Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 am

Alex nodded his hands moving down between them to her waist taking a hold of her pants unbuttoning and unzipping her pants fairly quickly. He would pull them down as quick as he could as kept his body from continuing to grind in to hers. He continued to kiss her though his tongue rubbing against hers rubbing it down gently.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 am

"Thank you," she breathed as her pants slid off, though it was more of a general praise of his gentle pace. It was suiting her expectations perfectly, and her dark blue panties hugged her hips just beneath her hip bones. She let out a soft whimper as Alex's groin pressed up against her barely clothed crotch, biting her lip and rolling her head to one side. She involuntarily broke the kiss, chest heaving as she panted for breath to match her pounding heart.

"I need you, Alex," she said breathily, looking up at his eyes. "I need this. I've... been dreaming of you... just like this...." She reached up and ran a hand almost weakly over his cheek. "I need you inside me or it will haunt me forever..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 am

Alex nodded taking in his own breath he wasn't going to deny her or himself from being inside her he was craving it to much to stop now. He moved his hand up to his shorts puling them down along with his boxers at the same time taking no time in doing it. His hands then moved to her dark blue panties pulling them down her legs gently revealing her sex. He smiled at her taking in a few breaths "alright sweety I'm going to take it easy for you." He would soon press his member inside her making sure to go slow and gentle.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 am

Sakaki licked her lips as she watched him undress almost on top of her, whispering another "Thank you," as she observed his hard rod, Her panties fell aside, revealing the little heart she shaved into her pelvis of light hair.

"Yes, please," she sighed. "I want it.... just like that..." She tenses out of reflex when his head presses into her, but relaxes quickly as she meets his eyes and takes a calming breath. "I'm ready," she assures him, spreading her legs a bit to assure a better fit, shivering gently but biting her lip, making soft squeaks like miniature screams as he slid deeper into her wet, warm pussy.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 am

Alex pressed deeper in to Saki the feeling of her tight wet pussy wrapped tightly against his cock sending a sensation of pleasure through his own body. She felt great it was amazing he looked in to her eyes getting lost in them. He soon began to move back and forth taking it slowly making sure not to go to hard knowing this was hurting as well. "God Saki....so tight....so good" he let out a moan as he continued to press in and out of her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 am

"So tight!" she gasped back. "So big!" She seemed a bit shocked by the experience, slowly loosening up as the throbbing organ inside her made itself comfortable. She had never been penetrated by anything bigger than a finger, and now this...

Her breathing was rapid and heavy, digging her fingers into the sheets and staring up wide-eyed at him, almost fearful but a smile flickering over her lips every few seconds, despite the occasional wince as well. It was a peculiar experience for her, but... it was certainly growing on her as she loosened up, which staring into his handsome, caring, horny expression helped...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 am

Alex started to breath heavily as well continuing to thrust in and out of Saki though still not doing it hard at all. This wasn't his first time but god did she feel amazing and the way she look it made it even more amazing for him. He put his hands on either side of her head smiling as he continued he wanted her to enjoy this more than anything and it being her first time made this special to him as well. He would lean in though kissing her deeply his tongue invading her mouth.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 am

"Mmm!" Sakaki moaned loudly into his lips as they locked together, the slight shift in his position making her eyes bolt open suddenly. "MMMMM!" she wailed, falling back nearly limp as his cockhead seemed to strike some perfect spot inside her. Her clit brushed against his unsheathed cock, draping her arms over his back like wet noodles trying to pull him closer, kissing with a fierce heat the built up in her loins and made her pant heavily, nearly grunting as she thrust back at him to increase his pace.

"Oh yea... just like that, Alex," she gasped.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:29 am

Alex started to thrust in to her faster as he felt her thrust back against him feeling how much she wanted him to. He also noticed her reaction to the point so he made sure to keep hitting that point seeing how effective it was on her. He took in deep breaths giving her everything she wanted unable to deny Saki anything. He was pulled in closer by her his hands shiting to his elbows using them to keep himself propped up as he continued to thrust in to her faster.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am

Their heaving breaths starting to synch with their thrusts, Saki moaning as his manhood reached deep inside her each time, moaning loudly as he skillfully guided his cock at just the right pace inside her, staying quick while being gentle with her.

"This... this feels so good," she panted to Alex as if surprised. "Want... want to cum on... your... NNNNNH!" She squealed and thrust, the familiar welling up of her orgasm from masturbating, or when Yuno got frisky with her, but somehow far more powerful... more than she had experienced before...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next