Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner - Page 3 Empty Re: Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:51 pm

Willy wasn’t the sharpest knife in any drawer, and contrary to popular belief, he knew it. Brute strength was enough to get him by most of the time, and when it didn’t, well, that was why he was in a tag-team, wasn’t it? But he wasn’t a complete idiot, either. He could figure out a pattern, especially when it was being beaten over his head, and this one couldn't have been more blatant.

He didn’t like it, no, but if easing up got him out of the pain, he could go along with it. And hell, it worked, didn’t it? Lust eased up, finally, giving him some sweet words. It was rewarding, in a way. Kind of nice.

And then she stomped his head into the floor.

That sucked. A lot. But he was free now, and even through the pain he had the presence of mind to reach out, grab the ropes, and start pulling his way up, groggily rising to his feet and stepping back into the fight. He was okay, though. More or less. He’d had a rough go of things, but there was still plenty of stamina left. He just had to hope she didn’t have too many more surprises in store for him.

Back to top Go down

Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner - Page 3 Empty Re: Lust vs. William 'Willy' Preston - Love the Sinner

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:25 pm

It was almost a bit impressive that Willy got up from that as quickly as he did. Granted it was still fairly early in this match, but that stomp hadn’t been a light one. The man understandably looked a bit shaken as he got back to his feet, but he still got up, insistent on keeping up the fight. Commendable, but Lust was curious to see how clear his senses and thinking were at the moment.

Tilting her head slightly, she smiled at the man while beginning a slow walk toward him, curious to see his reaction. Which would occupy his gaze more: fear, or stubborn determination? Lust waited just long enough to look for the answer to that question. Then, if Willy hadn’t tried to attack her by then, Lust would lunge forward and thrust her right leg out, aiming to slam her boot right into his chest to forcefully push him back into the corner behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:18 am

Fear? Stubbornness? There were some of both in Willy’s eyes as he rose up. The smart part of his head was speaking a little louder now, and it was sending out warning klaxons about the woman in front of him. But the other, less smart part, was thinking about the way she’d showed him up, and all the snickers he was hearing, and the way her husband was looking his way with that stupid grin, and…

Yeah, stubbornness won out. Or maybe just being too stupid to know what was good for him.

Either way, it drove him to move forward, taking a cautious step towards, but a step all the same. The reward for that caution was a boot in the chest, hitting with a lot more force than he would’ve ever expected from such a sexy pair of thighs. It was enough to make him fly back, even lift him off the canvas for an instant, before his back hit the turnbuckle. It left him stunned - standing, but stunned, as he shook his head, still trying to get his bearings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3