Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 am

Alex knew that she was getting close to orgasming could feel it welling up inside her and he was determined to send her over the edge in a wave of euphoria. He continued to thrust in to the girl making sure to hit the perfect spots to thrust in sync with her. his own breathing had picked up as he continued the feeling of pleasure washing through out his entire body. "God...I'm going to cum" he got out breathlessly.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am

"YES YES YYYYYYYESS-S-SSS!" she screamed along with the thrusts, shivering on the last as she felt her first orgasm given to her by a man. She wailed like a child in pleasure, head thrashing back and forth as her belly sucked in and out rapidly, breasts thrusting up into him as her back arched. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned as her cum washed over his cock, soaking him in her juices to lubricate him further inside her sensitive pussy. "Oh god I... nothing like that..." she panted, eyes wide she clung to Alex desperately, fingers digging slightly into his back

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Alex could only smile as the girl went through her orgasm watching as she thrashed in pleasure as he continued to thrust in to her. Though as her cum provided extra lubrication and sensitivity he breathed heavily as he began to buck in to her harder. He clenched the sheets as he orgasmed shooting his load in to the girl only a few moments after her orgasms. He breathed deeply wrapping his arms around Saki as he held her there rolling to his side with a large smile "well i hope you enjoyed that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:10 pm

"AHHHH!" Sakaki shouted outloud again, as if experiencing a lesser orgasm just by feeling Alex cumming inside her. She panted and thrust a bit more beneath him, urging him on and working all the cum from his cock she could.

"Oh my gooood," she moaned in reply to his inquiry, running a shaky hand over Alex's cheek. "It... hurt a bit at first. When you.... like you broke something." She wiped some sweat feebly from her brow. "But that was unbelievable." She'd use her fingertips to urge him to face and kiss her again, curling her naked body to rest against him. He could feel her heart racing against his chest as her fingers roamed lazily over his bare body

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

He wrapped his arms around Saki as she curled her naked body against him kissing her gently on the lips enjoying the feeling of warmth from her body. HE could feel her heart race against his chest his own heart racing along with her his body covered in a nice sheen of sweat. He broke the kiss kissing her cheek gently with a smile "you were unbelievable."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 pm

"Noo," she sighed, giggling a little wearily at his flattery. "I just... laid there. You were doing all the work." She kissed him lightly. "And oh god did you work me good..." she added with a puff of air, fanning herself a bit. "I can still feel it inside me..." Her throbbingly hot pussy could, in fact, still feel trickles of his cum inside her... it was an alien but oddly comforting feeling, especially knowing that the birth control they gave out when they signed up was active.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Alex smiled at her looking up at the ceiling breathing deeply as he listened to her talk about it, he didn't mind getting his ego stroked. "Well when you feel ready we can do that again. Though I think we should wait a while before doing that again it being your first time and all." He chuckled lightly bringing a hand to his head brushing the hair out of his eyes.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 am

"Yea," she breathed heavily, giggling softly. "Yea I mean... make it special, right?" She'd laugh a little, eyes looking down at their chests and her foot playing with his. "I mean... don't want to have just slept with a stranger and ducked out on him for my first time. Rather it be with somebody I... can really trust." She'd brush a stray hair or two aside that he missed as she smiled at him, blushing still. "Somebody... sweet..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 am

Alex smiled a soft blush playing on his cheeks as he looked at her nodding at her comment. "Yea I'm just really lucky that somebody was me." He smiled rubbing her side gently leaning in kissing Saki gently on the lips. "I hope I made it very special though for your first time."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 am

Saki cooed gently into his lips at the kissing and stroking, then nodded an awkward sideways nod. "Absol... hoo... lutely..." she said, seeming to slowly stop panting now. Her breathing steadied and she took his hand, raising it to her mouth and kissing it sweetly. "God... does it always feel like you never want to get out of the bed?" she asked with a little laugh. "Or is yours extra comfy? Or is that... something special?

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next