Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 am

Chigusa struggled and grinned. "They're pretty strong," she said, "But you left a slight opening... right HERE!" Chigusa's hands suddenly slipped in between Athena's legs, running along the insides of her thighs, until she reached Athena's pussy. With a deft move, Chigusa's fingers began to gently stroke Athena's pussy lips, hoping to use pleasure and embarrassment to weaken the scissor hold.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am

Athena eyes widened and she let out a light moan when Chigusa's fingers began to stroke her mound. Her legs started to loosen up quite abit as she couldn't hold her legs together as tightly as she would want to due to the pleasure coursing through her body.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:15 am

Feeling Athena's legs loosen around her waist, Chigusa knew that she had found a weakness. Smiling evilly, she pushed forward with two of her fingers, trying to push them inside Athena's pussy to really begin pleasuring her. With luck, it would be enough to completely turn the tide and give Chigusa the edge once more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:51 pm

"That......feels good." Athena said as she started losing herself in the pleasure Chigusa was giving her. Her legs weakened to the point where they just slide off of Chigusa's bare wet waist and dropped down to the tile floor as her body was still squirming from Chigusa's fingering, but then she realized this was putting her at a disadvantage and would give Chigusa a chance to sit on her face.

"Ohhh...No you Don't...Chi...gusa." Athena said with a shakey voice still feeling her fingers in her mound and now she would attempt to grab Chigusa's hands and prevent her from continuing.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 am

Feeling the bodyscissor weaken, Chigusa immediately moved upwards, straddling Athena's body and then sitting down upon her chest in a facesit. She noticed that Athena had grabbed her hands, but it wasn't like that really mattered. Chigusa had the advantage now, and she was going to exploit it.

"Ready to lose?" Chigusa taunted, "If I win, I want you to do something special for me. Prepare yourself!" She hadn't started counting yet, and she had a big opening that she didn't even realize. Her womanhood was right over Athena's mouth. If Athena were to start licking her there...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 am

Athena's sensation of pleasure was replaced with panic when she was quickly mounted with Chigusa now sitting on her chest. All she could do was struggle to attempt to shake Chigusa off, but it was no use she was pinned down good. Athena blushed as she looked up at Chigusa sitting over her and she turned beat red after hearing Chigusa's comments.

"That will only happen if you beat me Chigusa." She responded. Athena noticed Chigusa had left herself wide open by placing her mound so close to her mouth. "I think you'll be the one losing Chigusa." She said before releasing Chigusa's hands and tightly gripping onto her thighs then began to slowly lap her tongue into Chigusa's womanhood.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:46 am

"You're gonna lose right now," Chigusa said. She shifted a little to make sure she was solidly on top of Athena before starting the count. "One!" she counted. Before she got to two though, she felt something brushing against her womanhood, something slick and wet. Chigusa's eyes widened when she realized that Athena was licking her pussy. "Oh!" Chigusa cried out as Athena's tongue rubbed right against her sensitive sex lips, "Mmm... stop it!" Her face started turning red.

"If that's the way you want to play..." Chigusa said. Her hand went back down between Athena's legs and her fingers began stroking Athena's sex lips again. "How about this!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 am

Athena heard Chigusa urging her to stop, but ignored it and continued to lick away at her. "No way will I stop now Chigusa." She said between licks. As she continued her teasing of Chigusa's womanhood she then felt her own being attacked by Chigusa's fingers.

"Hmmmm." Athena groaned as she blushed abit. "Thats...good Chigusa...but I won't stop." Athena said before making her licks more rapid and more percise as she tried to find her G spot.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Chigusa drove her fingers deeper into Athena's pussy as the girl continued to lick her exposed womanhood. Chigusa knew she could've just moved, but wasn't going to. She liked the feeling of Athena performing oral sex on her, even though she knew it might make her lose. As Athena continued to lap deeper and deeper into her pussy, Chigusa felt her sexual defenses weakening. Her clit emerged from out of its sex hood, vulnerable to attack. Chigusa's moans got steadily louder as Athena worked her closer and closer to orgasm.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Athena let out a moan when she felt Chigusa's fingers going deeper into her, but the harder Chigusa pushed the more harder Athena would thrust her tongue into Chigusa.

Athena felt Chigusa's clit when her tongue ran over it. "Hmmm I...say the...end is...pretty near Chigusa." She said between moans and licks grabbing onto her thighs and getting her mouth as far into Chigusa as she could then really began to work Chigusa's clit over.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next