Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

dragonswill, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, LunarWolf, noob, RadiantKarna332, redzinel, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

Sisterly melody

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 am

After a while Karina would, come down silently, dressed in her black kimono and her rock styled hair. Was going to leave when she noticed Leiko on the couch, whether her sister was awake or not, Karina would slowly approach Leiko and kneel down infront of the couch, leaning over to give her a kiss on the forehead and whisper.

" Sweet little sister.. Let's lay you down somewhere comfortable.. "

With that she'll carefully pick her sister up in her arms and carry her to her bedroom so she could place her on the bed and drape the blankets over her, closing her eyes and whispered once more.

" ..I have failed you so many times... That until today.. It hurts.. I've worried about you even though I never showed you.. One day.. I'll tell you everything. "

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

By the time Karina came, Leiko was already asleep, apparently just exhausted after today. She let out a soft groan after she was picked up, her face slightly blushing darkly, and was gently laid to rest on the bed. "Sister..." She muttered out, apparently having some sort of dream, but then remained silent in her sleep after a few seconds.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 am

Karina looked down at Leiko for a moment, one of her hands that was equipped with a back fingerless glove, started to stroke through the many strands of Leiko's hair. Karina couldn't believe how adorable Leiko was and just looked at her changed her mind, taking a single step back and started to undress herself back into her white kimono and went to the other side of the bed to lay down on it, decided to sleep aswell and hug Leiko against her protectively, whispering out to herself.

" Things can change.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Leiko muzzled comfortably against her dear sister, her soft breathing landing on the skin of Karina's. It was probably the best sleep she have ever had...

The next day, it was dawn, and the sunlight shined through the window of the bedroom onto Leiko's sleeping face. Immediately, she started to wake up, her eyes fluttering, slowly getting back to her senses...
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 am

As dawn broke and the sun broke through the curtains, Karina was till holding Leiko against her, still being in a deep sleep her. Usually she would be wide awake but having her sister with her and the love she now had for her sister, she could sleep at ease, it was something she really needed, one arm draped protectively around Leiko.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 am

Leiko slowly opened her eyes, her first sight: the bright sunlight that definitely blinded and hurted her eyes. She immediately buried her head into Karina's chest, not even realizing that it was her sister as she first assumed that it was the blanket. But in a few seconds, she soon realized, and immediately brought her head up to see her sister's sleeping yet cute face. "S-Sister?..." She looked around, and realized it was her bedroom. She then slowly re-snuggled her head into Karina's chest once more. "Oh sister..." She muttered, very grateful for what she did.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

Karina purred softly when Leiko's head snuggled into her chest, pressing her body closer against Leiko's as her eyes started to flutter, starting to wake up very slowly, bringing one hand up to rub one of her eyes sleepily.

" Mmmh.. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

Leiko continued to snuggle her head into Karina's chest, not even aware that her sister is awakening from her slumber. She hoped that this day could be the start of their new lives. That's all she can hope for. "Sister... I don't know how to repay you... I feel like I don't deserve this, after all I have foolishly done for the majority of my life. What am I suppose to do?..." She said to herself, apparently, not even aware of her sister's awakening...
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 am

Karina heard Leiko's words and went silent for a while, slowly bringing the hand she used to rub her eye down to gently stroke through Leiko's hair and whispered out almost sweetly.

" That's your old life.. This is your new life.. Our new life.. And we start fresh and not look back.. Alright? "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

Leiko's eyes widened when she heard the words, and the gentle stroke on her hair that can only be done by a certain someone. She immediately looked up, and quickly saw Karina's face right in front of her, somewhat live and awake. "S-Sister?..." She immediately hugged her. "I'm sorry for saying those. I was just... just..." But she couldn't find that last word to say.
Clyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top