Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sisterly melody

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Sisterly melody - Page 10 Empty Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 am

" Really now.. "

Cerbera suddenly grinned and moved her hands back to her necklace, starting to undo the two locks that held it so elegantly together, moving the red gem that was attached on it, within the grasp of her hand and then suddenly threw the necklace up towards Leiko.

" ..Catch. "

If Leiko would catch it, the gem would immidiatly glow faintly and seek within Leiko's mind the most despairing, hatefull memories and use them to change Leiko into thinking that those are the only things she need.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 am

Leiko glared at Cerbera, watching her actions before she noticed the red gem. She grabbed it in mid-air, and slowly started to look at it at the palm of her hand. Soon, her eyes widened and immediately, she clutched her head, dropping the gem, and collapsed down to her knees, screaming. "AHHH!! M-My head!" Even despite not holding the gem, it seems that the item has a prolonged effect against Leiko. She closed her eyes completely, trying to completely focus on saving herself. 'All the sorrow, the hatred, the insanity! All those bottled up things are overpowering me again. It's like Karina's guitar!' She tried her best to resist it, knowing that if she is overwhelmed by it, the only thing on her mind is her mother, and as a result, stalking Karina for that answer.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am

Cerera was quick, immidiatly she was infront of Leiko and caught the gem before it fell to the ground, immidiatly she pushed Leiko onto her back and straddle her stomach, bringing the gem right to her forehead while she grabbed one of her wrists with her free hand to pin it above her head, smirking down at her.

" You're going to ruin Karina's life again.. And make her fight ruthlessly doing so.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Leiko couldn't resist being pushed down to her back and being straddled on, clearly being occupied with this supernatural force from the gem. Immediately, the sounds of her screams intensified when the gem was placed against her forehead, her eyes widening again and her hands went up to grab at Cerbera's wrists to pry her arms off, her legs kicking wildly on the floor. "N-NO, PLEASE!" She pleaded, not wanting to hurt Karina again, not after when they promised that they will start their lives all over again. The thought of that made her start to cry, when she will be forced to start the fighting between the two siblings all over again. Her struggling started to cease, the gem's power too much for her to handle as she started to fade into unconsciousness. With one last look, her teary eyes looked at the door, the door that Karina exited through when she and Cerbera were left alone. "S-Save me... Sister..." Instantly after she said those words, she fell unconscious, her arms limply dropping down to the floor, and her eyes closing into the darkness once again...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Cerbera merely smirked down at her as she kept Leiko down, when she saw Leiko fall unconsious she immidiatly moved the gem away and wrapped the necklace back around her neck again, getting off Leiko to grab her and pull her up onto her feet though mostly supporting her. She'll guide her to the nearest chair to make her sit upon it while she herself laid down on the couch and waited for the rest to return, which Karina did first and blinked.

" I heard someone scream. "

" Yeah.. The volume of the game was a little too high. "

Karina gazed over at Leiko who seemed to be asleep, slowly moving over and kissed the top of Leiko's head, releasing a relieved sigh.

" I guess she was still tired.. "

Karina then softly moved to sit besides Leiko and then pulled her on her lap and let her rest on her instead, smiling contently as she looked over at Cerbera.

" Well.. I got my little sister back and the leadership, nothing can make this day go bad. "

" Oh it can.. " Cerbera said with a dark smirk though kept it soft enough so Karina didn't hear it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Leiko was easily pulled up and then guided to the chair, sitting down softly on it, her head hanging low while asleep. Nothing came out of Leiko when she was kissed on the forehead, like if she was completely dead. She was easily placed on Karina's lap, the side of her head resting on one of her sister's shoulders. Soon, she slowly started to wake up, her eyes slowly opening...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 am

Karina saw Leiko slowly opened her eyes and smiled, bringing one hand up to stroke through Leiko's hair as she whispered.

" Ah.. Awake already? Must've been a little nap. "

Cerbera started to watch with slight interest what Leiko's first action would be, also looking at Karina's overjoyish mood. This might very be Karina's last, so she thought.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Leiko didn't react much when Karina stroke her hair, bringing up her hand to slowly wipe her teary eyes. She looked at Karina, face-to-face, and just... smile. She would then suddenly hug her sister affectionately, feeling that warm embrace, closing her eyes, only to gather her thoughts in the darkness of her mind. 'I hate this girl so much... She ruined my life, filled me with only sorrow... And out of sympathy, she gave me lies and a false love...' Leiko would suddenly giggle under her breath, her smile creeping wider even more as she slowly opened her eyes once more. "Sister... I have been wanting to say this for a very long time..." She said in her usual cheery voice as she slowly got off Karina's lap, just to look at Karina as a whole, her eyes darkly narrowing. "... I wish you didn't exist..." And suddenly, she would spring her right hand and aimed to grasp her very own sister's throat, choking her with enough force to almost feel if she can not breathe at all, all the while lifting her with just one hand off the chair.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Karina idly stroked through her hair, listening to her and smiling when she heard the giggle, though blinked when Leiko was getting off her and smiled up at her, though her eyes suddenly widened when she heard such words and her throat grasped by her little sister's hand, immidiatly starting to flail around to try and get loose from the choking when she was feeling herself being lifted up, her eyes widening with shock and horror as her hands came to Leiko's wrists to try and pull it off her throat.

" G--Ghk.. L-Leiko..! W-What are you do.. Doing?! "

Cerbera quickly say up and glared at the two, narrowing her eyes at Leiko's behavior and smiled up at Karina.

" Oh.. I like her already.. So violent.. So strong.. I can easily tell she's your sister. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Leiko never let up the pressure on her choke, not budging an inch as she held Karina in that position. "Who is Leiko?..." She said as she darkly stared down at the floor, retaining her smile on her face. "I don't ever recall my name being Leiko. I'm just your killer!" She said as she suddenly looked up at her own sister, her eyes widened and her smile as evil as ever, putting up that insane face of hers before she suddenly rush towards one of the wall and aimed to slam Karina against it, trapping her with the choke. And for good measure, she would try to knee her sister's stomach hard against the wall while holding the choke.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next