Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, Sebastian, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Finally getting into this.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 pm by GreatForce

Alright guess I should start to actually rp and get into the game!

So Shibita is pretty much ready and roaring to go for her first match if anyone is interested.

As for Kogeki my sumo girl! I kind of want to introduce her more gradually to the AFW. Instead of just throwing her into a match right off the bat. Maybe a backstage or gym rp showing her the ropes around the AFW and maybe even gaining a friend or enemy!

Hit me up with a PM if your

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A new fighter has emerged...

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm by Cicilia

Heya! I'm looking for people interested in fighting my newest character Raul! His character profile is at the bottom of my signature AND, just a note, he does not do hentai. regular wrestling is on da table though x3

Comments: 9

Looking for a match.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:11 pm by Chaos

Looking for a match for Camelia. Her profile is in bellow.

In case you are interested, contact me through PMs or Discord (ChaosDeku #7157), for further discussion.

Comments: 0

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:51 am

Moonheart on the other hand, was still down and dazing, literally seeing her own stars as she twitched in a heap on the canvas, the impact having really rattled her head, not damagingly, but enough for the fans to get they're views of her, in peril and a few up skirt shots. But after a few seconds passing, Moon was slowly coming back to her sense, groaning, only too late as the lights were blocked from her sight for a brief second, "nuffffh....so dizzy, mhh, oh?, why so dark gett....AHH?!" Moon meeped, about to roll away from the incoming attack, but instead FLATTENED by her Villainous opponent coming down on her.

"GUOUFFFFFFH!", she let out as GASTER struck...

Causing her to groan even more and jolt up a second, upper body predominantly, as she stuck up a half hearted peace sign, face still a dazed mess as she flopped back down, sprawled slightly, clutching herself from the hit. Even she didn't know of a move like that, but, maybe getting hit by some of these moves will make her learn a little wrestling!, aside all her cute tactics and long legged kicks...

For the time being though, Moonheart was still down, worsened by the blow, but really slowly coming back into her element as she rubbed her face, feeling some pain to her body, but managing to pull herself up with a few pants from her lips, grabbing onto the ropes to pull, and rest on them. Trying to think straight, even if this was looking bad for her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:13 pm

With GASTER firmly landing on top of Moonheart, the momentum of the match was squarely on her side, as she turned towards the dazed Magical Girl, as she tried to sit up:

"Mwahahahahaha! Is this all you can do, hero? Look pretty while standing, and while lying down? That will not be enough to stop me!"

The mockery of Moonheart wouldn't go too well with some of the fans, who booed the Shadow Lords for her taunting.

Slowly, the pinkette rose, and GASTER would be quickly onto her, hooking her arms around her's as she attempted to trap the heroine in a seated Full Nelson!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:33 am

Finally pulling herself up on the ropes, now on her feet, Moon gave the oddly place, sweaty fanboys cheering in the closest direction to her, a little, peace sign salute before they collectively, lost they're shit at being noticed. Of course, that was the least of her worries, shaking her pink haired head, she heard her villain talk some trash, even to the part of making the Heroines cheeks blush up a little, "nnnh, tch!, LOOKING pretty I AM pretty!" she snapped in a late reply, "w-wait is she hitting on me, thats, thats new!....Moonie, FOCUS!" Moon thought to herself, shielding her cheeks, only to soon see GASTER taking advantage of her, in the painful way!

However, she wasn't going to go through with this, as GASTER was pulling her into a hold, Moon would lash back with a hard neck chop of her hand, Moon was awake, and shutting GASTER up would do her a world of good...

And a hot drink when this was all done and won.

"HAAAAH!, cut the cliche laughter!" Moon giggled with a joke to spare, as she hit her villain quite hard, intending to then next launch a knee up, very impressively, to GASTER's jaw hoping to rattle that head of hers, and a few teeth!

XSirenX
XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 am

"A-um...aah...W-wait...what's the difference? Wait...Is she blushing?!", Clara would think to herself, confused about her foe's reaction to her comment...both emotionally and verbally as she looked at her cheeks from behind.

She kept the hold in as Moonheart resisted, the Shadow Lord believing there was no way the pinkette could escape...until she unleashed a hard chop to her neck!

"AAAAAAAUUUUGH!!!", GASTER screamed as she released her rival, releasing her hold and sliding away on her rear, her arm at the hurt spot on the side of her neck to soothe the pain!

"Uuuuuugh...that...hur-----GUUUUUUUH!!!", GASTER cried, as Moonheart would floor her with a knee to her jaw, flooring and rocking the Shadow Lord as her vision would flicker from the harsh strike!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3