Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World Empty The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Ryan Knight was one who followed a very strict regime as a wrestler, the lad continued this despite his new demeanour. The Rebelling Paragon had been training for the most part in secret, at the start of midnight and well into the hours of the morning sometimes. Better to keep his plans a secret, he let John and Lucy do as they wish so long as they worked towards a united purpose at the end.

However they suggested that Ryan should go out in the daylight once in awhile, something that Ryan decided to take up on. Mr Knight ventured into the Tension gym one weekend, Ryan earned several expressions from the various staff members and others who were there. The former Brit regarded them with barely a glance at best, simple peanut gallery as it were.......

Spoiler:

The black knight was dressed in a tight black sports shirt that said on the back 'Warriors Without Borders' that helped display his toned and muscled body, a pair of dark blue MMA shorts with red trim topped with white footwraps. A far cry from Ryan's usually elaborate entrance and ring attire, but he was intent on being practical here. He wrapped his hands in tape, cracked his neck and stretched out. He then calmly made his way to a corner of the large gym complex, grabbing a pair of heavy dumbbells and began pumping iron as it were.

Ryan kept his gaze fixated on the mirrored wall, his one eye glaring inwards. He felt a jolt of pain shoot up in his eyepatch covered one, it came and went from time to time. Less frequently now however so long as Ryan remained occupied with things. But still at times, he considered it an omen of sorts..........

Back to top Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:47 am

Aphrodite was utterly exasperated as she went in to the final stretches of her final mile on the bicycle machine. Five miles in a harsh incline restraint had her straining to push her legs as they burned away. When she'd finally come to it's end the new and current Tesion Hentai Title belt holder slouched forward, gasping for sweet air. Even though she hated the feeling of being so dirty it was all necessary to keep herself in tip top condition. After all a champion like herself needed to be her very best in order to defend her title, regardless of her goddesshood or not.

After drinking a good deal of water in a controlled fashion and wiping away some sweat from a clean towel, the blonde wrestler would make her way towards the locker room when she noticed a rather interesting figure at the dumbell section. He was rather peculiar to her, not being as versed in the Tension scene and for the most part an outsider to it. Yet she was rather drawn to his well chiseled physique, unable to not watch from the entrance to the showers at what could be said to be a rather fine specimen.

She'd quickly fix her self, just in case he looked over to see her wearing a white exercise bra and black trunks. Her shoes somewhat an off white showing wear and tear, the reminder of how such a curvaceous and strong body like her own was from. After al, she wasn't some blonde bimbo, she was a goddess in her own mind.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World Empty Re: The Rebelling Paragon meets The Love of the World

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:47 pm

Up, down. Up, down. And not left and right. This was how Ryan exercised, he was methodical and precise. No wasted movement meant no energy wrongly spent, the Rebelling Paragon was like a machine. It was practise like this that helped him become a title holder in the past, eventually that would be the present once he conquered Tension once again. It was the thing that kept him focused and going these days, having lost his idealism in improving Britain and deciding it better to rule hell rather than serve heaven these days. He'd always hadhe that bit that just wanted to cut loose, now he'd use that and claim the land once again.

He set the dumbbells down eventually, sighing in content and flexing his biceps on reaction to relish that good feeling. Ryan was doing that as just a start to this day, however the Rebelling Paragon caught someone staring at him with his good eye. A very beautiful lady at that, Ryan raised an eyebrow at this. It wasn't unusual for people to observe him, after all he was a renowned name in Tension. Actually......Wasn't that?......

Yes, Ryan had heard of her. Aphrodite was it? She was the new hentai champion no? That was a thing Ryan wasn't one to often indulged in, but still all titles were of equal prestige in his mind. One had to overcome adversity and all odds in order to claim gold, so it was for him back then. An idea formed in Ryan's mind, he'd turn around and make his way towards the busty blonde. Making sure to keep his eyes up for politeness sake, Ryan was knowledgeable on the lore behind the namesake. Suffice to say it was very much true here with her beautiful figure.

"Greetings. Aphrodite correct? I'm Ryan Knight, former Tension Tag Champion. I'd like to say congrats on your win, I trust your day's been good so far?" Ryan said as he walked towards her with a smile on his face, despite his new objectives the Rebelling Paragon was still very much able to be polite and cordial towards others. He'd known of her but hadn't really seen her before, so now was a good a time as any to see what could occur here.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:35 pm

Aphrodite didn't really know whom he was. Being brand new to Tension brand beyond small appearances. She was a Friction girl cast in a whole new world and the title was the only thing linking her to it, "Why yes, yes I am and thank you very much," she spoke pushing back her long blonde hair. In truth her way of acquiring the title was for the most part anything but prestigious, using heavily underhanded tactics and tricks to win it from its vacancy match.

"Glad to make your acquaintance Mr. Knight. You are correct, I am Aphrodite but hear outside the ring you could call me Aisha. No need for in ring pleasantries really," she spoke. She didn't really care to keep up appearances, especially in her more private life. She'd things polite and sincere for now, not wanting to create new enemies with people she just met. That was the last thing she needed as a the new Hentai Champion, especially with one as handsome as he was.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Truth be told Ryan wasn't too fussed with how Aphrodite had won, after all he himself cared little for the means so long as the ends justified it. In fact Ryan would have said that in a triple threat it was perfectly all well and good to be underhanded, matches like those tended to be chaotic at the best of times. Particularly with ones as messy as the hentai title could be. Not that Ryan had ever really partaken in that sort of thing, but battle came in all forms just as wrestlers did. Still though it was a match that was delightful on the eyes to be sure! The fact that Aphrodite very much lived up to her namesake in appearance didn't hurt either, it seemed she was already in the swing of things of being a title holder. She was confident and carried herself well, good.

Aisha? Delightful name, pleasure to meet you." Ryan said with a smile, despite his new gimmick the Rebelling Paragon could still very much be cordial as his British background would indicate. After all he was meeting a current champion and a very attractive lady at that, Mr Knight's interest was very peaked here. He kept his politeness and ensuring his eyes stayed up there rather than Aphrodite's glorious valley, but still Aisha had it going on and knew it too. An idea formed in Ryan's mind, he had just been planning to do a simple and hard workout. But now.......

The Rebelling Paragon put a hand to his chiselled jaw, a smirk on his lips as he'd suggest something. "I hope your day has been good, I'd like to make a request of the champion. Would you care to spar against a former title holder perhaps? I'm quite curious forgive me." he'd say with a nod as he put his hands on his sides, in retrospect Ryan had gone a fair while without going up against another wrestler. Usually he just had John and Lucy, while both were formidable and adaptive they were at times predictable. And besides what better way to welcome the new champion than to see what would happen against one of the people who put tag teaming on the map in Tension, plus Ryan was certainly intrigued about the woman and what she could be capable of........

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:30 am

Moved off the wall to stand up straight before him. With a good eye she could pick up on where he was looking primarily and didn't mind at all. In fact she wouldn't mind someone like him expecting such peaks and valleys and for her her do her own sightseeing over his excellent body as well, eyes tracing quickly over his abdomen before returning to meet his proper gaze.

"A spar?" she'd ask somewhat surprised. Her legs may have still burned a bit from the workout but for the most part she had recovered. She doubted it would impede her and besides the fact a spar like this she doubted would put her in anything too rough.

A hand to her shapely hip and a smile and soon Aphrodite would giver her answer, "I would love to have a spar with you. I know the gym here has a rather nice practice area for the two of us to do. Hentai belt or not, I'll have you know I was more than just good looks in the ring."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:22 am

Well that was splendid, Ryan hadn't actually sparred with anyone besides his fellows in a very long while actually. And here he was getting to tussle with a title holder, Mr Knight would consider himself lucky he supposed even despite his renowned nature here in Tension. Aisha was indeed a lovely looking lady also, if anyone was worthy of having the name Aphrodite it'd be ideal to be her he reasoned. Ryan had noticed Aisha checking out his toned abs, ones that could grate cheese if so desired. So Ryan risked a glance down with his one eye to gaze upon the goddess's chest in admiration as Aisha graciously accepted his offer to have a sparring session, speaking of how she was not just a pretty face in doing so.

"Excellent I certainly hope so! Shall we? I hope a former title holder like me can prove good sport for you, I know they have a practise room with a ring inside there." Ryan said with a slight bow before gesturing for Ms Aisha to follow him for a short little walk ignoring the peanut gallery watching the fact that the hentai champion was speaking with the legendary former tag champ, sure enough he pointed out a room with a full sized ring nearby with double doors to enter it. Mr Knight would take off his tight black shirt to expose his chest in all its glory and fling it to the side, needless to say he very much able to live up to his moniker of Paragon just as Aisha did for her own.......

"So then, may I?" Ryan said in a jovial tone, seemingly not all that concerned about the fact he was about to tussle with a champion. Then again he was one at one point, this was gonna be a good one at any rate. The Rebelling Paragon would climb up into the ring, offering to open the ropes up for Aisha out of politeness as if were holding the door open for her.

Regardless of if Aisha took up the offer or not Ryan would eventually enter the ring himself and do some light stretching as he sized up the hentai champion and her fabulous form, the lad hadn't seen tooo much of what Aphrodite was capable of save for when she won her belt. But it wasn't going to be too serious here today, think of this as a curious time. And what would surely be a great time too.

Hopping up and down and side to side Ryan would loosen up and say "Shall we lay out any rules for this little engagement? I'm fine with anything myself. Mr Knight was giddy and hopefully able to give Ms Aisha a warm welcome into Tension proper!

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:42 pm

"You'll find that a champion like me I always aim to please Mr. Knight. Shall we then?" she spoke following him out. She'd outright ignore the onlookers, seemingly perfectly capable of ignoring any looks or stares as they walked on by them to the private room for the two to spar against each other. Once in the room the supposed goddess of love and beauty would begin a series of stretches, kicking off her sneaks to revealing the open toed white yoga sock that were oddly similar to the ones that she typically wore in the ring.

She couldn't help but look at him now as he took of his shirt. His muscular body and exquisite physique something that she definitely took full notice of and did now little to hide that she was watching him for it, "My O my, what a gentleman you are," she spoke snapping out of it for a few moments and accepting the opened roped entrance he provided for entering the ring.

"I'd say no hair pulling, and the submission word for surrender is mango," now inside the ring with a hand at her shapely hip, ""Typical rule affair really."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:20 am

Now it was go time, the love of the world was in for a treat tonight given how she was going to be grappling with Tension's renowned Rebelling Paragon. Usually Ryan hadn't been this cordial with anyone ever since returning to Kyoto, here however as he was with a title holder the lad made sure to do so. Respect for the gold and what not, plus he wouldn't lie that Aisha was quite the delightful figure. Now that they were away from prying eyes the Rebelling Paragon couldn't help but check her out at this point as she discarded her shoes to get ready for their little tussle here tonight just as Ryan had done prior with removing his shirt. If she was Aphrodite then Ryan was Hercules in all but name!

With Aisha doing her stretching Ryan made sure to follow suit, jumping about from side to side as he did so to make sure he was limbered up enough. He wondered what Aisha would want to put down for any ground rule, as it turned out she'd keep it simple. No hair pulling and mango was a safe word, which earned a little chuckle from Ryan. The Rebelling Paragon cracked his knuckles and said "Oh yeah for sure, alright champ let's see what you got." giving a playful wink to Aphrodite.

To get his own little bit in Ryan would motion with his right arm and go "Ding ding!" to signal that the bell had rung. Afterwards Mr Knight would start off cautiously, he'd not really seen much of what Aisha could do save for her title victory. So he played it carefully by jumping around a bit, before nearing Aisha and outstretching his arms, seemingly offering her a chance for a lockup......

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:01 pm

Aphrodite would give a small chuckle as he mimicked the sound of a bell ringing for their little spar to finally commence. She'd then go into a more wrestling style stance, planting her feet well enough and keeping herself moving as she partially circled Ryan. She didn't exactly know what sort of style her sparring partner had and so kept things somewhat conservative in nature, not committing herself to and plans of attack just yet until he seemed to offer up an outstretched arm.

Locking up with him was an easy way to get in quick but could be a clever ruse, luring herself in easy for him to over power her. However, if she got in quick enough she could easily take control in turn. This would be exactly what she would do as she moved to get into a lock up only for as soon as her outstretched arm met his she'd try to twist his arm around as quick as she could in attempt to wrench his arm behind him.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next