Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 am

The first attempt caught Tomo while she was caught up in pleasing the bigger girl, clamping her head and arms tight. With a desperate whine, she'd try to wriggle Val's panties low enough that she could directly lick at it, but more likely would try to keep up her oral attack through the panties to try and weaken her grip

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:35 am

While the little queen was unable to move the brunette's panties with Valerie's legs wrapped around her, it didn't much matter. With the dampness from the girl's juices and now Tomoko's eager tongue wetting through the cotton it felt to the bed wrestler that she was licking her directly. Val shuddered in combined pleasure and embarrassment trying to roll over so her crotch was on top of the girl's face and then slip back into a schoolgirl pin as fast as possible to pull her crotch free from the girl's tongue.

(P.S. If you consider this important for your' move, her scissors is, of course, weakening.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:33 am

As Val shifted, Tomo tried to press forward, trying to push her licking attack forward and lap at her vag, half hunger and half offensive. "Mmnn!" she murred, She'd try to push her even farther back, letting herself sit up further but potentially having the bigger girl crush her if it went wrong.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Tomo shuffled back, fearful of Tomo's tongue until she was sitting on the girl's flat chest. Tomo craned her neck up to get another taste of her, but she was a little to far away. The brunette shuddered at her opponent's sexual greed. She was having a real hard time with the girl's advances mentally. Then Valerie realized what shee should do! She slipped her thighs down around the girl's neck preventing her from closing the gap to her soaked mound. Her thick thighs began to constrict their scissors on the smaller girl's neck as Val announced a clever lie to reassure herself, "Wow! You got my crotch all wet with your' licking! You're really naughty."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIValerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Tomo knew the head scissors was the oldest trick in the book in women wrestling, practiced a hundred times over with her family. Caught up in her hunger, she thought with her instincts at this point, swinging her arms up to rest on her elbows, but also effectively use them to stop the closing thighs on either side of her head.

"Nuh uh!" she said, using her raised hands to yank down on Val's panties, trying to bare her young womanhood to her. She was especially motivated after what was essentially a mercy pin earlier, set on bringing the bigger girl down with whatever trick she had to, even eating her out with her bare lips if she had to. Not that it was such an unpleasant idea, since Tomo found the girl rather cute anyway...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Valerie bit her lower lip and shook her head in defiance. "Are you calling me a liar?" the proud girl squealed out. Then the girl slipped her panties down revealing that the bigger kawaii's pussy which was obviously wet with arousal. Valerie's jaw dropped her eyes widening as her (not so) secret was fully revealed. She leaned back, reeling like Tomo had punched her, completely off balance. "No, please don't." she whispered in a begging tone.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

“You wrestle on a bed, Val,” Tomo said with some conviction, bolstered by what she really saw as truth and her own overwhelming lust. "You can't tell me this wasn't going to get... mm, naughty." She was bright red as she brought her lips to tenderly kiss and suckle at her pussy lips, sliding her tongue inside with a slow grace to the action as she kept her arms in place, removing the panties from her thighs entirely and keeping her legs at bay if she could

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Valerie put her hands down firmly on the bed as she leaned back stopping herself from falling over. She gave an uneasy frown as Tomo proclaimed her intention to get further "naughty." Frowning uneasily and turning her head. Then she felt the girl's lips on her pussy and her face flushed further her arms trembling as her body flushed with heat. She hardly noticed her panties being removed because the second the silver locked girl slipped her tongue inside her, Val's arms gave out completely.

Val softly tumbled back between the kawaii queen's legs her shirt flipping up around the girl's thighs to display an ample amount of underboob, while her normally secure glasses simply tumbled off the top of her head onto the sheets. Val wrapped her left arm firmly around Tomo's thigh, hugging it for comfort as her other hand covered her mouth. Then Val noticed the ceiling dome camera which was clearly focusing in on the girls. Thousands of people were watching her getting eaten out live! "Stop! Please, This is too much! Ohh!" groaned Val as she reflexively brought her feet up to try to kick Tomoko off her for one last attempt to escape. Suddenly, she realized that her ankles had become wedged under Tomoko's arms. Her eyes welled with tears as she realized that not only was her pussy completely vulnerable in this position but now she was open to Tomoko's Royal treatment finisher as well!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

"Mm-mm! Give!" she said from the corner of her mouth, using her fingers to gently widen her pussy. She might have felt bad, but she was so wound up on her flavor, and it was a humiliation match anyway.

"Mmm, Vally, you're so tasty," she moaned, half to add to her shame and the other part just honesty. She wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked it like a bit of candy for a moment before letting her tongue get back to exploring, legs spreading and wiggling her butt near Val's face in her eagerness to taste more and win the match in one fell swoop. "Doesn't it feel good?" she'd ask innocently

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 pm

(OOC~[quote="luffy316"}wiggling her butt near Val's face [/quote] She can't do this very effectively as her butt is underneath Val's back.)

Val started to pant sharply as Tomo slipped her fingers down to part the girl, locking in her finisher and showing off her queenly superiority. "No! Not the Royal treatment! Uhh, ohhh..." groaned the helpless brunette as she thrashed from side to side in her opponent's firm ankle grip. Her sex was soaked with her own juice already. She had to escape! But she could only flail around, pointlessly expending her energy in the smaller girl's iron grip.

Val's pants got louder and more labored as her pearl was thrown into a world of pleasure with Tomo's ravenous suckling. It was way too much for her young snatch to handle, she was going to burst! "My pussy," she squealed as the dominant girl asked her if she felt good, "your' setting it on fire! I... I'm... going to cum!" She bit her lip, trying not to scream as she knew she was going to be pushed over the edge, and thousands of people would see her wide open sex exploding when she did.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Tomoko (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Tomoko (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next