by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) Empty Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX Mon May 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Match type: Standard wrestling/fighting.
Winning conditions: Pinfall or knockout.

Tuesday - 8:00 PM.
Crowd seats: Average crowd capacity.

Spoiler:

Still starting out her career as a AFW newbie with quite the hopeful fan following, along with the image of her character helping her stand out from the rest, Moonheart suddenly spurted out her strawberry bubble tea at the sight of something one morning in her Akihabara apartment, rather of interest to her, as she opened a invite from AFW. A masked opponent has been found for you, in bold letters, titled this as Moon knew she couldn't resist wrestling an actual Villain, one she hadn't come across, and wasn't a volunteer in a simple costume. "I can work with this!, nothing too hard or sexual, right?" she said, having been on the phone with the officials as she eyed her costume slung over her apartment couch, grinning, even if she was dressed in nothing but a baggy product placement shirt covering her upper, and lower areas of her sleepy blonde form.

It was time to wake up and get out there!, and of course get out of this sleeping in late rut she was in. Catching the local bullet train to where she needed to go, fully dressed in her Moonheart costume as some passengers, and bystanders, stared in awe and joy. She was running late, to defeat evil in her own sighed words.

"Alright AFW fans, who's ready for more Moonheart?!~"

Moonheart said into her wand mic as the stage lit up in pink lights, and LED stars, her theme pumping through the speakers as she appeared from the top of the stage ramp, pulling off one of her signature poses, as she pointed and motioned in the camera, before winking cutely. As she soon took a skipping stroll down the ramp, heels clacking against it, observing the ring which would be a thing she should be getting used to, and the fact that a crowd of eyes were watching her big entry as she stopped at the ropes, giving a few waves, before clambering over the ropes in her attire, skirt revealing a brief panty shot as some of the crowd swooned. At least someone would have a nice picture from they're favorite wrestling Heroine, with Moon trying to keep her cool!

"Hm, looks like I'll have to wait for this masked villain, maybe they ran home scared~, seriously, who covers their face when facing me?" she huffed, thinking in her head, swaying her head side to side while looking around, all smiles, soon mounting the ropes of the corner in her heeled boots, giving the crowd a few poses and a kiss, as the eager press and photographers got some nice shots of the Heroine. Moon, of course blushing as a few got some shots of her key areas where her costume shined, literally.

Herself awaiting this masked opponent, patiently, but wooing the crowd in her favour.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) CxD01fY
moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by Vcom7418 Wed May 23, 2018 4:56 am

"Hmmmmm...", GASTER let out in the locker room, getting dressed in her room, not quite sure about the upcoming match she had coming up. On the one hand, she was facing someone with a character, much like her's, aside from the fact that her opponent tonight was a heroic Magical Girl!

...on the other hand, once she looked up as per who exactly her opponent was...

...it was difficult to not let her heart fill with a bit of anxiety. She didn't follow cosplaying community as much as she wanted to...and discovering that her opponent tonight was one of the more popular women in the said community was the major uncertainty factor for the Brit.

Were she to lose, she would simply allow herself to be a stepping stone to the debuting cosplaying idol. Things weren't as bright for her in AFW as she liked to admit...and losing would drive her into further into obscurity of the roster...

...no. She couldn't let her previous losses get to her. If they did, that would mean expecting failure. And she did not want to do that. Even though she didn't want to upset Moonheart's fans, she wanted to make tonight the start of her ascend on AFW's ladder.

With the tv in the locker room showcasing the Magical Girl's debut entrance. And it was certainly an impressive one, with a heroic theme playing on the speakers throughout the arena, with Moonheart striking a pose on top of the ramp, before making her way down to the cheers from the crowd...much louder than for a usual debutee!

Shortly after, she made her way into the ring (with AFW camera successfully catching a panty shot from the woman as she stepped through the ropes...eliciting a slight blush from the Brit), to do a few more kisses and poses at a corner, swaying the crowd in her favour...

Letting out a confident huff, Clara would stand up, and put on her mask, already wearing her grey leggings and yellow hoodie, with a crewmember knocking on the door, letting GASTER know she was up!

And a few short moments after pink haired Magical Girl's entrance, the fog descended onto the AFW Arena's entrance ramp, where Moonheart was pulling off her signature poses, as a dark silhouette would pop up through the mist, slowly making her way through...

...and, once it's smiley mask was visible, would let out a loud, mad scientist-like, cackle:

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Afterwards, she would slowly make her way through. Some of Moonheart's bigger fans let out loud boos amidst the cheers for the Shadow Lord, as well as short quips of: "Moon will destroy you!!!", to which the Shadow Lord would promptly and confidently reply: "No, she won't!".

Entering the ring, the Shadow Lord would cackle one more time, right into Moonheart's face!

A moment later, she would ask the ref for a mic, quickly granted her request, before speaking, while looking at the Magical Girl with determined eyes:

"Hmph...so this plane of existence decided to throw an outright celebration for your arrival in it? Bah. Waste of time, and resources. I will destroy you right now...and after I do that, probably take over your dimension as one of my own!, she would declare, before giving the mic to the ref, easily accessible to Moonheart if she were to respond, while GASTER would take off her yellow hoodie to reveal yellow sports bra underneath

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

moonheart - Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418) Empty Re: Moonheart VS GASTER, episode 111 'Masked Evil!?' (Vcom7418)

Post by XSirenX Mon May 28, 2018 4:52 am

While Moon herself felt absolutely psyched now, with a crowd full of new and adoring fans, the usual pervs with camera's, and a unforgettable entrance, she couldn't help but feel a sense of sudden casution as she gazed her eyes on over to the sudden laughter from afar, the villain had appeared. And poor Moon's ego were triggered by it. BUT being the good soul she was with her character, Moon let this masked thug do her thing, as Moon was pretty sure her budget for one move finish here, was out of the question after all, this was AFW now, not some stage show with a volunteer who couldn't fight.

But the only thing to truly startle her, was the fact of her opponent, her newest villainess, getting right in her face as Moon shot back in a defensive brush of her attire, she wasn't going to let this thug get away with this!, or humiliate her in her well legit looking attire...

"Ooooooh she just did NOT!, UGH!, what a rude thing to!-" Moon thought flipping her pink twintails which almost looked let off sparkles, soon squabbling to get her wand mic off the ref, the heroine sounding and looking quite disgusted, seeing her opponents name on the screen above the entrance as her eyes would switch up and then down, then back up!, then back down onto Gaster as she pointed at the girl, before bapping the wand mic right into her opponents masked face with a smirk.

Just a little prod...

"Waste of tiiiiime huuuh?, actually not so fast, GAST, the only waste is the minion tier, masked villain, and outright UGLY right in front of me!, seriously, we'll see how many sins you are hiding!~" Moon said into her wand mic, walking around her opponent as even her eyes soon blinked at the girl, stripping down, making Moon's cheeks flush, but she quickly shook her head. She was obviously the hotter and cuter one here, in her own airhead of magical girlness!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:04 pm

"Heh...", she accidentally let out at her foe's reaction to her words and laughing in her face. Whether simply in character or that was how Moonheart was, the Shadow Lord had got the reaction she wanted from the Magical Girl...

...even if it came with an added bonus of the cosplayer lightly prodding the Shadow Lord with her wand once she got changed!

"Ow!", she would let out, more in surprise than in earnest pain, rubbing her head as Moonheart spoke, with her wand turning out to be a mic connected to the PA system in the arena.

"Hm? Why are you being so rude to the fair judge of this contest? She isn't even wearing the mask, nor is she a villain like I am! Ugly and minion tier though? ...mwahaha!", she would divert the insults onto another person in the ring with Moonheart and GASTER, onto the poor referee...who actually let out a grumble of displeasure at the insult from the Shadow Lord (something that Clara immediately felt she needed to apologize for later).

"As per my sins...you might as well be counting the amount of atoms in all the stars in the universe!", she would finish off with as mean a look as she could muster, trying to make her words come as earnest as possible, even if her "sinfulness" was less than a fraction of what she said it was...

With GASTER feeling the rest of the exchanges can take place once the bell rings, GASTER would nod at the referee that she was ready, heading to her corner...

...and once Moonheart did the same...

DING DING DING!

The match would officially be underway!

And, to start off with, GASTER wanted to gauge her opponents skill. Being a debutee, she hardly knew what style the cosplayer employed, and the easiest way to find out was to close the distance between her and the Magical Girl as the 2 circled each other, attempting to grapple with the cosplaying star in a Collar and Elbow Tie Up!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 am

Truly Moon felt a bit confused, and shocked at the moment at the choice of words from her villain of the week, actually, her opponent to be exact, as even the poor referee was dragged into this world between Superheroines and big talk. However, mayabe Moon was being too harsh as her blonde self under that pink wig, just thought, for a few seconds, before going back into her magical girl character persona...

This GASTER woman was a menace who needed to be stopped!, for all the fangirls watching past they're bedtimes!, even if Moon's fanbase was majority of Male's with, well, you get the idea eventually. "Hold on, don't pick on the ref!, you-uh, YOU!, AH THATS IT!, this trickery is no match for LOVE and MAGIC!~" Moon said cheesily, and in poor response as some of the crowd laughed at her wrapping her head around all this, soon hearing the bell, as the real show was now on the road!

The actual fight that was, as Moon would brush her attire off before giving, one, threatening pointing pose to GASTER before looking at the motions of her body, a lock up?, truth be told, Moon's wrestling skills were fairly new but still with a few flashy surprises as she shot right in. Not the strongest looking girl by a long shot, no upper arm muscles, but growling her pearly white teeth as she locked in with GASTER, trying to twist the Villain out of the hold with her arms...

And aiming one of her fancy shoed feet, for a kick right to GASTER's butt if it worked!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am

"Mwahahahaha! I already managed to divert your power of Love and Magic onto the judge of this contest! You and your powers are no match for my awesome Strength!!!", she would declare as she closed in towards Moonheart...

The Magical Girl would do one last cool pose to power and hype herself up, before making her way towards the middle of the ring to lock up with the Shadow Lord, with both super-ladies attempting to twist one another out of the hold to transition to something more painful!

This would continue right up until Moon would lift one of her tall legs, balance on her other, and nail the Shadow Lord right into her hip and butt!

"AAH! Why...you!", she would growl at the kick to her rear!

With Moon likely planning a follow up to her attack, GASTER needed to get to the ropes for a momentary break to avoid it. As such, the Shadow Lord would pull herself towards the ropes close behind her!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:12 am; edited 4 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:38 am

From the sidelines of the ring, Alice sighed, adjusting her glasses at two cosplay morons fighting with words and cheap tricks, well, Alice's previous doings were no better. "Why am I even here again?, I mean......LOOK AT THEM, this is a bad Anime of sorts, ah blow it, I need another coffee...Moonie better strip or something, clothing damage, whatever..." Alice said downing her 5th coffee since the match started, distractedly texting away on her phone as she headed for the back bar, avoiding the fight for the most part until she got her fee from the win!

Which was looking uncertain at the moment, but definitely in Moon's favour as she was laughing with heroic joy, hearing the Villaininess cry from one of her flexible kicks, "ah!, hear that everyone?!, she wants some more kicks to the butt!, let me give her some justi....h-hey!, don't back off from me so soon!" Moon cried, suddenly switching her mood as her opponent was well out of her grup and expensive gloves, only to see GASTER backing off towards the ropes.

However, Moon wasn't going to let her get away lightly, she was still on her feet!, as she licked her bottom lip, and raced in to deliver a high kick with her skirt, right to her opponent's chin if she was successful. And on a plus side, a nice panty shot for the fans, even GASTER too if she was having mixed feelings fighting someone as pretty as Moon.

"Come on, lets see you recover from a stun of stars!~" Moon said, teasing GASTER with some poses before she went into her kick on her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Tactical retreat was the best option in the Shadow Lord's case. She was good at starting the match technically, but if her opponent's wanted to turn the tables in their favour with a strike, this was when it was time to rethink her strategy...

...not that Moonheart would let her, however.

As she stepped away from the woman towards the ropes, she would be quick on her case, and outstretch her long leg up into the air!

The actual intent of the attack would be slightly lost on the Shadow Lord in the millisecond she would see Moonheart's undergarments!:

"Ah! Wha-----AAAAAAAH!"

Not even managing to get properly flustered about seeing her opponent's panties, the kick would reach her jaw straight on, the Shadow Lord dropping to the mat onto her back, completely dazed from the attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Pulling off such a kick to send her villainous opponent, collapsing to mats in a daze, wasn't even Moon's finisher as she would save the dizzier kicks for later, for when, the time was right to properly put away GASTER in a Heroine show fashion. But it did give Moon some cheers as she pulled off one of her, signature show poses, even as going as far as to place a foot on the girl. Clearing her fringe out of her eyes, Moon went for the next move against her, starstruck opponent, by rolling her into the center of the ring, as the pink haired Heroine had an idea.

Something a little too close for comfort, or maybe it was, but with pressure and something for the fans to let their jaws drop over...

"I just know your feeling quite starstruck down there, wishing you'd never challenge me, but this episode isn't just finished yet!~" Moon teased in a light tone of her voice, crouching down just to prod her opponents face, as she would swing her legs around GASTER's head, and give the villain a tight headscissor in between her supple, silky smooth thighs as they would squeeze her head, with the slight luxury of some of Moonheart's skirt sliding over her opponent's face. Moon wasn't doing this for the pleasure, not a blushing though in her mind, in fact, she was used to doing moves like this on actors who portrayed villains!, minus the pain, but here it would hurt as the Heroine squeezed.

Hopefully to wake up GASTER from the daze, while working a sweat at this kind of intimacy in a fight like this, visibly showing as Moon cleared her forehead with one glove, trying to keep GASTER from breaking this Heroine Princess Moon had on her. While the arena flashed those cameras...

Alice even in the background forming a smirk, maybe this wasn't a bad show after all!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:52 pm

One kick wasn't enough to finish the Shadow Lord, but it was plenty to do good damage to the girl. It gave Moonheart enough time to pose...and embarrass her opponent by putting a foot on her stomach.

"Grrrrrrrr...", she growled in anger at the woman making fun of her, before she proceeded to get GASTER back to the middle of the ring, before speaking in a mocking tone while prodding the exposed parts of her face!

"Guuh...how dare you? First you taunt me, then claim such lies-----!", as she was busy replying to the Magical Girl's comment, Moonheart would snake her legs around the masked girl's head and squeeze it, trapping GASTER in tight Headscissors!

GASTER grunted and squirmed while in the move, with Moonheart further humiliating the Lord via her skirt sliding on her face!

"Uuuugh...when I get out...aaaaah...you are going to pay for that heart of Moon!", she threatened her opponent. Her face under her mask was a blushing mess from knowledge at how the move appeared on camera. She needed to find a way out!

She pulled at Moonheart's shapely legs as she tried to get her legs away from her head...

...before getting a different idea on her mind!

Grabbing at the girl's calves, the Shadow Lord attempted to display some athleticism, as she used her legs to bridge on the mat...

...and then attempted to flip backwards to end up sitting on top of Moonheart's chest!

With the Magical Girl's legs trapped in her arms (as well as pulling her head out from under her skirt), GASTER would manage to turn the headscissors into an impromptu pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next