Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:22 am

"Mmm," Chigusa moaned, "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" She continued to bite and lick Athena's ear, "Yeah, just like that!" She knew she should be trying to resist Athena, but didn't really want to. Rather, she felt like reveling in her pleasure. She pushed her womanhood hard against Athena's, trying to dominate her on the most important front. She knew that she needed to gain control of Athena there in order to win. Her hands left Athena's breasts and slowly trailed down her back before cupping her supple ass. Chigusa dug her fingers into Athena's asscheeks and began lifting her up off the ground and pressing her harder into her pussy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 am

Athena gave a big grin hearing Chigusa's words and continued to suck and lick at her neck. Her eyes went wide feeling Chigusa's fingers dig into her bare butt and let out a gasp when her feet left the ground from Chigusa's lifting her up. Athena blushed feeling Chigusa's mound pressing on hers.

"Oh so you....wanna play that way?" Athena asked bringing one of her legs around Chigusa's waist while in the air attemtping to rub her mound against Chigusa's, but also against her torso to make Chigusa lose her balance.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 am

Chigusa smiled and nodded as an answer to Athena's question, pulling back a little then slamming forward again, repeatedly, into Athena's pussy. She was feeling hot now, both the steaminess of the sauna and the lovely feeling of both girls just touching, so close to each other. A thin layer of sweat covered Chigusa's body, making it slippery and moist and the contact feeling even more comfortable. She thought she might obtain an advantage if she just pressed on like this.

But then Athena's leg wrapped around her waist, surprising her, and she leaned forward. Chigusa lost her balance and fell backwards into the wall of the sauna. Suddenly, Athena was pinning Chigusa against the wall. Chigusa let go of Athena's butt, struggling and pushing back against her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 am

Athena giggled when she had Chigusa pinned against the wall. "I have you now Chigusa." She said smiling as she slowly rubbed her moist pussy into Chigusa's, then taking hold of her arms. "Why are you fighting against me Chigusa?" Athena asked as she licked Chigusa's lips.

"I know you wanna cum for me." She said before pressing her lips against Chigusa's in a deep kiss as she brought one hand onto Chigusa's chest and played with her nipple.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 am

Chigusa moaned softly when Athena's warm pussy rubbed up again against hers. She bit her lip and pushed back, her wet snatch meeting Athena's with a small smack. "I'm fighting because I want to win," Chigusa said, turning her face away from Athena. But then Athena's hand brought her face back, and their lips met in a loving kiss. Chigusa knew she was at a real disadvantage right now, but she could not fight back effectively. The best she could do was to push her chest forward, hoping to meet Athena's breasts in another titfight and win on that front.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 am

Athena grunted while her lips were still locked with Chigusa's, when she pushed into Athena's chest with her own. Athena removed her lips from Chigusa's lips for a second. "Well, someone is getting into the fighting spirit." She said smiling before giving Chigusa another deep kiss and shoved her chest back into Chigusa's.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 am

With all her attacks met and countered, Chigusa was in real trouble now. She felt her body slowly melting as Athena's kiss and the hot contact overwhelmed her resistances. Her pussy was visibly dripping now, rubbed up tightly against Athena's mound. Her clit was getting swallowed whole by Athena's pussy. Her sexy idol body, her pride, was getting utterly defeated by Athena's advance. Chigusa could feel an orgasm building up inside of her. She wanted the release badly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 am

Athena smiled when she felt Chigusa's pussy becoming wet, but wasn't fully paying attention to it as she was enjoying the contact and the feel of Chigusa's soft skin and her lips against hers.

Athena let out a small moan as she started to grind her pussy and her breasts into Chigusa while she continued her long and deep kiss with the sexy idol.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 am

With Athena's entire body grinding into hers, Chigusa could without a doubt feel the heat building up inside her. She was getting more and more aroused by the second, moaning with every breath she took into Athena's mouth. She knew she should resist and fight back against Athena, but it felt too good to resist. All she wanted was to get pushed over the edge and forced to cum. And it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh yes! Yes, keep it up Athena!" Chigusa said, breaking their kiss to moan loudly, "You're gonna make me cum!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 am

Athena giggled hearing Chigusa's words. "Don't worry Chigusa, you will get to cum." She said smiling before locking her lips back onto Chigusa's. She started to hump her pussy against Chigusa's mound in a nice slow pace before going a bit faster, and then she began to massage Chigusa's breasts to get the idol really going.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next