Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Link-mon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Alex Withers

Go down

Alex Withers

Post by Clobber Jobber on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Name: Alex Withers
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 113
Nationality: Canadian
Alignment: Face
Entrance music:
Ain't No Rest For the Wicked by Cage the Elephant

Wrestling Information

Style: Alex has literally never been in a fight in her life. She used to watch pro wrestling on TV with her dad, so she knows some holds in theory, but hasn't had a chance to try them out yet.

Preferred Matches: Whatever Rachel wants to do (which usually ends up being hardcore matches).

Endurance: ****
Strength: **
Speed: **
Defense: *
Technique: *

Visual Appearance:

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Alex's unfaltering optimism is matched only by her sheer recklessness. She has always had a "leap before you look" attitude about things, and even agreed to fly to Japan and fight in the league without knowing what she was really signing up for. This usually works in her favor, though, as she can take an incredible beating and keep on smiling, giving her time to possibly get an opening on her opponent.

If Alex has one core insecurity, it would be her sexuality. Since she was young enough to know, she has always been made fun of (or exploited) for being gay, and Rachel has been the only consistent person to accept her for it and treat her normally. This has made the AFW a mixed experience for her, where she has to confront her biggest demon, but also has the chance to explore it freely.

Wrestling Attire: Alex usually wears whatever she had on that day to the ring, which usually consists of a button up belly-shirt, jeans, a cap, and a tie. Because of her tomboyish attitude, though, and the league's lax attire restrictions, she often goes shirtless to a match as well.

Fun Facts:
-Alex and Rachel have been friends for about as long as either of them can remember, and Alex has had a crush on Rachel for almost as long
-The two girls' shared manager is Rachel's ex; Alex believes he sets up matches where she will get hurt on purpose to get revenge for dumping him

AFW Information

Wins: 1
Vs. Hayasui Koridae- Hentai

Losses: 4
Vs. Mai Lee- Hardcore Humiliation (debut match)
Vs. Scion
Vs. Hummingbird- Hardcore Submission
Vs. Killer King- Hardcore Handicap with Rachel Carin
vs. Elsa Grey- Hardcore Submission

Friends: Rachel Carin
Allies: Rachel Carin
Enemies: Elsa Grey
Crushes: Rachel Carin (but don't tell anyone~)
Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down