Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

A friendly, muddy match.

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friendly, muddy match.

Post by Hallian on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 am

Catherine entered the gym. She opened up her locker, placing her guns and her hat inside. It wasn't personalised yet, since she was new. She closed the door and turned to see there was only one other woman in the locker room, so she decided to approach her. She walked up to her, smiling and extending her hand. She introduced herself, saying "Hello, my name is Catherine. Pleased to meet you."

Last edited by 12691 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A friendly, muddy match.

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 am

As Ty lee was entering the locker room she saw that a other girl was already their as she placed her stuff in her locker as she suddenly was approached by the new girl.
As she heard the other girl introduce herself Ty lee would smirk before accepting Catherine hand and smile before Introducing herself ''I am sure it will be a pleasure and my name is Ty lee'' as she licked her lips at seeing Catherine sexy body.

''So can i ask why you decided to join the afw and what your favorite match types are Catherine''asked Ty lee hoping the other girl was into messy wrestling and hentai matches like herself

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm

"You may," replied Catherine. "Well, I like wrestling so this seemed like a fun job. My favorite matches are the erotic ones and I was looking to try out mud or something similar. Which are yours?" Catherine decided to take a better look at Ty Lee's body, to see if she can figure out her strategy and to see how well she looked. She was very sexy and she is very limber. If they fought, it would probably come down to strength vs speed.

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

''Well then it seems we got something in common Catherine so would you be up for a practice match i was thinking a mud hentai queen endurance match if your up for it''asked ty lee before giving Catherine and hoped this next proposal would get this sexy cow girl to say yes.
''If you agree then you can even name the stakes for this match but i will have to chance into my bikini for this match so what do you say Catherine yes or no'' as Ty lee would just stand right in front of Catherine and hoped that she would agree to the match

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Catherine smiled. She liked the idea "Yea. Alright, in the match, if you cum, the opponent may ask if you like a certain fetish and you must answer truthfully. And whoever wins overall gets the loser as a sexual slave for the week. So, what do you say."

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:41 am

''Fine whit me so shall i go and chance into my bikini then catherine''asked Ty lee as she would quickly get out of her clothes before revealing the bikini which was under it.
As she got out of her clothes she would pose before waiting to see what Catherine would be wearing for this match

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Catherine nods and as Ty Lee changes into her swimsuit, Catherine removes her vest, boots, and leather pants to reveal her american bikini. She then looks at Ty Lee and whistles "Damn, I thought you were sexy before."

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:28 am

''Well i was to say the same to you Catherine so shall we go into the gym and see if their a pool or ring filled up whit mud ready for us or if we have to fill one up to get this match started''asked Ty lee before walking towards Catherine and as their breasts touch she would fondle Catherine butt before whispering ''Or do you want to make this easy for me and surrender to your future queen before we start''teased Ty lee knowing the other girl would never do that.

As she was done teasing Catherine and when Catherine got the chance to return her taunt Ty lee would separate from her opponent and then walk into the gym.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Catherine smiled as she felt Ty grab her ass. She then laughed at the taunt "Easy things are rarely worth doing. In this case, If I don't, you'll be eating those words." As soon as they separated, Catherine found a ring already filled with mud. She then handed Ty Lee her vibrator after planting a kiss on it. Catherine slid hers in and got into her corner. She had her hand on it, ready to turn it on when they started.

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:30 am

Ty lee would smirk before slide it inside her as she would wait to turn it on as she looked at Catherine.
''It time to find out who will eat up those words shall we''asked Ty lee as she would lay back in her corner until the match would begin

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top