Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Muddy HKO - (Ari vs Lily)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Muddy HKO - (Ari vs Lily) Empty Muddy HKO - (Ari vs Lily)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Match Type: Hentai KO
Ring: Mud pit outdoors with bleachers around it

It was a summer day, after a string of rainy days created a natural large mud pit formed with all of the wet dirt and left over rain waters. Today was also a little cloudy, preserving the cool mud on a rather humid day. Official saw it fit to utilize said mud pit for some WAM action and set up bleachers around the pit, with a curtain and a path leading to the pool for today's wrestlers. It gave it a indy like feel to the match. Ari's theme soon played on the set-up speakers as the white haired girl appeared through the curtain dressed in her white bikini. On close inspection it showed that she had a light layer of sweat building on her body already due to the humidity that was looming in the air. She was looking to cool herself in some mud as she focused all of her attention at said pit.

It was relatively large, about the size of a normal ring give or take a foot.

The bleachers was filled with fans of the action that she loved to partake in, though it wasn't as nearly as much as the fans that came to the AFW arena. Not that Ari cared, she only cared about the fun she got wrestling against beautiful women in messy situations like this. She was ready to coat her body with the cool mud and rub herself down on her opponent. Reaching the pit of mud, Ari slowly slipped her foot into the muddy waters. Touching the bottom, she felt her foot being swallowed by the clumps of mud underneath the water. It was definitely going to be some messy fun for the white haired girl as she entered the pit, sloshing her way towards the opposite end of the pit as she waited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Muddy HKO - (Ari vs Lily) Empty Re: Muddy HKO - (Ari vs Lily)

Post by Lilybell Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Just like old times. Waiting for her opponent to finish her procession down to the 'ring' Lily waited behind a curtain just out of sight of the audience members. It had been years since she'd mud wrestled and part of her was actually looking forward to sliding into the squelching slop. She had made the decision to reestablish herself as a wrestler here at AFW and this was a good first step.

Taking a deep breath she listened as Ari's music fell silent and the first raucous chords of Motorhead's "Love Can't Buy you Money" came over the PA. With a flourish and arms raised in a gesture of 'here I am, adore me' she strutted towards the natural mud pool. Black stiletto heels clicked dully on the packed dirt path down to the pool as the warm sun fell on her pale skin glistening with a thin veneer of perspiration. In keeping with her new ring attire the business woman wore a black pinstriped bikini; the top was bandeau style with a cut out revealing a generous amount of cleavage and a black bow just above to suggest a tie; her bottoms were fitted with an attached miniskirt that only barely covered the bikini beneath.

The short haired brunette assumed a haughty air as she approached the pool and her opponent within. Once at the side of the massive puddle she slipped from her shoes and tentatively slipped her foot into the mire. It was cool and strangely refreshing as it almost sucked her foot down to the bottom before it was joined by its twin.

Placing a hand arrogantly on one wide hip she looked the obviously more fit Ari over with a condescending smirk, "I'm going to enjoy breaking you... and you'll enjoy it too." It was all bravado, but that tended to make things a little more exciting.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:29 am

Ari turned her attention towards the 'entrance' as she eagerly awaited for her opponent to arrive, she was hoping that she was going to meet all of her expectations in the looks department as the new song appeared. Standing in the mud, Ari waited with a smile as she saw her opponent exit the curtain. She was definitely a looker, she had the body to flaunt and she was definitely not shy of showing it off as it could be seen just by watching her walk down to the mud pit. Ari could not take her eyes off of her, already imaging all of the sexy and dirty things that they could and would do each other in this magnificent pit of mud.

Ari could easily read the air around her opponent, she definitely thought that she was going to win with just the amount of confidence that just oozed out of every single of her pores. Ari was fine with it, these kind of girls were fun to wrestle with and made things interesting when both girls were doing their earnest to make the other pass out via numerous orgasms. It was only made better that they were doing it in mud.

Swaying her way towards Lily the best she could, moving her hips and shoulders as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts to perk them up, Ari had her sultry smile on her face. "Ooooh...I'll enjoy it? Sounds enticing....I'll be sure you'll enjoy every second we touch." she replied, letting her lust for pleasure do the talking for her. There was no immediate need to win, first Ari wanted to indulge herself with the shameless sex she loved to have.

"So don't think that I'll hog all of the fun...I'll be sure to let you feel good too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 am

The haughty, bitchy look Lily had worked to cultivate cracked into a lecherous smirk as it seemed that her opponent shared her desires for the imminent match. She had a feeling that the most difficult part of this match was going to be fighting the urge to simply indulge herself for her own, and the audience's, pleasure. "Mmmm, I'm looking forward to it."

The bell sounded but Lily didn't rush Ari; she didn't even strike a fighting posture. Rather she extended her arms invitingly towards the snowy haired beauty and slithered closer to her in the mud. "Now, let's get this started right..." Unless Ari would stop her Lily would place her hands gently upon the woman's shoulders and lean in, lips parted, and eyes half closed to open the action with a tender kiss.

The affection, if accepted as offered, was only a ploy. With their lips locked Lily would tense her arms and with all of her inconsiderable strength try to shove Ari down into the mud, to stain all of that pristine white with the sticky brown muck.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:40 pm

As she sloshed through the mud, Ari's feet was pushing through the clumps of mud stuck underwater. It definitely made mobility a problem, meaning there wasn't going to be any quick, fancy footwork. Which suited Ari just fine as she didn't need any of those flashy stuff. The bell rung as Ari's arms dropped from underneath her breasts, she didn't immediately go into a wrestling stance, because she was much more interested in the offer of her opponent.

"Ooooh? Then let's get started..." Ari let out as she slid a little forward to meet Lily in the center of the mud pit. Lily leaned forward as Ari leaned in as well as their lips touched, kissing each other as Ari tried to take the first advantage in the kiss with strong kisses. However she soon found out that the kiss was merely a distraction as Lily shoved her back. "Wah!" she cried out as she landed on her butt, splashing mud up her body.

Her lower to middle back and up to her elbows was covered in mud as Ari let out a small giggle. "Oooh, a tricky one are you? I'll have to be a little bit more careful from now on!" Ari chimed out as she tried to move her legs underneath the muddy water to try and scissor one of Lily's legs, hoping to trip her down into the mud with her. "Come join me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Lily was used to the processed, manufactured mud used in sleazy clubs around the world. It was thin and slippery, but this was all-natural mud in this pool and it was thick and would hold or slide in unexpected ways. Her toes wriggled in the muck, getting a feel for it as she'd embraced Ari, moaning softly into the kiss. She had appreciated the woman's enthusiasm, but Lily couldn't afford to give up any advantage. She could only assume that this woman was a skilled or at least experienced wrestler, which put her in a dangerous position as the novice in the ring.

She watched with an impish and satisfied smile as the pale beauty flopped backwards into the puddle with a splash. The small crowd of mud enthusiasts cheered raucously as Lily drew "first mud", which only promised a quick start to the real fun part. The manager turned wrestler moved to capitalize on her position, but Ari was already taking subtle steps of her own. A pair of hidden feet caught her ankle beneath the obscuring mud and forced her foot out from under her.

"No, I think I'll stay up heEEAA!" She gave a cry of surprise as her leg was scissored bringing her crashing down face first into the mud. She fell across Ari at an angle, her legs laid across the other woman's with her belly and breasts dunked into the sludge. With her arms buried half way up her biceps and her butt in the air Lily squirmed, pulling against the suction of the mud to try rising up onto her knees with her legs sliding against Ari's in the process. "On second thought... pfft... I think I'll join you after all..." She said laughingly as she blew a droplet of mud from her lips.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Ari managed to get the drop on Lily as she snuck her feet around Lily's and succeeded in the trip. She was ready to catch Lily as the woman fell on top of her, falling back as she wrapped her arms around the other girl as they fell back into the mud, the muck underneath the water helped her absorb the crashing body down on her. Now Ari's back and all of her hair was soaked in mud, but she didn't particularly mind now that her dirty fun was starting. "Hehehe, thanks for joining me, now let's get, really started." she teased as she tightened her arms around Lily, pressing their muddy breasts closer together.

Knowing that there was no real traction to gain in the slippery natural mud, Ari would try and roll the two of them over and get the top position over Lily and hoped to quickly turn the advantage around on her. Her many times with rolling around in muck like this and her biggest joy in this kind of tussling is what really got Ari going. The rubbing of their wet breasts trapped between their bodies, how her thighs would glide across the skin of her opponent's, it was all so arousing. She had a feeling that Lily also had some experience wrestling in muck like this, not many manage to get the drop on her in the bare openings of the match.

If she got on top of Lily, she would spit out some of the mud that seeped into her mouth as the mud on her jaw and head formed an outline around her face. She only smiled at Lily as she would begin to rub her muddy breasts up and down on Lily, figuring to try and get herself more lustful with some foreplay before jumping straight into the main course. She would keep her arms around on Lily's back, since the muck allowed her to still be able to slip them out if need be and still allow her to keep Lily close to her during their breast-off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Falling into the mud Lily found herself trapped in Ari's muddy embrace. Her arms and knees were covered with the thick brown goop, as well as the whole front of her body from her breasts down to her toes. With her hands digging into the silty bottom layer of the pool Lily tried to gain some purchase, but there was none to be had. Her legs slid along her opponent's thighs and entwined their legs together in a fumbling attempt to orient herself and get some kind of traction. Before anything could be found, however, the snowdrop rolled them over now completing Lily's muddy coating.

Their bodies slid together, the mud forming a thick layer of lubrication between them as it permeated their soft skin. Lily's head fell back into the mud, meshing it into her short, dark locks which quickly became slicked to her scalp with the same messy coating that covered the rest of her body and spatters over her face. As Ari's heavy breasts pushed up and down against Lily's she would let out a chorus of churlish giggles and soft sighs of pleasure. She was not quite so well endowed as her opponent and her soft orbs were easily crushed and pushed around against her chest. She struggled to keep her haughty and arrogant masquerade up, but was having way too much fun for that.

Feeling her bandeau top sliding up under her armpits and leaving her squished breasts mostly bare she knew that staying under Ari would be a mistake. Unable to rely on the floor for traction, a lesson taken but forgotten from her time working the clubs, she would instead use her opponent. Reaching an arm across Ari's chest, just above their undulating breasts, she grasped the woman by the shoulder and with a pull and a twist of her hips tried to spin herself around onto her hands and knees; hopefully displacing Ari in the process or else she'd just be giving up her back.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 pm

The slipperiness of their breasts rubbed against each other, caused Ari's top to be pushed up and reveal her breasts as she felt the same happening to Lily's breasts. She let out a little moan as now their bare breasts rubbing against each other. Ari knew that she had the breast advantage and gave no quarter in the pursuit of pleasure, "Hu hu hu, you like? It'll only get better from here on out~" she chimed as her legs slid against Lily's legs in their tangled glory. While rubbing her breasts, she looked down on Lily's face and see the mud on it and in her opinion it complimented her looks, to which she decided to lower her face and begin to rub her cheek against Lily's in order to smear it more across it.

However she soon found that Lily knew how to combat against the mud's disadvantage of having no traction to give, grabbing her shoulder and pressing her arm against her chest using her hips and legs managed to roll them over. Rolled over, mud waves were caused as Ari's back returned to the mud as she felt the clumps of mud being broken beneath her back. Now trapped under her, she lost most of her leverage in her breast rubbing as she had less mobility to move up and down.

It was a good sign to Ari, her opponent was going to be a tough one to out last in terms of mud wrestling ability. But it made her all the more excited as she felt that she could only achieve the purest pleasure when her opponent knew how to push the envelop of pleasure. With her initial plan of attack now countered, Ari's hands would move from the back of Lily and to her sides as she began to slid her hands up and down, spreading the muddiness as her hands grazed Lily's side boob every time she reached up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:44 pm

As their bodies rolled in the mud, all pale skin turning a tawny brown with the ever present coating of mud that had by now spread to every inch of both women save for perhaps a few spots on their faces. Of course Ari's nuzzling soon remedied this shortfall causing Lily to giggle vivaciously. She had forgotten how much she had enjoyed this aspect of her chosen profession.

The smooth sensation of muddy flesh gliding against muddy flesh was having an appreciable effect on Lily, perking her nipples up as Ari nearly dominated her breasts. Grinning like a little girl in a candy store Lily managed to take up a position on top of her opponent, just glad to have escaped her submissive position for a little while. Placing her hands upon the firm and muddy shoulders of the woman beneath her Lily lifted her chest up to allow herself a little relief.

Fingertips trailed down Ari's chest, past her displaced bikini top, to gently cup those luscious globes that had brought her so much pleasure and distress a moment before. "Mmm, you do look good beneath me. I think I'll keep you there." This was almost a challenge, a dare, to Ari as Lily's raised center of gravity actually made her easier to topple and she knew it.

As she began to softly work Ari's globes with deft fingertips and kneading palms she began to shift her legs, moving one thigh up between the firm legs of white haired beauty. Gradually working her hips into a mounted trib position she was paused by the play of fingers along her ribs, lightly brushing against the sides of her already stimulated boobs. Her spine tingled causing her whole body to squirm on top of Ari, drawing tiny squeaks and muted gasps up from her lungs amidst quickening breaths.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next