Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sisterly melody

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Sisterly melody - Page 9 Empty Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 pm

" Not sure.. I guess we'll find out won't we. "

Karina stopped infront of the door and gently knocked on the door. It wasn't long befor the door slowly opened at the pale looking Cerbera glared straight at the two with her ghasly purple eyes, saying nothing to them as she opened the door completely and turned to walk back to the living room, though there was childish yelling from it.

" Hey Hey it was my turn to play this videogame! "

Inside was the second leader of the Era of Hell Lute and the new girl trying to hog the control from eachother, Cerbera taking a seat n the couch and quietly staring at them.

" ... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Leiko stared right back at the girl who calls herself Cerbera. 'So this is Cerbera?... Interesting...' She remained silent as she and Karina went inside to find two other member hogging over a game controller. At first, she was slightly disappointed at the sight, for it looks like a friend's hangover instead. But she erased that doubt, knowing that the looks aren't just for show. Judging from their reputation, she knew what they were capable of. She decided to remain silent... That is until her sister spoke first.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Cerbera merely watched them both, her eyelids closing halfly as she rested against the couch, waiting for them to be silent already, seeing Lute quickly grabbing the controller from the new girl and playing quickly.

" Hah! Got it got it! "

" Noooo... Mean! "

Karina blinked at first, scratching the back of her head before she looked over at Cerbera.

" This is my sister Leiko.. And.. You wish to speak to me? "

Cerbera suddenly diverted her deadly gaze at Leiko for a moment, staring at her with the outmost silence before she finally glared at Karina.

" I'm going to reposition you as the last leader of the Era of Hell where you belong. I do not trust Sarah Gatt and I will not have her make a mockery out of my organization. If she does make one wrong move I want you to bash your guitar over and over and over into her skull untill she finally realizes what kind of error she made..That or the lack of blood. "

Cerbera spoke out with such a chilly tone while she directed her gaze back at the TV.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Leiko silently watched the two continuing to fight over just a controller, before she smirked as Lute grabbed the controller from the new girl. She then directed her gaze towards Cerbera. She was just 'slightly' intimidated by the girl's sudden yet deadly gaze, but obviously did well to hide it from her visually, her smile only growing bigger at the stare down. She then yelped at the exciting news. "Ohhh sister! You got your leadership position back! I'm so happy for you." She glee as she hugged Karina against her arm.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 am

Karina smiled and kissed the top of Leiko's head lovingly, which made Cerbera narrow her eyes, she could see the happiness in Karina's eyes and quite frankly that was not why she took her in the first place, speaking out to them.

" Karina, Lute and coat girl. Please go play outside for a moment, I wish to speak to Karina's sister. "

Lute looked over at Cerbera for a moment before she nodded, tugging on te girl and quickly walking outside to play something else wth her, Karina blinking at first, a little hesitant to just let her sister stay here but she knew Leiko could handle herself, hugging her quickly before leaving. Once they all left Cerbera glared at Leiko.

" What have you done to your sister. She isn't supposed to be happy. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Leiko purred as Karina kissed her forehead and hugged her, before she was left alone with Cerbera. She remained silent, that is, until Cerbera spoke. "What I have done? Oh, I rest assure you, I haven't done anything. It was 'God' who have done it. Me and Karina were born into this world as sisters, so it's common sense that we are suppose to be happy when we are together." She said, before her facial expression has become serious. "But you... Are you the cause of my sister's unhappiness, or is it this Sarah Gatt that I heard so much about when she took her guitar away from her?"

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:04 pm

" I gave your sister the gift of violence.. THAT was what made her happy. You ruined that. "

Cerbera started to stand up and took her steps right towards Leiko to stand inches from her, whispering at her.

" I suggest you stay away from your sister like you always did. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

"You!-" Leiko angrily said as she stared right into Cerbera's eyes, moving in so their foreheads are making contact against each other. "I didn't come here for no reason. I want to join the Era Of Hell, to help my sister and you. But instead, you're lecturing me about something that you have no absolute control of. What difference does it make? My sister is still happy as even before when you gave her that so-called gift of yours. That only shows her performance for the organization will still be expected as usual. Yet you talk to me to stay away from her?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Cerbera did not move back as their foreheads hit eachother, glaring straight into Leiko's eyes as she listened to her, though suddenly she spoke with a low dark voice.

" She'd perform better with you still hating her, atleast then she can keep hurting people to their maximum because of her hatred in herself.. But with you.. Ugh. "

Cerbera then turned to walk away from Leiko to sit back on the couch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Leiko's eyes widened at what Cerbera said. It nearly provoked her to attack, but she held back, somehow. "Then just tell me... What do I have to do!? I want to join your organization! I'll promise you that my sister will keep hurting people like what she did years ago, and will even exceed her usual performance if she has me as her motivation instead of this gift of violence..." She said with a bit of reluctance on her last statement, but nevertheless would keep her word.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next