Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BobbyBlue, Harrier, Kelsea, RadiantKarna332, Talimaya

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:54 am by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by Mystery Dragon on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am

Amy raised an eyebrow at Cat's look as response. Megumi seemed to silence her a little bit as she more or less looked around and focused on other things instead of her before she gave a rather brief response. Was Cat just waiting for Amy to say she wanted the match as well rather then outright try and force it, or was there an issue with Megumi that took some of the fighting mood out of her? "Well he meanest part of me is asking why I would accept that. When I've beaten you twice already. But like 90% of the time I'll ignore that part of my brain."

Amy said as she pressed into Cat as she kept speaking. "The rest of me is saying that it loves a challenge and knows you can provide one. So I'd be a coward to turn it down, and I don't need to tell you this part but I'm no coward." Amy said confidently. "Besides I'm eager to see more of what you got."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Catelyn would eye Amy for a second or two as she would hear the rather mean part of Amy speak up, though it seemed that the Lion had decided to ignore that part of her this time as she instead set on accepting the match against Catelyn.

The Irish-Sledgehammer would nod her head and smile towards her buxom blond rival of hers. " Oh I know you're not a coward, which is why I knew you'd accept the match." Catelyn pointed out as she would poke Amy's generous chest. " Just don't expect to come out of this match as the winner." Catelyn spoke out with a friendly smile towards her next opponent. 

" So, if you don't have a preferce on the match type, would you care if I picked?" Catelyn spoke out as she would look into her buxom rival eyes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Cat seemed to be in high spirits no matter what Amy said. Then again Amy was making the first effort in her life to make sure she didn't say something offensive so that probably helped, regardless she wasn't about to give cat an inch of they were talking about a fight. She was that first and foremost and it was clear Cat appreciated that aspect of her as she poked her chest.
"Cant promise anything there. I like having a 3-0 edge over my opponents."

When Cat asked her if she wanted to let her pick the stipulation Amy just shrugged. "Just don't put me in something like a diaper and we'll be fine. Oh and you should probably cover this up. " Amy said patting Cats belly. "Less worry about what it looks like after I'm done."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:02 am

" Uh huh~ We'll see if you manage that Big Cat." Catelyn said in response to Amy's condescending words, she couldn't help but like to see Amy's lose out in this coming match so that she could watch her rival eat her own words. Still, she knew better than to expect that to happen easily. Amy was a tough competitor and it would take everything Catelyn had to take down the bigger woman.

" Oh I won't. I  figured we could have some fun. So how about you and I partake in a little oil wrestling match up." Catelyn said with a wink of her eye. Though when Amy patted her belly the redhead flinched a bit, it was still rather sore after the beating she had taken at the hands of Amy and Kyoko just yesterday. " Won't be any covering that up, as it will be spotless. Yours on the other hand." Catelyn let out as she would pat Amy's belly in return, " Can't say the same about that."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm

"Who wouldn't want to manage that? Seeing a tough opponent beaten 3 times shows I'm good at my job." Amy said uncaring for the stipulation she was given, though it did surprise her mostly on the merit that she hadn't done it before. "Oil wrestling is your idea of fun huh? Alright I guess you'll get to see me covered in the stuff cause I accept." Amy said confidently.

Patting her abs she was reminded Cat hadn't fully healed yet as there was a brief flash of discomfort in the girls stance as she flinched at the touch. Still she took it in enough stride that Amy chose not to comment on it as she did the same. "Your not a very convincing liar Cat, either that or you need to get checked up again cause you must have forgotten the last two matches you've been in with me if you think that's true."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top