by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody's Training Session

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Melody's Training Session Empty Melody's Training Session

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Melody stretched out (always a sight to see) as she entered the Friction grounds, sighing contently. It was a sunny day, she'd had her brewed breakfast in a can, and she had some pep in her step. "Feels so damn good today..." she sighed, then gripped her hands into tight fists. "That settles it! Today, I take another student in need!" she shouted out to no one in particular, making a person or two jump in the halls as she passed them (just before staring at her chest, anyway). She wasn't sure what she was looking for to indicate thsi student, but thought she'd know it when she saw it

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Melody's Training Session Empty Re: Melody's Training Session

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Amy was walking in the halls, she was really enjoying her time in AFW, but this kawaii was lacking something. She had plenty of experience with sexual actions, but she did want something more, she wanted to learn how to actually wrestle.

Amy has wanted to learn for a long time, but she couldn't find a teacher at all. She would spot out somebody though, she looked attractive to Amy, and Amy could probably use her breasts as pillows. She would stop and look at her, she looked like somebody who could teach her how to do some things in the ring.

"Ex-excuse me miss. Miss! Hi, I...was wondering, do you teach people at all?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 am

((pillows? she could use Melody's breasts as a goddamn bed))

Maybe it was the maturity Melody carried with her sunny nature, or some natural grace to her movements, but her student found her this time. Melody's eyes gleamed in a flash of excitement as she turned to the young fighter. "YES!!" she said in outright excitement, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and looking excitedly over her glasses. "I'd LOVE to be your master! We can start right away! By the way, I'm Melody. Lovely to meet you!" she blurted. With that, she took her by the arm and hurried towards the gym, leading her as quick as she could to the point of lifting her off her feet and slinging her over her shoulder if she had to keep up

A pupil! And a cute kawaii one! It was so perfect. She hadn't taken many students since she joined the AFW, mostly left with running exercise sessions with the more serious fighters and gym duty.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 am

((Lol, I could see it now, Amy curling up like a kitten!))

Amy was a bit shocked as she was tugged by the arm by Melody, but she was able to keep up at least with the girl. While Amy was being dragged along by Melody she introduced herself. "Um, Amy's name is Amy! It's nice to meet you Miss Melody!"

She was really excited now, she had an exciting teacher in Melody, she was going to learn how to actually wrestle and, best of all to her, her teacher was a beautiful sight for her.

"Um, sensei....are we going to learn through a hands on approch? What Amy means by that is how hands on is this going to be?"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 am

"Amy's name is Amy? Are you one of those 'third person talking' girls? That is EXTRA kawaii!" she raved excitedly as she came to a stop in the gym, letting Amy have a hard time stopping and making her bump into her butt. "But I always teach by hands on. And by hands on, I mean that I'll be getting my hands on you as much as you'll get your hands on training."

She giggled at her odd little almost-pun, but motioned towards the ring. "So hop in. Or did you want to get on something a little more comfortable? I'm willing to slow the training down that much, but that's it." She pulled off her jogging suit top to reveal a snug black tanktop underneath cradling her hefty bosoms. Running shorts were still tucked under her pants as she looked curiously to Amy for a reply

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:21 am

Amy had breathed in deep, before answering. "Okay, Amy will get in the ring!" she would say with a sign of excitement in her voice. She would hop in, removing her clothes so she was in her white bra and panties. "I-is this okay to wrestle in Sensei Melody?" She would ask, a bit nervous to spar, but still completely willing to.

Amy was wondering what could happen, but she was also still thinking about when she was bumped into Melody's butt. She shook her head and got into a determined stance. "Amy will do her best!" She would say, waiting for her sensei.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Melody rubbed her chin as she watched Amy undress in the ring. "OUI!" she blurted, giving a sudden thumbs up. "You are by far my favorite student in a long time!" Melody climbed up the steps, stripping out of her shirt as well and kicking off her pants entirely.

She wore a lacy black panties and huge, expensive looking bra that housed her mammoth rack. "Let it not be said that Melody Strutter will not match the passion of her students!" she declared proudly, sticking up her chest in confidence (with obvious results).

Melody cracked her knuckles a bit and rolled her neck, loosening up before the match. "Ok, little Amy-chan. First things first, it's key to loosen up before a fight. An ill-timed cramp can end a match in a bad way." She'd grin and lean in close to Amy's ear. "Plus it gives the fans and your opponent a good look at your goodies if you do it right," she giggled.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 am

"Y-yes Boobie Sensei....Wait Amy means Melody Sensei! Wait, may Amy call you Boobie Sensei?" Amy asked blushing, still distracted from Melody's exercises. Amy had been really distracted by her teacher's stretching, but her advice was loud and clear to her.

Amy would start to loosen her neck. "Hey! This feels really good! Thank you Sensei!" Amy would chirp, getting into her stance, which was a boxing stance, but this didn't mean anything. She just did this because she saw it on TV. "Okay! Amy is ready!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Melody squeezed Amy in a quick hug, briefly burying her in her warm cleavage. "You can call me anything you want, sweety!" she said, setting her back down and heading to her corner, leaning forwards a bit as she stretched on the ropes.

"Ok, for the sake of practice we'll say there's no real rules here. Can't really win, but you should be trying to make me submit or get pinned if you can. I'll take it down just a bit since you're a newby, but I won't go easy on ya! Ding ding!"

She mimed a bell before moving in on Amy, arms up in a grappling stance as she would offer and attempt a lockup with Amy. "this is how they usually start a match, to feel out the opponent. It's up to you if you want to, but general tradition to it."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Amy blushed as she was picked up for a hug, she liked this so far! Amy would smile as she heard Melody's conditions for their sparring match.

"Okay Boobie Sensei! Amy will lock up, if that is traditional!" Amy would say, moving her hands to meet Melody's. When they locked up she would not know what to do. She would try to push, thinking that would be a good move from here, but Amy wasn't strong, so this would not lead to pushing back at all.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next