Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Tomo giggled at just how affective her move was. "Yes the Royal Treatment," she cooed playfully, giggling and sliding her tongue up along her lower lips. She slid her tongue out slowly, parting the lips and gently, slowly, and intimately kissing her clitoris like it sweetly and lingering, letting her tongue tease it gently before pulling back and repeating it as much as needed to finish her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Tomoko didn't have to wait long. Only a moment after she started to her second clit kiss the downed kawaii arched her back pointing her tits skyward as juices burbled out of her sex from the orgasm. "Oh, ohhh, OHHH!" groaned the trapped girl as her climax surged through her body. Val's face was as red as a cherry and tears started to stream from her eyes. The fierce climax completely shredded the remains of the girl's will to fight. Tomo had disgraced her completely. "I submit! It's too embarrassing. I give up, please stop!" whined the pudgy girl slapping at Tomo's thigh to get her to respond.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Tomo gasped in surprise herself when Val's cum squirted into her lips, but giggled and sat up when she surrendered. "Oh, thank you," she sighed as she wiped her sticky face on her shirt. "I... I'm sorry, but I couldn't think of a better way to humiliate you. I hope you can forgive me," she said, offering a hand to help her back up.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

The defeated brunette took Tomo's hand letting the kawaii queen help her up. A wave of dizziness washed over her from her draining climax and she slumped forward against the victorious girl, quickly hugging her around the shoulders to stay upright. Val couldn't help but shut her eyes and whimper, reliving the way Tomo had humiliated her so thoroughly and quickly in her head. She pressed her soaked mound into Tomoko tightly not wanting anyone else to see her shame. After a couple more sobs against her silver haired opponent Val finally responded in a whisper, "I forgive you. I know you only did it to win the match." Val sobbed again trying to smile as much as she could manage, finishing up with, "And you really won the match too. I am SO embarrassed. Where... where are my panties?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Tomo helped her up politely but eeped when she felt her wetness rub against her. She awkwardly wrapped a hand around her to cover her big squeezable but with her little hands. Tomo smiled a little back when she forgave her, but gasped at her question. "I... I uh.... hold on!" She looked around awkwardly, spotting the plus-sized panties and when unable to reach them, improvised with putting a hand over Valerie's crotch, letting a quick intake of breath as she felt the heat and wetness even though she'd just been licking it. It gave her the reach to lean over and grab them for her. "H-here..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Valerie let out a hot sigh of air from the feeling of Tomoko's hand on her sensitive mound, but fortunately she had recovered some semblance of balance and didn't collapse completely when the kawaii leaned away from her. As soon as Tomoko returned her panties she eagerly bent down to slip them back on, exposing her rump to the camera as she pulled them up and letting the elastic waist band snap down over Tomo's wrist.

Suddenly the bed wrestler gasped, her undies had always been a snug fit, but with Tomoko's entire hand inside them they were wedging themselves up into her butt. Even worse, the elastic had pinned Tomo's palm even tighter to her moist snatch. "Ohh," she involuntarily groaned stumbling forward for an awkward hug with her opponent again as her dizziness returned. This time she was still partially bent over though, and although she could get her arms slung up over Tomoko's shoulder's to keep herself up her face had squished right into the girl's flat chest. Val's blush returned with full force as she realized that she had once again ended up in a compromising position.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Tomo shivered, a bit embarassed herself in just how aroused she was in this position, pressed up against the bigger girl whether she liked it (she did) or not. "Er, maybe you should... lay down a bit..." Tomo managed, pulling at her arm a a little but finding it didn't want to budge much from its hot, wet locale, and just wiggled in place.

She tried to guide Val to lay on the bed to rest, but yelped when doing so just pulled her right down on top of her, the awkward bond between them yanking her right into her as she blushed heavily against her. "I'm sorry! So sorry!" she blurted.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Valerie furrowed her brow. Now Tomo was on top of her, and there was no way she would get the girl's hand out of her panties in this position. "Hold on. Let's roll over." Val suggested bringing her inner thighs up along side Tomoko to guide her so they would roll together.

As the two sweaty forms reversed places Valerie began to lift herself off Tomo for a second gripping her forearm and pulling carefully out and up from her to remove it from her bottoms. Once again her effort increased her own wedgie and pressed Tomoko's fingers tight against her. She shut her eyes as she resisted the hot, embarrasing rush of pleasure welling up inside her. She had to remove Tomoko's hand now or she would have the energy for another attempt. With a yank she drug the girl's damp palm up across her slit and belly, finally freeing herself but letting loose an exhausted groan as well, "Ohhhh." Overwhelmed by the renewed pleasure, she collapsed atop the silver haired girl causing a wet splat as her mound collided with Tomo's as she accidentally left the girl in a full body pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Tomo went with the plan, wiping the cum-sticky hand on her tummy for a moment before she was squashed by her bigger foe, loser or not. "Nnf! Um... um, Valerie?" she grunted, unable to wriggle free from the spot on the bed. "If you could... help?"

Tomoko wins by submission

Can keep going, I just thought this was too cute a point not to imply an ending ^_^

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 am

(No, this is excellent. I don't have anything else to say except to suggest that Val is probably too tired to move for awhile at this point. He he he)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5