Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Muddy Relations

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Muddy Relations - Page 2 Empty Re: Muddy Relations

Post by BritBrat Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 pm

“Trust me. Coming from me, you’re not old.” Chloe chuckled; age wasn’t something that she thought about often, especially since many found her to be an object of desire. Though it was amusing for Ari to call herself “little old me”, so that was something that brought a nice laugh from the ex-commissioner.

“And I reckon you can teach me lots of things, dearest Ari. Not just in the pit of mud, though it is your area of expertise. You see, I have experienced many things, run my federation, but that part is not important. I saw fights that used their fists as a weapon and I have seen fights that used sex as a weapon. One could say I have done it all. But, ever since my time in being in AFW, I found my skills in the art of hentai…lacking, to put it bluntly. While I can hold my own in some areas, I feel as if I feel the need to better myself in others. You have your strengths, and I have mine. Which is why I figured we could, let's say, help each other.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Chloe's quick witted response earned a chuckle from Ari, of course she didn't believe herself to be old herself and laughed at having that thrown back at her. But her light hearted laugh quickly faded as she heard the next things that came out of Chloe's mouth.

It wasn't often that Ari was approached to teach the ways of sexfighting to other women, most of them simply challenged her to one. The notion of being a teacher never once crossed Ari's mind, too enamored by beautiful women's bodies to even think about teaching them and chose for a more 'trial by fire' as the closest thing to teaching. And then there was what Chole was offering her in return, and even more intrigued, Ari couldn't help but bite. "Oh? And what would be that? I'm quite satisfied with my current skill set, what would you be offering to help with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:04 am

“If you could call pulling someone’s hair and that ‘thing’ you call a punch part of a satisfactory skill set, then I suppose we’ll just focus on you training me only.” A coy smirk appeared on Chloe’s lips. The ex-commissioner has seen Ari attempt to fight, the one instance being that Summer Splash 17 match where she did get the title. And while she did indeed win that match, her first foray into the harder style of fights…left more to be desired. “Trust me, I seen you fight. The world of hentai is constantly evolving, especially in AFW and from the looks of things, if you keep at this course, you’re going you will be left behind. While you are highly effective in what you do, and I won’t take away the achievements you have thus far, your skillset is ultra-narrow to compete against those with more tools to work with. I’m sure you have seen the state of competitors recently compared to those you have faced before.”

Chloe would lean back, letting out a sigh as she tilted her head to the ceiling above them. “Besides, didn’t you once said that you were glad someone pushed you into finding other techniques? Something tells me you would thrive in developing more. Hence my offer to you.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:04 pm

Ari let out a laugh at Chloe's astute deduction of her fighting style, although she bragged about being comfortable the way she was, it was mostly stubborn pride that was saying that. She knew full well that her limitations on herself due to preference was beginning to wear thin. The level of sight that Chloe had impressed Ari, it wasn't often she met someone so interested in her style and offered to have it grow.

And she came with one hell of a sales pitch that was difficult to refuse.

That same stubborn pride that prevented her from wanting to learn new things was now highly interested as to not be left in the dust by newer and more talented girls. Ari couldn't help but break under the pressure and intrigue. "Hahaha, you sure have a way with words. Fine, I'll take you up on this deal. But I am curious though..." she trailed off as she took another step closer towards Chloe, "All this time you took in watching me and coming up with this idea...does this benefit you or me more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri May 08, 2020 5:20 pm

“I’ve been in the business long enough, dear. You start to learn some interesting trends and things you wouldn’t even know of. So I know what I am talking about.” Chloe smiled, Ari seemingly impressed at Chloe’s insight. It was true, something another can deduct after looking at her fights. She didn’t come to this meeting unprepared, something she learned from her time as commissioner. Chloe took the time to know the person and she sees something that the ashen-haired woman didn’t even realise. That was valuable information. Information Ari can benefit from and more. And she knew that this would sweeten the deal.

Getting tantalized by the offer, Ari buckled and gave in to intrigue. A sly smirk from Chloe as she sat up a bit in the mud bath. Of course, Ari had another question and that was something Chloe thought of before she met the WAM Wrestler. “Who knows?” The former commissioner said with a teasing chuckle. “But you did think that bit of information was good, yes? I grew up on this. I’ve seen many different fighting styles and came up with strategies to counter them. Just think of us getting the chance to obtain knowledge. I can say freely that I don’t know everything. And that is where you come in. You can help give insight to your world, show me something new. I am sure you know the ins and outs, in more ways than one.” She let her finger pick up the smooth mud and let the painted tip trail on Ari’s breasts to her neck. “In fact…since I gave you my assessment on you…how about you do so to me?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:19 am

Ari let out a small laugh, this mutually beneficial arrangement was getting more and more interesting the more Chloe talked. She wasn’t sure if this woman had some kind of mystical powers of persuasion or she was that good at her job. Either way, when it came to her to give her assessment back, Ari had a much more personal way of finding out.

She smiled as she brought her hand up to wipe the muddy trail that was painted on her chest, looking down before bringing her eyes back to her new benefactor so to speak. “I’m not so eloquent with words like you are my dear. I take on a more....physical approach.” She let out, reaching to grab on to Chloe’s hips while lowering down, pulling the former commissioner as she sunk into the mud down to her hips.

“Come with me into the mud. Put your body against mine. Try and make me cum and I shall see what skills you have and how I can make them better.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:46 pm

With such experience, Ari should best believe that she was certainly good at her job. Damn good at it. She knew that to really entice her, she had to bring something of value. Something that could benefit her greatly, yet equally between both parties involved. Even then, one has to eloquently word her thoughts well, to not come off the wrong way. Otherwise, this would be all for nought. At least, not in terms of the mud bath.

Chloe came prepared for all avenues for where this could go. That was the reason why she had always taken the time to look up at a wrestler through archives.  Understand who you are meeting, never go into things blindly. Even Luna could attest to this, being the shrewd businesswoman she is. Chloe would await for Ari’s own assessment, which she could definitely assume as to what that could be. A more practical approach.

“Trial by fire. Interesting~" Chloe purred as she felt her hips being leg closer to Ari, lowering down to the mud itself. More and more, her body is covered by the clay-like mud itself. “But an excellent idea. I do hope not to disappoint, but do bear with me as I haven’t used my hands in a long time.” She wriggles her digits, chortling as she spoke. “Hmmm, what to do? What. To. Do?” She feigned deep thought as her leg sneaked between Ari’s in the mud, letting her toes wade past before she would find the target of her desire. All the while her hands move to grab at the breasts, getting a nice grope of those lovely its. “How about this~?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:06 am

Ari’s smile grew as the two sunk deeper and deeper into the mud, Chloe not opposed to her hands on assessment as they were half swallowed by the thick mud, Ari being the woman that she was, loved the feeling of such suffocating substance wrapped around her body, but she loved it even more when a beautiful woman was with her to defile each other.

“Yes, yes....what to do. You have many options to go for.” She let out, as if she was already coaching Chloe. But this was more teasing than what Chloe was asking for. A sudden hot gasp would escape from Ari’s mouth when beneath the surface, Chloe’s leg slid in and pressed against her crotch before taking her breasts with both hands and giving it a nice squeeze.

“Mmmmm nice start...but a good initiative means nothing when there’s no follow up...so what do you do here I wonder?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:00 am

Chloe had no qualms when it came to Ari's approach to assessing. It gives a practical and real time assessment on Chloe's part but it also gives the American the chance to see how Ari operates. It wasn't quite like teaching, Chloe was going to use her initiative from here on out.

She wasn't entirely clueless, she had caused many to cum before. But this was different, she wasn't in a more dominant position and this is Ari in the mud. Chloe wouldn't waste time kneading the breasts a bit, a far cry to her usual tactics but she could still admire them.

Her lips curled into a smile as her hands move towards the underboob just to hopefully slide the hands inside the bikini top. Meanwhile the leg that pressed up on Ari slid back for her toes to start prodding at the crotch, giving teasing wiggles onto her sex lips. "How's this?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Ari was interested in seeing how Chloe would progress from this point as they were waist deep in mud, the sweet sensation of the goop aroudn her as her eyes were on the beauty in front of her, an expected smile curled on her lips. She would let out small moans as the hands played with her breasts before both hands slipped underneath her top, pushing the white bikini upwards as her moans intensified.

“Yes...that’s good, why bother working through when you can work underneath?” She moaned out as those firm hands took a hold of her breasts, the pleasuring feeling intensified as her head started to move about.

And it only got better with the toes wiggling and rubbing against her covered lower lips. “Mmmmmh so...are you a girl who likes to turn pleasure against women? Or do you just like teasing?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next