Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 am

Feeling her plan backfire on her spectacularly, Chigusa felt heat course through her entire body as she stopped fighting back and became Athena's compliant toy. Athena humped her at a steadily increasing pace, working her up to her orgasm, while she also massaged her breasts to increase the heat. Chigusa's arms reached in and started playing with Athena's breasts as well, massaging them and pinching her nipples. Chigusa let out soft moans of pleasure and distress as she got steadily worked up to her orgasm.

"It can's be long now," Chigusa thought, "Dammit, I've been beaten..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:28 am

Athena too started to feel the heat from her lovley opponent as she continued to grind her pussy into Chigusa's. She kept her deep kiss locked onto Chigusa's lips and moaned into her mouth when Chigusa began playing with her chest and nipples.
Knowing the end was at hand for the idol Athena gripped her chest a little bit harder and brought her humping motion into full speed.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Chigusa let out a long moan pf pleasure when she finally came. Her juices squirted out, splashing onto the floor. Her entire body shuddered with the force of the orgasm, but then settled down, limply hanging onto Athena's. Her head leaned against the wall, eyes closed, quite winded by the force of the orgasm.

"That... was... wonderful..." Chigusa said to herself.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 am

Athena felt Chigusa's warm juices squirting from her mound, but Athena continued to hump against Chigusa's now wet mound as she was about cum as well. "Consider this....a gift for this....wonderful match Chigusa." Athena moaned right before she came and she let out a loud moan as well as their jucies flow and mixed together.

Athena then laid her head on Chigusa's chest and panted from the hard earned victory. "That was really fun Chigusa," She said smiling.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 am

Chigusa rested her head on top of Athena's for a moment, catching her breath after her orgasm. She recovered first, getting up off the wall, her hands holding Athena's body so the other girl didn't slip and fall. Chigusa reached over to a stand on the wall where the towels were, grabbing two and handing one to Athena.

"Nice move, pinning me against the wall like that," Chigusa said, "It's been a pleasure sparring with you Athena!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 am

Athena held onto Chigusa as well as they both made their way to their feet.
She smiled after accepting the towel Chigusa handed to her. "Thank you Chigusa." She said using the towel on her face to rid it of sweat.

"Thanks, I appreciate that Chigusa." She said wraping the towel around her waist. "And it was an honor for me to be able to face you once again." Athena added before she hugged Chigusa.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 am

Chigusa wiped herself off as well before recieveing Athena's embrace. Athena only covered the lower part of her body, so the close hug they were in brought their nips into contact again, sending a small thrill of pleasure through Chigusa's body. Chigusa hugged Athena back, and then leaned in to kiss Athena on the lips. Then they seperated.

"Here," Chigusa said, "Let me give you my phone number." She took out a pen and grabbed Athena's hand, writing it on the back of her hand for lack of other things to write on. "Give me a call sometime," she said. Chigusa then took her towel and wrapped it around her body, heading out to the gym to find her clothes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am

Athena moaned a bit when her lips were locked with Chigusa's. After they separated Athena was taken by surprise when her hand was grabbed, but happy to hear that Chigusa was gonna write her phone number on the back of it. "Thanks Chigusa, you can count on me calling you soon." She said smiling.

When Chigusa left the room to go find her clothes Athena followed looking her clothes as well, but then noticed hers near the ring. As she dressed herself she then noticed Chigusa's clothes not too far away. She went to pick them up and then smiled. "Well, since she gave me her phone number guess it'll be fair she gets mine." She said with a grin digging into her pocket to pull out a piece of paper. She wrote her number on the paper and stuffed it into Chigusa's shirt pocket.

Athena then placed the clothes where Chigusa could see them. "Well, Chigusa I am set and I am heading out, I hope to see you soon my friend." Athena said waving as she exited the Gym with her trademark smile being the last thing Chigusa saw.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 am

Chigusa waved at Athena's departing form. She looked in her pocket, pulling out the phone number. It was roughly scrawled on and barely legible. Chigusa shook her head with a rather wry smile on her face, folding up the paper and putting it back in a small and secure pocket in the back of her shorts.

People were beginning to filter into the gym now, a few girls here and there who had just woken up and were trying to wake the rest of their bodies up. Chigusa left the gym into the cool morning air, stretched her arms above her head, and prepared to run home.

"That was an interesting way to start the day," Chigusa thought, "What else will happen, I wonder?"

End. Athena Asahara wins the sparring match

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15