by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain Empty Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:13 am

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Gained by either pin, KO, or submission from the opponent.
Normal rules apply.

Megumi Mutoh would be having another match for tonight, and like usual, she was preparing herself for it. Already wearing her usual wrestling attire, she waited for her cue at the gorilla position before she was told that it's about time for her to make her entrance. Nodding, Megumi made her way out onto the ramp, greeted by the crowd in the arena, which was located in Tokyo. Upon making her entrance, she raised her arm before she jogged down the ramp, heading over to the ring where the match would be held.

Megumi Mutoh:

The Wrestle Angel then reached the ring, and she would pull herself up the apron before rolling under the ropes, entering the ring. The crowd continued cheering for her as her music entrance was played from the loudspeakers. The crowd was definitely looking forward to see the Combat Genius in action, and many were rooting for Megumi to defeat her opponent, Maria Tempesta in this match.

Once she's in the ring, she would bow to all directions for a moment before going over to the corner, draping her arms over the top ropes so that she could wait for her opponent who would make her entrance after this. She didn't know who this Maria Tempesta was, but whoever she was, Megumi was determined to emerge as the victor of this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:57 am

A minute later, Maria formally introduced herself.

Spoiler:

"I torture yoooouu...." the song Sucker for Pain suddenly began to play on the loudspeakers, briefly reminding the audience of how shudderingly awful a movie Suicide Squad was, before Maria Tempesta came sauntering down the ramp. A baseball bat was slung across her shoulders, and the masked wrestler smiled seductively at the fans as she gave the bat a casual swing, before tossing it aside as she neared the ramp. Grabbing the ropes, she hooked her leg over the top tope and hung seductively over the corner post, allowed the fans to ogle her dusk-skinned body, her white-dyed hair playing around her head like some electric halo...before she uprighted herself and hopped back into the ring, seeming for the first time to notice her opponent.

"Well well, look at you," she purred as she approached. "It looks like Friction has just given me a new plaything." She slowly reached and teasingly brushed aside a lock of Megumi's hair. "Don't you look adorable with that ribbon. It's too bad you're in a wrestling ring, not a school play..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Maria Tempesta - Sucker for Pain

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 am

Megumi observed her opponent making her appearance, and she could tell that she would be quite an adversary to be faced in this match. But then, her opponent, Maria, made her way towards Megumi before she started taunting her as she brushed aside a lock of Megumi's hair. For her part, Megumi just gave her opponent an unimpressed gaze before she pushed aside Maria's hand.

"If you consider getting beaten by me is some kind of school play, sure, let's go with that..." Megumi snarked as she gave Maria a confident glare. "Let's see if you can live down losing to someone wearing a cute bow like me... and of course, I know I'm pretty cute, but enough with the flirting. Let's get the match started..." she said.

The referee would make sure that the two of them were separated first before inspecting the two of them to ensure that they had no concealed weapons hidden in their possession. And right after that, she would call the bell, starting the match between both Megumi and Maria.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:10 am

Maria gave a brief frown as Megumi brushed her off, though the frown quickly turned into a sly grin. "Flirting? Me? Chica, I haven't even started yet," she purred as she circled the other girl, backing away. "I wouldn't be so eager to fight me if I were you, though. But if you insist..."

The moment the bell rang, Maria would suddenly explode into movement with a loud yell. Rushing right at Megumi with a wide grin and a blur of white hair, Maria would raise an arm for a clothesline...only to suddenly spin, instead aiming to take Megumi painfully by surprise with a shooting kick right to her head!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Megumi rolled her eyes after hearing Maria's retort. "Of course you wouldn't be so eager to fight you if you were me... because you know what kind of weakling you are that you don't want anyone else to know..." she grinned, letting loose her boastful side as she replied to Maria's remark.

As the match started, Megumi saw Maria rushing over to her, extending out her arm as if trying to deliver a clothesline. Such an attack was so obvious that she could see it miles away, but then, she saw that it was merely a feint as her opponent suddenly spun and delivered a kick aimed to her head.

It was thanks to Megumi's high reflexes that she was able to see it coming, but even she was unable to react as quickly as she hoped. So, she could only block the incoming kick with her arms, which left the stinging sensation on said arms as she would stagger back, trying to distance herself from her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am

"Mierda," Maria cursed as Megumi blocked her hit. Knowing that she had to maintain her momentum, she sprang back to her feet and lunged in at Megumi, aiming a knife chop at her opponent's (not unimpressive) chest...

...only to instead grab for one of Megumi's blocking arms by the wrist, aiming to twist around and flip her Japanese opponent over her shoulder onto the mat in a snapmare!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:52 am

As Megumi tried to distance herself from Maria, she saw that her opponent was coming to her with the intention of delivering a chop to her breasts. She prepared herself to block said attack, but at the last second, she saw Maria going for another attack, and she got her arm grabbed by her before she was flipped and thrown over her shoulder with a snapmare!

"Aah!!" Megumi yelped before she hit the mat back first. Not allowing herself to be stunned for long, she would try to shake her arm free in order to roll herself back on her hands and knees, making sure to not give Maria any opportunity to follow up with more attacks while she was down.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:16 pm

Maria smiled as she flipped her Japanese opponent hard to the mat. Megumi's fans were here in force, and they immediately started booing. Maria simply turned and gave them all a mocking bow, before turning back to Megumi, who was already crawling away on her hands and knees, reeling from Maria's sudden and devastating assault.

"Where are you going, chica?" Maria taunted. "The fun has just begun!" Almost theatrically, she kicked one leg up, before bringing her heel slamming down hard between Megumi's shoulder blades!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:05 am

Currently on all four, Megumi shook her head, trying to regain her bearing so that she could get back up on her feet. But before she could really try lifting herself up, Maria already made her move, delivering an attack right into her back, slamming her heel right between her shoulder blades! "Guaghh!!"

This caused Megumi to fall chest first into the mat, and she grimaced in pain as she tried to reach her back in order to nurse the pain. Still, this wouldn't stop her as she would try to get herself back on her hands and knees again, showing it to Maria that such a move wouldn't leave a lasting impact on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:31 am

Megumi was a stubborn girl. Maria could tell that already from the way the brunette was trying to push herself back upright after taking a nasty heel between the shoulder blades. A part of her wanted to give Ms. Mutoh some well deserved credit. Another part of her was just thrilled that Maria wouldn't break too quickly.

Doing a brief sexy dance over Megumi's fallen form, Maria would quickly grab for her opponent's long brown hair. "Come on, don't disappoint me, chica!" she teased, trying to drag Megumi up to her feet...before grabbing her by the arm and whipping her towards the ropes. As Megumi came bouncing back, Maria would spin, aiming a spinning kick at Megumi's temple in the hopes of flooring the other girl!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next