Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

william vs sarah summers

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

william vs sarah summers Empty william vs sarah summers

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 pm

William sat in a ring.. he had been training for weeks and now he was full ready for a. match.. he had sent out 3 challages to 3 women he found hot and look like they would be game for his challage and who he would love to hang out with too...
3 hours early, a knock on her room door.. a man with flowers were there.. when she would get them there was a note.. with the flowers.."to Miss summers, I wanted to welcome you to afw.. and hope you enjoy your time here, please have these roses as a welcome and a hand out for friend ship.. tho I won't lie, you do look strong and beautiful.. and if you don't already have an oppent I would like to challage ya to a one on one match, 10 count pin fall , submisstion, knock out.. so i hope ya honor me.. if you do win or lose I would love to take ya out to dinner.. I will be in the gym ring at 8pm.. hope to see you..signed, William T. "The Incredible Hunk "
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

william vs sarah summers Empty Re: william vs sarah summers

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Sarah is in her locker room ,relaxing herself in a white towelling robe while watching TV after a long training this morning and then she notices that someone is knocking at her locker room's door. "Yeah....yeah....yeah!!! wait a minute!!!" Sarah immediatel raises from her couch and open the door and finds that there's a man who delivers flowers to her. Sarah gives the man a questioning look and asks the man who sent her these flowers but the man doesn't answer at all and suddenly run away without saying a word.

"Alright..." Sarah said to herself as she receives the flowers and then locks the door before she heads back to her couch and sit on it. Sarah then notices that there's a letter among the flowers so she picks it up and opens it before she reads it. It takes about 2 until 3 minutes to read it but it takes 20 minutes until an hour to think about the offer from a man that she doesn't know at all but she makes up her mind and decide to meet this guy because she knows that this man really wants a match with her so she'll give it to him.

It's 7.30 p.m already. Sarah is still in her white towelling robe and then she remember that she had to go and meet this unknown person. She gets up from her couch and quickly undress herself before she slips her body into one piece leotard wrestling suit and then quickly get out from her locker room and makes her way to the AFW's gym. She enters the room about a minute early and can't find anyone there so she decides to sit on a bench and wait for that guy.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:25 pm

William was still in the ring. he was warming up, moving side to side. "Ooo ya I'm soo ready" he was wearing black tight shorts his build but not overly muscled body flexingm. He stops moving around and looks around. He sees someone but can't see them good "hey if your here to watch a there maybe one in a little so ya welcome to watch" he smiled "but knowing my luck my oppent may not want to have a match with a new guy" he growls a little "o well at list I got to sent roses to someone." He walks to his corner and leans back "afue mins till 8, I hope sarah shows up"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Sarah surprised and then raises from the bench ,"So you're the guy who sent me those flowers and wanted to take me to a dinner huh?" Sarah puts both of her hands on her hips and then lifts and lowers her head to check on the guy ,"but you're still too 'green' to have a match with a pro wrestler like me ,i'm afraid that i can break your pussy bones without an effort and put you into a hospital for months" Sarah said confidently as her hands still on her hips with her eyes staring straight on the William guy.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm

He looked over at her and looked her over "so your here.. Well sarah I maybe new, but I'm more then man enought to cock beat ya down. And show you I rule this ring and you.. So stop tring to be sexy.. I'm already tring to kept my head in on the match and not fall for ya" he moves to the ropes and sits on the middle rope and pushs up the top rope "if your not feeling scared" he smiles already thinking 'cold shower I can't get turned on in my first match off the bat.. That would prove she won the sexual temp round already' he looked her over "so the after win or lose deal.. Was that a yes or no for me to take ya out to dinner and maybe a movie?" He smiles
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Last edited by 471 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

"I must admit that you really have guts to challenge me but no one is here to help you from me" Sarah cracks her knuckles and then her neck ,"I'm going to take my knee pad first" said Sarah as she walks back to her locker room to take her knee pad and back in about 10 minutes. "This is your last chance boy ,get the hell out of this ring and i won't hurt you" Sarah slowly slips herself between the ropes as William slips the ropes for her. She gets into the ring without any effort and head for a vacant corner for a stretching.

"Well...movie is alright ,buy the tickets and send one of it to me later boy" said Sarah as she keeps doing some stretch.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 pm

He laughts "kept talking.. That's all ya got now.. After all well see who brakes who.. Hell I may make ya moan" before she could get to far form him he slaped her butt hard before moveing to his corner and leans there..

"Ring the bell and get ready for this man to put ya down under me and be shown your place. O and for the movie ill let ya pick and ya I'm going to make ya blush" he smiled tho unknown to him at the moment he was already showing off a big bluge in his shorts "I'm so ready to win"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Sarah moves back to the guy and slap him in the cheek ,"Well you should behave yourself and not to slap anyone's ass who you just met" Sarah said coldly before she began her stretching and then get ready after William rings the bell.

"And you're going to let me to choose the movie cause you're wasting my time you know ,to fight a newbie like you" Sarah immediately raises both of her arms as she gets into her fighting stance and then slowly approaching William and meet him in the center of the ring.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm

He growled geting mad a little at her when she slaped him "okay enought of this trash talking.. I'm not as weak as you think.. You may call your self Hercules, but ill prove to you that being that cocky will hurt your pride hard..."

When the bell rang he got ready. Holding his hands up. As he moves toward her but then holds his arms up as if challaging her for a test of streght to start up this match. As he thinks 'I'm going to damn knock this cocky girl down form her high horse... Maybe she'll not be so cocky"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next