by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki Empty Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 am

Hentai MAtch: Win by making opponent cum first

Alex sighed as he sat on his couch clicking through channels bored now that he didn't have any matches for the day and he had already been out training. He was slightly happy at the change of pace being in continuous matches was wearing him down having some good r and r was doing him good. HE brushed the white hair out of his eyes as he continued to flick through channels. THe only problem with a day off was that there was nothing on T.V. and Brandon was out doing something else so he didn't have any company while he sat there. So he had put up a sign on the door saying "visitors welcome" hoping to get someone to come in so he could hand out with them.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki Empty Re: Alex (Itzal) Vs. Saki

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

Sakaki made her way through the dorm, blush low but steady as she made her way through. She hadn't been in a boy's dorm, bathroom, or anything like it before, though Yuno had once run through their locker room at school on a dare, describing it as "fucking amazing."

She didn't quite see it like that, as it was almost exclusively boys and just some bedrooms over here, but it was distracting anyway. She supposed that was why she was there anyway.

She found the room the nice boy had pointed her towards, wondering if she was an inconvenience when she saw the sign. "Oh," she said outloud, knocking hard enough to nudge it open if it wasn't sealed tight.

"Um... Alex?" she called anxiously.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 am

Alex looked up as he heard a girl call his name and is door creaking open slightly though he instantly knew the voice. HE quickly got up opening the door all the way smiling. "Saki" he said blushing lightly at the girl having come to his room "come on in." He would wait till she walked in before ripping the sign off the door tossing it to the side then shutting the door behind him. "Wat are you doing coming all the way to the boys dormitory to see me?" Their last encounter had been at the fair ending with a passionate kis between the two. Seeing her standing there though made him smile so he didn't mind that she had came at all in fact he was quite happy.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 am

Sakaki smiled warmly at him, clearly carrying some pleasant memories of him herself. Her blush gained another level (you are now a Lvl 5 Shy Girl!) as she entered a boy's room for the first time in her life, even with the scarce and short-lived boyfriends she'd had in the past.

She looked around to take in the scenery, glad to find it wasn't as alien as she had thought of at times. "I was looking for your.... advice," she worded it cautiously. "You see, I just joined the league a few days ago, with Yuno." She giggled a bit. "Remember her? Brown hair. Brown eyes. Exactly identical to me," she joked.

"But um... we had a spar and... well, we had... you know, hentai moves in it." She blushed and shifted a bit uncomfortably. "I... well, I think I kind of..."

She looked to him with a tiny smile, embarassed but pleased with the notion. "I think I could use some practice, Alex..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Alex's eyes widened a little bit at the proposition his own cheeks showing a sign of blush but a smile crept over his face as he was also pleased with the notion. "Well um yea that would be no problem I could help you practice that type of fighting just give me one second." He went to his room before coming back out with another sign. He opened his door slapping the "Do not disturb" sign on the door closing then locking it. "Don't want another guy trying to barge in I'd rather not see the commotion that would cause." He chuckled lightly before smiling at her again "alright then so I guess what you want is a hentai match then. You want to take it to the bedroom you know seeing as the bed would be a lot more comfortable than these floors."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

"You have a lot of those..." she said in a soft chuckle. She nodded along with him. "Yes! Please," she urged, trying not to sound too eager but very excited about things. She would follow him to the bedroom and fidget with her fingers. "Um... is there anything special we're supposed to do first?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 am

Alex chuckled shaking his head "no nothing special you need to do though I mean sometimes people like to wear certain outfits for a hentai match you know to look all sexy for the match. Though its not really a requirement you can wear your normal clothes if you want to." He smiled rubbing the back of his head as they walked in to his room. It was pretty much a normal room with a good size bed that fit two, a desk that was littered with notes that Alex jotted down and a dresser filled with his clothes. It was pretty neat not over the top neat but clean enough.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 am

Saki took in the scene for a bit, then shuffled a bit towards the bed. "Alright. Would you um... like to start?" She was honestly a bit unsure how to do it, watching and performing being quite different in her book. She fixed her black shirt and jeans a bit, as if making sure they were "normal clothes," and sat down on the bedside, smiling invitingly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Alex chuckled a little bit as he got on to the bed looking at Saki seeing how this was obviously her first time ever attempting a hentai match. "Alright well first off a hentai match starts off like a regular match. Though you can start off going for the more hentai elements off the bat it just depends on what type of wrestler you are. There is no special way to start it off some like to wear their opponents down before going for hentai moves but agian that is preference on the wrestlers part."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Sakaki nodded as if she were taking notes. "Alright," she confirmed, taking him with just a bit of firmness by the shoulders and yanking him towards the middle of the bed, trying for a simple takedown to leave them laying facing eachother, smiling warmly at him.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next