Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Whatever Moon was doing to stir up a crowd in this position, she was doing a good fair job of it!, Alice's thoughts only as the action in the ring was heating up with Moon's headscissor on the girl, sure, Moon had to have the thighs for this profession, a few flashes of them in the show and now in the ring, should put any of her opponents into a dating a magical girl Heroine set of mind. Or just straight out perversion. However Moon seemed to be enjoying it as she smiled, and squeezed harder on GASTER's will to resist something like this, and to stay conscious from a dreamy move like this, "My, my!, this is quite a pinch!...wait, what if this is considered Yuri?, I still get paid for things like this...ahhhhhhh, but they mentioned the lewd side too..." Moon said in a moment of deep thought, not at the top of her lungs of course, but a little of thought of winning, she had to win this!

To, keep her messy apartment and stability in AFW as not just some one gimmick cute girl...

"H-HEY!, hands off the body!, your supposed to w-weak and throwaway right?!" Moon said frantically, feeling GASTER's hands snake onto her thighs, prying them apart from her scissor on the Villain, making her lose her hold on her all because of her slight distraction with thinking a bit too much. All while Moon was supposed to be making a mockery of GASTER. With some more frantic panting from Moon, she soon found herself, flipped in some sort of way, dizzying a little as she blew one of her pink bangs out of her face, unaware of what GASTER was up to. A pin of some sort?, she thought, now PANICKING more as she knew about this condition, a condition to end the match!

"U-uhhhhah?, wh, CRUD!, getoffgetoffgetoff! Moon yelped, struggling her entire Heroine body around to avoid getting this match canned early by villain girls sneaky thinking here. The ONE! count sounding off as the ref girl would slide in for the moment here, as Moon would kick and yelp enough to kick out at the two count mark.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 CxD01fY
moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 am

Clara's face under her mask was getting redder and redder with shame the longer she thought about how the current scene of battle between the Magical Girl and the Shadow Lord appeared from the side. The crowd loudl cheering Moonheart on for this didn't help. Moonheart outright questioning whether the scene appeared as something from a Yuri manga/anime outright turned her into a tomato under her mask.

Still, her counter was yielding results, as she successfully leapt atop the pinkette, and getting her head out of the Headscissors!

"Hah! I'll make you eat your words for these insults!", she said, before hmphing under her mask at Moonheart calling her weak and throwaway.

Sadly, the pin wouldn't last that long, as Moonheart would manage to buckle up and kick out while panicking, prompting GASTER to quickly get off...

...but that didn't mean she would allow her foe to easily recover. Instead, she would quickly sidle over towards her leg, this time scissoring her foe's leg, and grabbing it by the heel before hyper-extening it, trapping Moonheart in a Kneebar!

"Now you shall beg for mercy! Mwahahaha!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Well, that almost was an embarrassment if Moon failed to kick out of something like a pinfall, even after she had just caused the masked woman some own personal embarrassment, thats if Moon could see it of course. Getting that mask of this villain was one of her goals to finish this match after all, to end the episode in her head on a high note!, of course, she would have to focus more on the fight than think about a Yuri sub plot, as her opponent quickly took advantage of Moon's, panting, hair in the face, mess state she was in, Moon herself trying to slip away without a commotion more, as she felt her leg being dragged into a hold of some sort...

"PHEW!, that almost ended my career ear-....EHH?!, hands off the legs, wait, A-AHHHNH?!" Moon moaned as her leg was brought into the villains hold, being wrenched on, forcing Moon to claw her hands at the mats as her legs, were one of her key skills in a fight, and of course a nice sight to any fan who got a timed shot.

*SNAP!* went one camera from the side of the ring, some fan interference, trying to get a shot of Moon in peril as the Heroine's eyes swirled from a sudden close flash, "hwuhhh....m-make to sure to frame that..." she thought to herself amongst the seething pain to her leg, making quite the scene of course, as she tried to shunt her leg in the villain's grip on her, barely pulling her youthful body to the ropes, as she would reach out her hand to break the hold...for begging for mercy wasn't in her character plan!

"Nhh, BROKEN HOLD FOR A BROKEN VILLAIN!" she gasped out, sounding quite cheesy with her choice of words, hand slapping down on the rope.

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 CxD01fY
moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:52 pm

"Huh?", GASTER questioned in surprise, as she saw a camera flash from the front row of the arena. With the bright lights in the ring, it barely blinded her, but it did confuse her quite a bit...

...when her focus was supposed to be on the match, as Moonheart would successfully work towards undoing the hold, getting the two of them closer and closer to the bottom rope!

GASTER would continue working the leg, knowing that, even if Moon wouldn't tap out, she could still do damage to pinkette magical girl's leg in the long term!

Soon enough however, she would reach the rope, and the ref would tap on GASTER's shoulder to let her out, the Shadow Lord immediately obliging, releasing the hold, and rolling a short distance away from her rival, to allow her to her feet:

"And this is the heroine that gets rid of monsters in one attack? Ha! Pathetic!", the Shadow Lord would taunt Moonheart as she got to her feet...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:30 am

It was a funny sight to see a ref girl, to be breaking apart these two capered individuals, as if she was in on the universe, but was only doing her job as Moon let out a sigh of relief, for severe damage to her legs would be quite the crucial tool if Moon wanted to defeat this Villain. But alas, the pink Heroine was free, hopping on one foot for a second to get rid of the sting, and to check her shoe was on properly, only to hear Dear GASTER spew out some nonsense, that made Moon grit her perfect white teeth, and yes, she did brush today if the fangirls were curious at home...

"Silence that mouth!, mask faced, uh, UGLY!, we have a set of rules when we fight in a legendary ring like this!" Moon said on a heroic whim even if she was missing a few lines, sticking up for herself MOST importantly!, while pondering at the rules, her rulebook was full of rules, yet she shouldn't get too distracted from the point of being here. There was a time for thinking deeply, at that was stuff to think about in the locker room...getting changed...or taking the commuter train back dressed in her ring attire. Good lord Moon was a hot mess today, in more ways than one from the camera's catching a sneak peak of her Chibi Moonheart branded panties.

But, allowing to keep the Villain gloating just a bit more, Moon would slowly take a few steps back, to bounce off the ropes, to make it look like she was going for a clothesline, but instead, Moon would launch a volley of mid and high kicks to GASTER's body if she was successful. Moon smirked, there was a star in her eye, and none of her theme music kicking into the speakers unfortunately!

She wasn't Superstar Cecilia tier yet, not YET...

"Say, GAS GIRL?, have you ever....counted the stars of your sins?~" Moon said to her masked opponent, flicking a wink, and kissing her gloved finger before going into her 'fake out' clothesline attempt.

Last edited by XSirenX on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 am

"Hey! I am following the rules! If I weren't, me taking away the ability to walk would've been the best case scenario!", GASTER warned, even if the girl behind the mask would never do something so heinous as break her fellow wrestler's leg.

Soon enough, Moonheart was up on her feet, and the match continued, with the Magical Girl telegraphing a clothesline, that GASTER was prepared to dodge!

"Hah! Why would I------AAAH!"

Only for the pinkette to deliver a hard kick to GASTER's midsection! GASTER immediately stood up straight, but by this point, Moonheart had already primed her leg for a follow up attack!

"AAH! GYAAH! No!", the Shadow Lord would scream out in pain, as she stepped away from her rival, nursing her hurt ribs and arms, hoping to escape punishment from the Magical Girl even for a split second!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:42 pm

"HUAHHHH!" Moon let out, and once she did, she would let out a dizzying volley of kicks in Gaster's direction with skill of a strong Martial Artist, making it all questionable on why Moon wouldn't use these type of kicks compared to those staged ones she used often. One had to wonder, but with the combined view of athletic, slender legs, and a visible shot of her panties for her opponent to drool over, but obviously not, since literal pain from the blows would be taking up the majority of those senses.

However, much to Moon's overkill of kicks on her villainous opponent, she hadn't expected Gaster to slip out of the way, causing Moonheart to completely miss a few shots, and kick air instead, all to the washing lenses of cameras as they got a shot of her posture. Making her go red in the the face as she soon flailed forward falling on her knees, "Hwuuuhfhph?!, so many pervs honestly!, wait a sec, where's Gas girl again!" Moon said, cleaning the pink bangs from her face before turning round to see Gaster in a lot of pain, giving Moon another chance to go in for a second serving of justice and punishment!

"Hold still for the cameras, Gassy!, I bet those lips are parched underneath that silly mask!~" Moon said with a wink and obligatory mocking point of finger, making it sound as if she was about to stroll in, and give Gaster a kiss or something along the lines, but instead, she was busy stretching out her legs for a running kick to Gaster's jaw, to make it hit the ringpost for a head ringing effect!

Thats if her opponent could figure out Moonhearts schtick by now, she liked to talk, even during run up moves...something for Moon to work on since this wasn't a stage show.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:46 am

With Moon pausing her attacks, complaining about pervs in the audience, GASTER would take a moment to nurse her hurt ribs and arms. The lightning fast pace of her foe's kicks left her reeling, making her aim for the match clear. If she were to take out Moonheart's legs, she would take away her biggest asset in the battle!

The pinkette would call out the Shadow Lord, quite a good distance away from her foe, before rushing straight at her!

But, from the Magical Girl's dialogue, GASTER could telegraph her next move, and the moment Moonheart raised her leg, the Shadow Lord would attempt to duck down and roll underneath her rival's leg, avoiding her foe's potentially devastating kick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:10 pm

There was a theme of Moonheart screwing up her attacks here, by shouting them out loud for EVERYONE to her, including her opponent importantly, as this may work on stage, Moon had to learn to time her words right. But not here, she had just missed her masked opponent, eyes wide and feeling as if everything was slowing down as she had missed her chance, kicking air, "thats....not...fai-"she thought, moments before as her pretty face met the ringpost with a SLAM of both a metal twang and skull. Generating a massive groan from the crowds, and some laughs for the sadists out there who enjoyed seeing....cute people hurt?, as that look like that had hurt the poor Heroine!

And it had, worthy of a few camera clips and posts on the AFW livestream to top it, 'local magical girl kisses hard ringpost...'

"H-haaaaaah?.....seeing some stars, did I win faaaans?, auhh peeeeeeace...~" Moonheart slurrily said, stumbling back from the ringpost with her feet arching inwards, unable to stand straight, dizzied in the face to bits as her eyes were spinning, comically throwing up a peace sign as she fell onto her back, her ample shiny legs spread across as she lay in a state of stars and head trauma. Embarrassingly gotten herself into this mess.

As the Hero girl lay there, downed, at the feet of her evil opponent, not responding to anything at the moment as it looked like Moonheart was in for some peril!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:18 pm

In a slightly comedic manner, after the Shadow Lord's dodge, Moonheart would hit the ringpost hard...to the point of dazing herself, and stumbling out for a bit, saying her heroics in her dizzy state before dropping onto her back, elliciting plenty of laughs from the audience...

"...pffft..."

And almost getting one from her opponent as well.

Still, it was no time for the Shadow Lord to rest, she had a match to win!

Rushing towards the nearby rope, GASTER would rebound, and run towards the Magical Girl, jumping into the air, and aiming her back for a hard senton on her opponent!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next