown his box of Kleenex at the television screen, all the way across the room. He sat up in his bed, the room illuminated by the glow from the TV, looking on as he watched his tag partner falling into the most obvious trap imaginable, smiling the entire time.

Not only had he been brought to the mat with a takedown that a five year old could’ve resisted, much less a former football player, but now Lust was keeping him there with a simple touch of her boot. Easy. Not even trying. This wasn’t a hentai match, he wasn’t trying to lure her down there so he could get her into position. No, he was being worked and falling for it, hard.

Back in the ring, however, Willy wasn’t seeing any of that. It was a little hard to see much of anything with those amazing breasts of Lust’s in the way, honestly. ”I definitely agree. 100%.” As she took a seat and got comfy on his waist, he reached over and placed his palms on her thighs, feeling them over, giving them a soft massage. ”You know, after this, if you want to come to my place, have a rematch…” He chuckled and leaned in whispering low. ”Can even bring your husband along, let him watch. Never did that whole cuckold thing before, but I’m into new stuff.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Many didn’t take Lust to be the analytical type when they first saw her. But she very much enjoyed studying her opponents when getting ready for her matches, breaking down their movesets, habits and weaknesses in detail, and figuring out what she could take advantage of and how. Lust had seen all of BlazeWave’s matches in Tension thus far. And though Theo wasn’t here tonight, she could almost picture the distress on his face at what was happening in the ring right now. She hoped he was watching somewhere. It was regretful that she wouldn’t get the pleasure of observing his reaction firsthand, picturing it alone was amusing enough.

She let out a low chuckle when his hands rubbed against her thighs. Lust’s gloved hands then began to slide down Willy’s shoulders and over his biceps, coming to rest over the opposite side of his elbows. She gently guided the arms back further and further until they were pressed to the mat at either side of him. Having to lean forward slightly further to do that, her breasts were now much more literally hanging in front of Willy’s face.

“An open mind, I like that,” she replied with a grin. “But what I want you to open right now isn’t your mind… It’s your legs~” While she had been speaking, Lust had quietly snaked her legs underneath Willy’s before hooking them on his. And just after the last words she spoke, she abruptly began to spread her legs out as far as she could to apply a grapevine, wanting to see just how flexible the young man was, and wanting to see the shift in his eyes the moment the pain registered.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 pm

Willy didn’t know where Lust came from, what federation she’d been a part of before coming to the AFW, who she’d worked for. But he did know one thing, with absolute certainty: whoever they were, they were fools for letting a babe like this go.

The feel of her on his body was straight up heaven, rolling over him, taking him by the risk and pinning him down. He was strong. He was tough. He could’ve shoved her off easy, sure. But he didn’t want to. Not straight man or gay woman in the world would. With those hips rolling against his, and those breasts in his face, and those legs…

...huh. Those legs.

Willy had been enjoying this whole thing, even started to thrust against her and press back, when he noticed that her legs weren’t just wrapped around his, but they were pulling them apart. This was a submission hold, one with a name that escaped him at the moment, and she was working it well. Spreading his legs out further.

”Hey, uh, you’re kind of-”

And further.

”Wait, stop, you’re-”

And further.

”Ow, fuck, okay, you’re-”

And further.

Willy might’ve been strong and tough, but one thing he was definitely not? Flexible. Not anywhere close to as flexible as Lust anyway, and she easily demonstrated that as she pushed him to his limits and beyond. ”Okay, okay, fuck!” He grunted and started to push up, only to find that her leverage was making that far too hard to work. ”Okay, babe, hurting here, really hurting, dial it back a bit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:46 am

Each stammering attempt at a protest caused Lust’s grin to spread a little bit wider, just like Willy’s legs. She continued to press his arms down at the elbows to prevent him from going anywhere when he began to struggle. Of course Lust couldn’t match him in pure power, but she could deny him any of the leverage he would’ve needed to exercise his strength advantage. Without that, he had seemingly no means of fighting her off. He was awfully demanding, given his position, though that was something Lust would fix.

“No,” she replied, before moving to press her chest down right on his face, smothering his features between her soft breasts. “You don’t seem to understand your place yet. But that’s fine. I’ll teach you,” Lust said, giving Willy’s legs a sharp pull in opposite directions.

“You are in no position to be telling anyone what to do. I make the commands. I decide whether or not you’re allowed to speak, or to breathe. And I will decide how much of your time in the ring tonight will be filled with pain, and how much of it will be pleasure. The more obedient you are, the less pain you’ll feel. Let’s see if you understand.”

Lust once more stretched Willy’s legs out, this time holding them in place after forcing them out about as far as they were capable of stretching. “Kiss,” she ordered. How much longer he would spend in the hold depended on how long it took for Lust to feel his lips against her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next