Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Though had no intention of fighting today she simply scoffed at the idea that she was bruised. "Na im good. Now that we have a match scheduled i don't want to bruise you any further then is necessary. I save that for stuff like after ive won a match. Like what happened after our first match." Amy brought up though she still wasn't sure what she wanted to do next.

"But yeah got nothing else going on right now. Kinda made sure to clear my day in case looking for you was a hastle. Well..looking for you and avoiding Cecilia since that would lead to a fight..bitch has a mouth on her." She said rubbing the back of her head.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:56 am

Catelyn would nod her head a little bit as she watched Amy and then let out a light sigh. The two blonds were so similar that it could give her a headache. Yet, she would ignore that for now, she knew that if she made light on that in anyway the mood of the Lion would probably sour.

After that was done with though Catelyn would bring her hand up and slide it through her red locks. " Well, I guess I could use some food, if you want to join me." Catelyn said with a smile towards the bigger woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:16 am

Thinking over what th rest of her day would be with her main problem resolved in a matter of minutes Amy looked up in the sky and at the clouds lost in thought before her bubble was busted by the sudden question regarding food. Amy hadn't really has much to eat so the thought of something sounded...pretty great at the moment.

"Sure i actually look decent enough to go out." She said looking down, actually wearing a simple brown shirt and leather jacket and jeans. "Last time i went out to eat still in my bikini...needless to say i couldn't exactly keep eyes off of me."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:13 am

Catelyn would bring a hand up to the back of Amy's head and ruffle up her hair a little. " Well, I imagine you get all the eyes on you anyways." Catelyn would say as she'd then move back away from the Lion. Nodding her head as she would fold her arms underneath her generous rack.

" Let's head out then. What are you in the mood for?" Catelyn spoke out as she would look on at her blond rival. The Irish-American was in the mood for something meaty if she was honest, but she could go for anything, so she would leave the decision on food up to Amy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:30 am

"Yeah but that's usually cause of my face not everything else. Of which they were definitely looking at everything but my face." Amy said stretching her arms out as she felt Cat ruffling her hair like a kid and looked at the redhead, completely relaxed with her unlike with most people she beat up. Hell even Karina she'd be on edge around a little, mostly cause the beat would take any moment to get her revenge.

"Uggh..I can go for anything really. Pizza, burgers, shrimp...wings whatever you got in mind. Hell ill pay for it, consider it a thanks for two good matches." Amy said patting her back as she gestured for the women to lead the way and waiting to follow her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders as she would look on at Amy, when the woman said that she didn't mind anything in particular, Catelyn would simply shake her head. " I guess I'll allow you to pay, but that just means that drinks are on me next time." Catelyn said with a little laugh escaping her mouth, she would move her hand down and pat Amy's belly.

" Besides, I don't think I could afford to feed you." Catelyn teasingly joked with a wink of her eye. " How about we get some burgers then? I could go for a delicious burger!" The Irish-American fighter asked as she would turn around and start to walk, heading off towards the exit and hoping that Amy wanted to join here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

"Fine by me...just be warned there's a reason my friends stopped paying for my drinks." Amy added as she started walking on with Cat as the two began making there decision. With Cat making a joke regarding how unlikely she could pay for the meal Amy would have eaten and patting her ever tight stomach, the blonde just smirked and shrugged. "You should see what i eat after our fights. I felt so pumped up after our first bout I ate like a king when i got home."

When Cat suggested burgers the blonde had no objections as she began following Cat out. "Burgers it is then, im assuming you have a place in mind or we just trying the first place that looks like it serves them?" Asking as she walked along putting her arms on the redheads shoulder as she followed along behind her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:22 am

" Oh? I mean, you know I'm Irish right? I don't think you should brag about how much you can drink in front of me." Catelyn Cormac spoke out as she would nod her head, when she heard Amy's comment about how she ate after their first bout, Catelyn would simply smile and snicker a bit. " Hehe, I don't think I could eat much after that, my belly was a bit hurt after that." Catelyn teased as she would give Amy a wink.

" I think we'll just have to go with the first place we find. I can't say I've know of any specific place of the top of my head." Catelyn let out as she felt Amy's arm wrap around her shoulders. The both of them heading out to grab a friendly bite to eat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:49 pm

"Hey i don't stereotype. ive seen some pretty lightweight Irish people in my time." She added staying behind the redhead, looking around as they went for any place that looked good. Though Catelyn was good to bounce off topics and such while they did as she mentioned the state she was in at the end of the match. Which reminded Amy of the slugfest they started in the end before Cat collapsed when her belly couldn't take the punches anymore. "Well that was my intention afterall. We were going back and forth so you got your licks in...unless your referring to what I did after the match as well which i figured you could take." She said with a laugh staying locked on Cat.

"And from the looks of things i was right. You didnt stay down for long. Anyway first place it is, i really don't eat out as much a i should, don't know my way around this place which is...kinda said considering how long ive been here." Amy said eyes looking at a few places that might have what they were looking for but Amy wasnt sure if a bar was the best place for burgers. Especially since some of those places were overpriced.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 am

" Haha, it sounds as if you sorely want to do that again though." Catelyn said as she would look back at Amy Evans. She figured that her rival wanted to go at it again in the same kind of belly contest as before. Catelyn wasn't all that sure if she could beat Amy in such a fight, but she was all for trying at the very least.

As the two of them walked around, and had left the AFW complex. They wandered around for a little while, before they found their way towards the more shopping and restaurant filled areas of Tokyo. Catelyn would soon turn around and look on at Amy. " How about burgers?" Catelyn let out as she would gesture towards the rather fancy looking American styled burger place they had just walked past.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next