Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected Escalation

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unexpected Escalation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Escalation

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 pm

There was probably a multitude of different leaves and small twigs that Cham Cham carried around in her tiger striped rags during her adventers around her "territory", so it was hard for her to say what type of bush any foliage found on her person came from. However, at that point in time there was something far more important than investigating Kelly's claim of remenant strawberry leaves... That being that this red headed girl did not favour big breasts.

Cham Cham took her paw away from Kelly's face and slammed it down in the palm of her other paw.

"Then it's settled... Cham Cham says you will be the new member of the brat pack."

Dani still didn't understand the feline eagerness... But Bella's desposition towards big breasts did match most of the brat pack's opinion as well as their official stance on them. Also the thought of a duo of succubus as a team within the Brat Pack was pretty cute.

"I guess it might work.." She mused, but just at that moment the door opened behind Bella and in came the final member of the brat pack.

"Well I couldn't get ahold of any ice for the bucket, but maybe we could-..." Izzi stopped sharply in mid sentence as she saw Bella standing there

"And just what the hell is she doing here?" Izzi growled at the others, her expression that of a little girl that had just bitten into a lemon

Spotlight
characters:
Unexpected Escalation  - Page 2 ELZuoMvUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 OG5hnuaUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 Cg3CzYmUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 pm

It seemed that Bella had answered the question in a satisfactory way then again it wasn’t too hard as she was telling the truth.  The other member seemed to be a bit too distracted and didn’t really give a yes or no, just saying she rested her case or something, Bella didn’t really care.  Before she knew it she was had suddenly become a member of the brat pack, wait didn’t she have to do a match or something first.  She didn’t want to join the brat pack, she just wanted to get some revenge on Izzi but needing to buy time she had to play along but she had accidentally gone too far and gotten herself to join.  The redhead succubus needed a way out of this.

Suddenly the door would and the other succubus would show up, talking about ice.  Wait, they were holding a prank, was this even their official location or where they in constant fights with the janitor and were attempting to pull a prank in order to get rid of him or her.  Then again why was she even thinking about this, Izzi was here and now Bella could get some revenge.  “I’m here to demand a match against you after you stormed into my locker room and attacked me!” stated Bella in an assertive voice as she pointed her finger right towards Izzi, now ignoring everything else.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Izzi put her hand in Bella's face to ignore her, almost like one would do to push back an irritating little kid.

"I wasn't asking you." She said, squinting her eyes and not even looking at Bella.

"Ah good..." Cham Cham said gleefully to Izzi as she hopped around behind the red headed succubus so that Izzi had to turn and face Bella somewhat to keep Cham Cham in view. "Now that you are back, Cham Cham can introduce you to our newest member of the brat pack!"

Izzi blurted out a short derivative scoff.

"Pfft! ..NOPE!"

"YEP! And Cham Cham was thinking she should have the title "The Succubus"... Seems no one else has that." Izzi scowled at Cham Cham, seeing just what the feline was getting at.. a bit of revenge after a similar thing had happened with a previous member (Zhu Rong) which Cham Cham had opposed heftily against

"Er.. no. You see, I've seen what red here has to offer... she doesn't have what it takes to be in the brat pack"

Spotlight
characters:
Unexpected Escalation  - Page 2 ELZuoMvUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 OG5hnuaUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 Cg3CzYmUnexpected Escalation  - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:51 pm

Now she was in. Then she was out. Whhaattt? The Bluenette didn´t really understand what was going on, and so her eyes darted around in a futile attempt to understand more about who was in charge now until they just stood still in her usually a little bit dumb folded impression she usually had when she had thought about a certain topic and did not reach a conclusion.

She also had no idea about any revenge plans Cham Cham maybe had with this girl, so her chances to understand it had been slim from the start and she would not feel too bad about it.

What she understood was that their new maybe brat pack member wanted a match with Izzy. She had also at some day wanted a match with the leader of the brat pack, although she had different reasons. Very different reasons.

Then she had the ultimate idea! Looking at Dani with a stupid and questioning impression on her face,,,

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue May 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Bella was about to continue her rant but was silence as her rival succubus place her hand on her face. The redhead succubus would quickly push the hand away from her face so that she could speak but it seemed the conversation had already moved on. This would result in Bella being annoyed as was now being left out of the conversation and not having a say.

The conversation had now turned into an argument if she was a member of the brat pack. Upon hearing that Bella didn’t have what it took to become a member angered her even though she originally had no thoughts of joining. “What?!? Don’t have what it takes? I will show you!” stated Bella with a heated voice. She would then focus her attention towards Cham Cham. “Hi, you said that I need to prove myself in a match to join. Then how about I challenge Izzi here, that way when I beat her, there will be no doubts anymore.” stated Bella as she was now eager to not only get payback but also prove the blonde succubus wrong. She would then place her hand over Izzi's mouth trying to return the favor and stop her from making a response.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Izzi briskly slapped Bella's arm away from her face as soon as the hand went anywhere near her face.

"Where exactly do you think you are?! This is Brat Pack HQ, that is my domain.. I say goes around here. I'll only fight you if I want to, and maybe I don't need to after I beat you up good a proper the other day" Izzi placed her palm on the top of Bella's forehead and tried to give her a light shove to nudge the other succubus's head back and away from her.

Well it seemed that things were being their usual lively situation in the world of Brat Pack, Dani turned from the showdowing going on between Izzi and Bella to see Kelly looking at her questioning.

"What?" Dani asked, not knowing why Kelly was looking at her like that

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 10, 2018 12:17 pm

"So what is that now supposed to mean? Is she in or out? And why is Cham Cham so friendly to a newbie? It does not really sound like her to be like that."
Kelly asked silently and under the protection of one of her hands shielding her mouth when Dani turned her attention to her. In the middle of the room, it looked as if a slapping match would break out soon with all the hands being shoved into faces and arms being dragged. Maybe it had something to do with Bella looking similar to Izzy, or maybe she had just got hit by a rock or something lately.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 am

Bella was getting more and more annoyed at Izzi, so she decided to play a possible trump card. “Your domain? You're telling me that the girl with the biggest breast here is controlling the brat pack!” stated Bella as than pointed towards Izzi's chest. “Sounds to me, you just made this faction so you could be surrounded by girls with a smaller chest than yours!” stated the redhead succubus as she pulled her arm back and then crossed her arms and nodded her head in a confident manner.

“As for beating me up, you barely managed to leave and only won because you got lucky. Honestly, sounds like your scared to face me again. You know what, seeing you act all scared just makes me confident that I am the better succubus and wrestler.” stated Bella as she nodded her head a few more times. She would now wait for not only Izzi reaction but the rest of the brat pack. Maybe if she could create some doubts within them, she could get her revenge on Izzi right here and right now instead of waiting for a match.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Dani couldn't really answer Kelly's question because she didn't really know what was going on herself, Bella seemed to be focusing in on fighting Izzi rather than actually joining the Brat Pack now... Even though her joining the team of kawaii's should (from what she could tell) be the main focal point.

"I dunno, usually its best to just sit and watch the craizness play out and then we'll be able to tell-.." But at that time Dani was cut off, cause while Bella was waiting for the response from the whole brat pack team for the firey words she'd flung at Izzi, Izzi decided to take action that in a way overrode everything else. Let out a "YAAAARRRR!!!" Izzi threw her small body at Bella, knocking the Brat Pack HQ table back into Kelly and Dani as she recklessly tried to tackle the red head succubus down to the floor

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 21, 2018 7:40 pm

So Dani did not know what was going on, which meant that Kelly would have no chance to figure it out herself. But still her friend had a pretty good answer for the whole situation, and so Kelly would lean back in her chair with a satisfied nod. These two would probably settle her differences in one way or the other, and then they would...

turn everything into a mess again and involve the bystander kawaiis in their affairs by pushing them back with the table, causing Kelly to roll backward in her chair, with her face turning quickly red in anger.
"WHAAHH!"
She yelled before bursting out of the chair she had been sitting in the last minute, jump on the table with one foot and then join the fray of fisticuffs with her probably best ever five star frog splash, not caring if she would only hit one or two girls.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content