Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

"Ahh... hah..." Chigusa moaned and panted as her clit got relentlessly worked over by Athena's skillful mouth. Athena's tongue still plunged deep into her pussy and worked over her nethers expertly. Chigusa felt herself loosing control. Her fingering steadily weakened as she felt herself get overwhelmed. She didn't have the stamina to keep on going like this, Athena had effectively worn her out in their spar. Even though she kept ahead every time, she eventually had to run out. And now, with herself trapped and her sex being relentlessly pleasured, she had finally reached the end.

"Oh no! Oh-AHHHHHHHH!" Chigusa screamed as she came, hard. Her back arched as she cried in ecstacy. Her body bucked a few times, before finally relaxing in exhaustion as she slumped backwards, lying on Athena's body with her head right in between Athena's thighs.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Getting back into the game (for ROHFAN)

Post by ROHFAN101 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 am

Athena heard Chigusa's scream as she held tightly onto her thighs and continued to lap over her clit knowing she was at her end. Her eyes grew wide when Chigusa came as hard as she did not expecting to her let loose, but Athena smiled and lapped up some of Chigusa's juices.

"We're almost done Chigusa." Athena said slowly wrapping her thighs around her head and pushing her body over so Chigusa was on her back.
Athena sat up and lowered her butt into Chigusa's pretty face. 'Well, I'd say I won our little spar match wouldn't you Chigusa?" She asked while gently rubbing her butt onto Chigusa's face.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 am

Chigusa's eyes remained closed as she got pushed onto the wet floor and as Athena mounted her. It was only when she heard Athena declaring victory that her eyes fluttered open, giving her an eyeful of Athena's womanhood and perky butt. Then Athena lowered herself down, her butt sitting on Athena's cheek, and she rubbed her butt on Chigusa's face to show her dominance. Chigusa's face reddened from embarassment; she tried to push upwards and break free, but after that orgasm she didn't have the strength left. So she gave in, relaxing and letting Athena have her way with her.

"Heh... yeah you won this round," Chigusa said, her voice a bit muffled by Athena's butt.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 am

Athena smiled when she heard Chigusa giving in to her. She felt her try to push her foward and giggled at her attempt knowing she was weakened from the orgasm she just had. She continued to gently rub her smooth butt into Chigusa's face.

'Let's see If I am keeping score right, I believe we are still tied." Athena said slowly lifting her butt from Chigusa's face and looked back at her with a smile. "What should the tie breaker be this time?" She asked sitting up and turning to sit down on Chigusa's stomach waiting for her answer.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Chigusa looked up at Athena, who seemed to enjoy her position of dominance. "Heh, alright," Chigusa said, "We'll finish this with the next round. Now, can you let me get up?"

When Athena gets off of Chigusa, she would push herself up onto her feet and turn off the shower. Then, she would lead Athena out of the showers to one of the sauna rooms. Once they were inside, Chigusa would close and lock the door.

"This is a good place for the final round," Chigusa said, taking some water and pouring it over the hot coals to create some steam. "Here's my contest," she continued, "I'm not particularly satisfied by that last orgasm, and I'm sure you're still horny from all that fingering. Lets finish this by going pussy-to-pussy, and see who can fuck the other into submission first." She ran a finger along her hot pussy, showing how wet she still was down there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

'Sure thing." Athena said with a smile and slowly got up off Chigusa and followed her to their final round location spot. Athena saw where they were heading and she blushed abit as she walked by Chigusa and looked around as Chigusa locked the door behind them.

After her rules were laid down, Athena couldn't help, but smile. "Heh this final round is gonna be fun Chigusa." She said walking towards her. "You mean like this?" Athena asked grabbing onto Chigusa's shoulders and slowly rubbed her bare pussy agaisnt Chigusa's mound.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:35 am

Chigusa hesitated a moment before meeting Athena. She did not know how turned on Athena was, but she knew how she felt. Even though she had recently just orgasmed, she was still burning with heat, and knew that a fight like this could result in her defeat. But she wasn't going to back down. When Athena grabbed her shoulders and pushed forward, Chigusa met her with equal vigor, her pussy eagerly pressing against it's rival. Chigusa bit her lip as she ran her womanhood up against Athena's. Her eyes, filled with determination, met Athena's for a second. Then she pushed forward with all her strength, trying to grind her pussy as hard as she could into Athena's to make her cum first.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:04 am

When Chigusa pressed her pussy against Athena's, her eyes lit up at the feeling. "This...is gonna be...so fun." Athena said blushing and letting out a small moan before she wrapped her arms around Chigusa's waist then she thrust her pussy right back into Chigusa's.

"Hmmmm let's see if this will help you cum for me Chigusa." Athena said with a huge smile as she slowly leaned in to lick Chigusa's neck with lust while rubbing her pussy into Chigusa's in a slow grind.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:40 am

"Mmm," Chigusa moaned as her pussy rubbed against Athena's and Athena licked her neck. Chigusa immediately leaned in and bit down on Athena's earlobe lightly, tracing her tongue on the inside of her ear before blowing out a gentle breath. Her hands left Athena's shoulders and moved down before reaching Athena's small breasts, cupping both of them while gently massaging them and pinching her nipples.

"How... do you like this?" Chigusa said, her fingers pinching Athena's nipples as she pulled her pussy back and slammed forward.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 am

Athena let out a small gasp when she felt Chigusa's nibble on her ear and blushed feeling her hot breathe enter her ear. She moaned as her breasts were being both pleasured and pinched.

"Oh yeah Chigusa you're really turning me on." Athena said being pushed back a bit after Chigusa's mound rammed hers. She then pressed her lips against Chigusa's neck and began to lick and suck on it while she began to run her hands over Chigusa's chest to return the favor.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next