Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Muddy Relations

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Muddy Relations Empty Muddy Relations

Post by BritBrat Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Chloe liked to be on top of matters. Wherever it is her with business matters or inside of the ring, she is always prepared and has the experience to back it up. It's something of a tick with the former commissioner, Chloe could admit to that but it also has brought some success in her own ventures. But recently there have been things happening that are out of her control but have ended up being something for good. She remembered that chance meeting with Luna Loclear, a double restaurant booking that brought two women who are pretty similar in likes and tastes together for one fun night of food and contests. The blonde could admit that she enjoyed the company of the bluenette, so much so that they had their adventures already, traveling to many different places. It was something she looked forward to when she managed to have a day off, when management hasn't put her into a match.

Today was a free day in her schedule, though the blonde wasn't going to be with Luna as she's on a trip of her own. Which gave Chloe the chance to sort something out. Or perhaps fine tune what may be a weakness. Despite the kind of style that Chloe used in battle, it's not as much of a handicap as most people think. It has served her well in fact, currently undefeated in one league in AFW to prove her point. Even though she came into the game quite late, Chloe managed to make a name for herself, rising up the ranks with every victory added to her name. Though most of her matches were of a certain setting and weirdly, there remained one type of match that Chloe seemed to have a bit of trouble in. Or where Chloe might not seem as invincible as other matches.

Hentai. Or sexfights as they call it outside of Japan.

Which is quite wierd considering that she not only made a few cum (especially on her debut match) but have been a booker and commissioner for an erotic wrestling federation. It would be something that she would have a lot of experience in. But it remained something that is less common. The blonde didn't knew why but perhaps being too focused with studies and running a league of her own has had her opportunities with the same gender quite...scarce. While she is not lacking in knowing the ways of bringing someone into a blissful orgasm just with her famous feet alone, being at the receiving end of someone's fingers, tongue or their sex...there wasn't a lot of instances where she had an actual Hentai match. That's not to say she was a prude. She was simply too busy to experience a competition like this.

But since getting into a little bit with Luna as well as having fun with Annette, Chloe figured now is the right time to rectify this. Especially since she's been bitten by the Hentai bug now and is curious if getting into such a contest. But she's not so foolish as to dive right into it. She needs to be prepared, have the right tools for it. Know her weaknesses and her strengths for such matches.

Which is what brought the ex-commissioner into the indoor spa, next to a famous onsen located in Tokyo. Fully rented out the whole room, Chloe stepped inside the large room, leaving a pit where there's a mud bath in the middle, large enough to accommodate many people but it will be for just her and the guest she invited to bring that offer to her. It has been rumoured that this mud bath makes your skin smooth and beautiful so she is able to try out if this rumour is true. There is a reason as to why she picked this place, Chloe simply waiting in at the edge, simply clad in a white bikini with a red trim. Awaiting for her guest to come.

Who turned out to love wrestling in mud as well as being a former Friction Hentai Champion...

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Muddy Relations Empty Re: Muddy Relations

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Ari had heard of the magnificent mud bath that existed in the city, although she had never had the chance or opportunity to try it out. That is until today where she was invited to said spa by an unknown woman. Ari didn't need much other reasoning, two major factors of a mud bath and a beautiful woman waiting for her at the spa was enough for the former Hentai Champion to hastily accept the invitation.

She entered the mud bath, wearing her white bikini as she saw the magnificent bath of mud in front of her, in awe at how wide it was and how big. She was also interested in the rumor that the bath had beauty-enhancing properties. Whether that was a tagline to draw in women or a legitimate thing was up for debate, but Ari wasn't too concerned with it when she saw the other bikini clad woman waiting for her waiting on the edge as she made her way towards the mud bath and her mysterious caller.

"So, I take it you're Chloe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:26 am

It probably would have been considered a long shot, but Chloe did have a mighty good feeling that this woman would come. The offer of a nice mud bath surely would be too hard to resist, at least from what she had saw when she read a bit on her file. Mud would simply be something to sweeten things, even though Chloe had other reasons to bring her here. The blonde remained out of the bath until she comes, adjusting her bikini, kept up a lovely figure that still would be alluring to anyone. Even she wanted to visit this lovely mud bath and try it out herself, something that both woman could test out together.

An indeed she would come in, entering stage left was Ari, in a lovely white bikini that she had seen in the pictures but seeing it up close was something else entirely. Long flowing hair, bountiful breasts, certainly had the right package. Chloe can agree with the other woman Ari had faced that she was indeed near irresistible.

“I am, indeed.” The ex-commissioner took a step forward, turning round to face her. “And my oh my, looking better than the pictures would show of you. Lovely to meet you, Ari. I had hoped that letter did reach you well and figured this would be too good to resist.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:43 pm

The woman before her was a beauty, such a pleasure that Ari had the lucky stars to be thankful for being able to meet so many. And to do so when she was so close to a delightful mud bath and a famous one to boot. Just looking at her, she could see the look that this Chloe was giving her. And she was liking it. A lot.

"Well seeing how I was called out to a well-known bath that enhances beauty and knowing that a woman was waiting here for me...how could I not be curious?" Ari cooed out as she slowly sauntered towards Chloe until they were only a step apart. "I must say Miss Chloe, I'm very pleased to meet you. Might I ask...what was your reason for calling me out here to such a...conspiculous place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:39 am

To get the chance to meet her in person, let alone this close was a treat in of itself. Chloe liked the look Ari was giving her and considering the research that she went into for setting it all up; she knew it would be worth it in the end. Especially for what she had in mind for inviting the WAM Wrestler. “Had to make this meeting worthwhile to you. I’m delighted that you did arrive. I wouldn’t mind having this mud bath all to myself, however.” She teased as the former Champion came close towards the former commissioner.

“But I did have a reason, as you said. Though first, I did want to get a good look at you.” The blonde said as she pressed her form onto Ari, something that she knew the WAM Wrestler does a lot but testing her reactions to such a thing. Pretty much curious as to how she would react to something done in a bit of fun.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Ari cooed as Chloe pressed into her, digging her feet into the ground to hold her posture as her breasts mashed against Chloe's. The two large pairs squished against each other for the small space between the two, Ari would slightly twist from side to side to add an additional level of grind between the two pairs as she got her face close, brushing foreheads and noses while their lips were an inch apart.

"Get to know me? Well, I'm glad. Because I want to know you too." she let out, her hands reaching out to grab onto the hips of the mystery woman, whom she could confidently say she was an admirer of her. Her eyes would break from Chloe's to look at the mud bath to the side of them, as if it was calling to her to bring the two of them in. "...Shall we enter the bath? I'll feel...much more comfortable there."

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Chloe was slowly being more impressed as Ari didn’t relent as the blonde pushed into the ashen haired woman. Chloe had seen a lot of tape to know that had been something of a habit that the WAM wrestler liked to do so she would initiate things first, pushing her breasts on Ari’s just to see what her reaction would be. An additional sway of her breasts added to it all, Chloe was a proud woman in her own right, yet can admire Ari’s assets when she got up close and personal. “Good. Glad we’re on the same page.” She grinned, feeling those hands on her hips. Though of course, Ari would want to enter the bath and of course, this is what they came for indeed. “Ah yes, indeed. You can be as comfortable as you’d like. This is why I brought you here.”

Chloe would gently take the hand of Ari and if she is okay with it, lead her into the muddy bath, toes dipping first into it to check the temperature before she would ease herself inside. “So. You wished to know why I called you here. Former Hentai Champion, you have many wishing to take you on. I however, came for a much…different reason.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:49 am

The lure of the mud bath right beside her with a beautiful woman in her hands was too strong for Ari to simply ignore and luckily for her Chloe was just as eager to get in it as well, taking Ari by the hand and guiding her into the mud bath. Ari didn’t resist and in fact gleefully followed Chloe into the mud as she stuck her foot into the mud, the wet earth swallowing it as the cold sensation was almost a second skin to Ari.

“Mmmmmmit feels nice.” She let out as she eased herself into the mud along with Chloe, what her secret admirer said next piqued her interest. “Oh? And what would that be? It sounds like you’re implying that you didn’t call me here to challenge me to a mud wrestling match.” Ari cooed, she couldn’t think of what else Chloe would’ve wanted with these lengths she went to get her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 am

Ari showed no resistance when Chloe led her by the hand, though she knew that she has been excited to try this mud bath out. So was Chloe and it worked out perfectly. Easing herself in, one foot first before the other, the former commissioner simply let herself take in the warmth of it all.

"Indeed it does. It is as good as they say." In response to Ari's compliments of the mud bath. "Mmmm~ Well, dearest Ari, who knows? It perhaps could be in the realm of possibility that it could happen." Teasing her mind with something that she reckon Ari would love to get into. "But no, my intention is not to challenge you. Whilst what I am going to offer you might indeed have some action involved, I come not as a competitor...but rather someone that would appreciate some assistance in learning a new skill."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 pm

The day got more and more interesting for Ari, for Chloe wasn’t here to either best her in a mud wrestling match or even just indulge on the pleasures of rolling around with her but rather she came with an offer to learn. It was an out field question, Ari was only asked to give pleasure, not teach it. But with such an opportunity opening up, Ari couldn’t help but be interested.

“Oooooooh? You want to learn something from little old me? What could I possibly teach you in a pit of mud?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next