Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:51 am

Moonheart on the other hand, was still down and dazing, literally seeing her own stars as she twitched in a heap on the canvas, the impact having really rattled her head, not damagingly, but enough for the fans to get they're views of her, in peril and a few up skirt shots. But after a few seconds passing, Moon was slowly coming back to her sense, groaning, only too late as the lights were blocked from her sight for a brief second, "nuffffh....so dizzy, mhh, oh?, why so dark gett....AHH?!" Moon meeped, about to roll away from the incoming attack, but instead FLATTENED by her Villainous opponent coming down on her.

"GUOUFFFFFFH!", she let out as GASTER struck...

Causing her to groan even more and jolt up a second, upper body predominantly, as she stuck up a half hearted peace sign, face still a dazed mess as she flopped back down, sprawled slightly, clutching herself from the hit. Even she didn't know of a move like that, but, maybe getting hit by some of these moves will make her learn a little wrestling!, aside all her cute tactics and long legged kicks...

For the time being though, Moonheart was still down, worsened by the blow, but really slowly coming back into her element as she rubbed her face, feeling some pain to her body, but managing to pull herself up with a few pants from her lips, grabbing onto the ropes to pull, and rest on them. Trying to think straight, even if this was looking bad for her...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 CxD01fY
moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:13 pm

With GASTER firmly landing on top of Moonheart, the momentum of the match was squarely on her side, as she turned towards the dazed Magical Girl, as she tried to sit up:

"Mwahahahahaha! Is this all you can do, hero? Look pretty while standing, and while lying down? That will not be enough to stop me!"

The mockery of Moonheart wouldn't go too well with some of the fans, who booed the Shadow Lords for her taunting.

Slowly, the pinkette rose, and GASTER would be quickly onto her, hooking her arms around her's as she attempted to trap the heroine in a seated Full Nelson!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:33 am

Finally pulling herself up on the ropes, now on her feet, Moon gave the oddly place, sweaty fanboys cheering in the closest direction to her, a little, peace sign salute before they collectively, lost they're shit at being noticed. Of course, that was the least of her worries, shaking her pink haired head, she heard her villain talk some trash, even to the part of making the Heroines cheeks blush up a little, "nnnh, tch!, LOOKING pretty I AM pretty!" she snapped in a late reply, "w-wait is she hitting on me, thats, thats new!....Moonie, FOCUS!" Moon thought to herself, shielding her cheeks, only to soon see GASTER taking advantage of her, in the painful way!

However, she wasn't going to go through with this, as GASTER was pulling her into a hold, Moon would lash back with a hard neck chop of her hand, Moon was awake, and shutting GASTER up would do her a world of good...

And a hot drink when this was all done and won.

"HAAAAH!, cut the cliche laughter!" Moon giggled with a joke to spare, as she hit her villain quite hard, intending to then next launch a knee up, very impressively, to GASTER's jaw hoping to rattle that head of hers, and a few teeth!

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 CxD01fY
moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 am

"A-um...aah...W-wait...what's the difference? Wait...Is she blushing?!", Clara would think to herself, confused about her foe's reaction to her comment...both emotionally and verbally as she looked at her cheeks from behind.

She kept the hold in as Moonheart resisted, the Shadow Lord believing there was no way the pinkette could escape...until she unleashed a hard chop to her neck!

"AAAAAAAUUUUGH!!!", GASTER screamed as she released her rival, releasing her hold and sliding away on her rear, her arm at the hurt spot on the side of her neck to soothe the pain!

"Uuuuuugh...that...hur-----GUUUUUUUH!!!", GASTER cried, as Moonheart would floor her with a knee to her jaw, flooring and rocking the Shadow Lord as her vision would flicker from the harsh strike!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 pm

And with a flash of Moon's bare thigh for all those watching, Moon had managed to DOWN her villainous opponent yet again, even from that little knockdown she received, sure, she looked leggy and almost harmless for a free photo. But that was the trick to Moonheart, she was good with those long slender legs of hers, and recovery tactics, most of the time that was...

But here she was in control again, on her feet, and grinning over her fallen foe as she strapped her gloves on tight, and placed her hands on her hips, leaning a little over GASTER with a cute smile. Just what was really under that mask?, Moon was curious now, how could anyone sweat it out wearing something like that, "that HURT?, GOOD!, someone maaaaaybe butt ugly like you would say that and wear a mask!~" Moon said in return, hearing her opponents slurring words as she would go onto her next move, not before walking on GASTERS back to get to the ropes, as she would run and rebound off them twice, attempting to go in for a jumping legdrop to the fallen opponents front the moment she rolled over.

All with the sight of Moon's undergarments, and the blinding ceiling lights from above, would provide her opponent with some imagery to see once those eyes reopened...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 08, 2019 5:01 pm

"Uuuugh...I am not ug----AAGH!", GASTER protested to Moonheart's words, right as the pinkette walked over her back!

The Shadow Lord grit her teeth in pain under her mask as she turned onto her back, still soothing it with her right hand. She was quite disappointed in herself. Just a split second ago, she was bringing the fight successfully to Moonheart...and now, she was managing to beat her as...

...her bare leg came straight for her face!

"GRAAAGH!", the Shadow Lord winced in pain as her foe dropped her leg onto her head, opening her eyes...

...to the sight of Moonheart's cute panty covered rear, instantly blushing, and letting out a moan of pain from the Magical Girl's skull crushing attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2019 5:18 am

Moonhearts curiosity of that mask was making her think quite a bit, maybe, JUST maybe her villainous foe was quite the good looking sweetheart...though, Yuri thoughts aside, Moonheart blinked her eyes rapidly. Was she really thinking that of her opponent?, maybe it was the HEAT getting to her in the ring, the clash of ample bodies, dripping sweat as she blew her fringe out of her face. If GASTER was really cute, Moon would just be, more, madder, jealous even as she sat there on her opponent, all after delivering the legdrop.

Giving her opponent a sight of the good stuff wasn't done on purpose, but it certainly helped Moonheart in her stage performances!, beating up goons just like GASTER here...

But having heard a loud slam of her leg against the girls skull, noting brutal, though stunning enough to keep her down as Moonheart was getting her legs ready again, with a sly smirk on her face and a wink to the fans. "Wakey wakey GASTER!, gonna be late for class and, dooo you skip LEG day much?~" Moon said jokingly and hinting at her main strength, her legs, blowing some cool air into her opponents masked face as her legs would pull GASTER's head along, resting it on her skirted lower areas, as she would squeeze her head in with her powerful legs again.

Only this time, she would twist half way during the scissor, so that GASTER's face would be face down on some Moon butt. That was the plan anyway, as Moon loved to tease and amp up the crowd every so minute, unless her villainous opponent had something up her sleeve...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat May 25, 2019 7:26 am

"Uuuuuuugh...", GASTER groaned once more at her hurting crushed spine...and at continuously seeing her, admittedly cute, foe's panties throughout the match. By this point, the Shadow Lord was wondering whether her opponent was doing this intentionally to humiliate her...

As the pinkette rose and poked fun at the Shadow Lord, GASTER could only groan in response, too winded down to respond to her magical rival...

Moonheart would continue her offense, seemingly trying for the same move she tried earlier in the match - namely, headscissors...

Only this time, with a bit of a twist, as Moonheart would twist her body around the Shadow Lord's head, resulting in her shoving her rear right into the Shadow Lord's masked face as she attempted to squeeze at her head!

"Mmmph?! Mmmmmnnnoooo!!!", the chuuni protested, putting her hands between her rival's thighs to avoid her clamping them around her skull, both trapping the Brit in the hold and humiliating her before the crowd!

Not content with that, she would manage to get her head out just in the nick of time, grabbing at her left leg with both arms, rising to her feet as she twisted her ankle with an ankle lock!

"I won't let you humiliate me, you lewd magical girl! I will be the victor in this contest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 am

Moon did flinch a little as she settled in on her hold, maybe it was the fact her opponent was trapped, face down, in her legs feeling the warmth of GASTERS panting and moans of frustration. Making the girl, sweat, as all her moves just looked very perverted to most eyes, not that they were complaining, Moonheart's skirt was a valuable product of interest to the right fan buyer!

However, GASTER was giving way, and Moonheart was beginning to struggle to keep her locked between her legs, working up a sweat as the Heroine panted, going for a tighter squeeze with a little groan, but to no avail. GASTER was already out, and Moonheart was panicking, trying to quickly crawl away, "tch, lewd!?, everything I do is SAFE for WO-Ouwh!" she said mid sentence before getting cut off, gasping as her leg was grabbed, and a ankle lock was looking to be the worst of her troubles as it looked like she was experiencing that scenario right now.

Along with the added taunting from GASTER, gloating about victory, Moonheart was feeling the worst possible pain to her quick feet at the moment...

"Meeeep!, auuuuh stoooop!, I need my ankles y-you, big, masked, doofus!" Moon blurted out, cheek pressed to the mats, while she really couldn't swear, it was in her contract and badmouthing wasn't in this cutie's nature, even as she struggled and writhed around as her opponent wrecked her ankle, trying to kick her free leg up in attempts of kicking at her opponent.

But at the minute, Moonheart had to brave it off, and toughen herself from this pain!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:19 am

"Safe for work? If she uploads this match to any of her pages, it would be taken down in seconds!", Clara thought to herself at Moonheart's words, believing that there were way...way too many cheesecake and suggestive shots for this match to still be considered SFW.

She kept the pressure on the pinkette's ankle, even as Moonheart protested the hold, the Shadow Lord kept cranking up the pressure on her rival's leg, spinning and twisting herself around to avoid the kicks from Moonheart's other leg...even if this did bring the two of them closer to the ropes than she intended.

"Mwahahahaha! Then you should start thinking of operating without it! You should've thought about your ankle before you decided to fight me!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next