Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Amy raised an eyebrow at Cat's look as response. Megumi seemed to silence her a little bit as she more or less looked around and focused on other things instead of her before she gave a rather brief response. Was Cat just waiting for Amy to say she wanted the match as well rather then outright try and force it, or was there an issue with Megumi that took some of the fighting mood out of her? "Well he meanest part of me is asking why I would accept that. When I've beaten you twice already. But like 90% of the time I'll ignore that part of my brain."

Amy said as she pressed into Cat as she kept speaking. "The rest of me is saying that it loves a challenge and knows you can provide one. So I'd be a coward to turn it down, and I don't need to tell you this part but I'm no coward." Amy said confidently. "Besides I'm eager to see more of what you got."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Catelyn would eye Amy for a second or two as she would hear the rather mean part of Amy speak up, though it seemed that the Lion had decided to ignore that part of her this time as she instead set on accepting the match against Catelyn.

The Irish-Sledgehammer would nod her head and smile towards her buxom blond rival of hers. " Oh I know you're not a coward, which is why I knew you'd accept the match." Catelyn pointed out as she would poke Amy's generous chest. " Just don't expect to come out of this match as the winner." Catelyn spoke out with a friendly smile towards her next opponent. 

" So, if you don't have a preferce on the match type, would you care if I picked?" Catelyn spoke out as she would look into her buxom rival eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Cat seemed to be in high spirits no matter what Amy said. Then again Amy was making the first effort in her life to make sure she didn't say something offensive so that probably helped, regardless she wasn't about to give cat an inch of they were talking about a fight. She was that first and foremost and it was clear Cat appreciated that aspect of her as she poked her chest.
"Cant promise anything there. I like having a 3-0 edge over my opponents."

When Cat asked her if she wanted to let her pick the stipulation Amy just shrugged. "Just don't put me in something like a diaper and we'll be fine. Oh and you should probably cover this up. " Amy said patting Cats belly. "Less worry about what it looks like after I'm done."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am

" Uh huh~ We'll see if you manage that Big Cat." Catelyn said in response to Amy's condescending words, she couldn't help but like to see Amy's lose out in this coming match so that she could watch her rival eat her own words. Still, she knew better than to expect that to happen easily. Amy was a tough competitor and it would take everything Catelyn had to take down the bigger woman.

" Oh I won't. I  figured we could have some fun. So how about you and I partake in a little oil wrestling match up." Catelyn said with a wink of her eye. Though when Amy patted her belly the redhead flinched a bit, it was still rather sore after the beating she had taken at the hands of Amy and Kyoko just yesterday. " Won't be any covering that up, as it will be spotless. Yours on the other hand." Catelyn let out as she would pat Amy's belly in return, " Can't say the same about that."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:08 pm

"Who wouldn't want to manage that? Seeing a tough opponent beaten 3 times shows I'm good at my job." Amy said uncaring for the stipulation she was given, though it did surprise her mostly on the merit that she hadn't done it before. "Oil wrestling is your idea of fun huh? Alright I guess you'll get to see me covered in the stuff cause I accept." Amy said confidently.

Patting her abs she was reminded Cat hadn't fully healed yet as there was a brief flash of discomfort in the girls stance as she flinched at the touch. Still she took it in enough stride that Amy chose not to comment on it as she did the same. "Your not a very convincing liar Cat, either that or you need to get checked up again cause you must have forgotten the last two matches you've been in with me if you think that's true."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:40 am

" Well Good luck with that then." Catelyn said as she would nod her head to Amy, she wasn't planing to lose three times in a row to Amy, the blond was powerful and without a doubt someone who would be difficult to defeat but Catelyn was confident that she had just as much of a chance to beat Amy as Amy had to beat her.

It also seemed as if Amy was going to agree to the oil wrestling match, Catelyn couldn't help but simply smile a little when her rival asked if that was her idea of fun. " Nah, just haven't done one since I was in Friction and I remember that it was fun throwing down with Megumi in a bit of oil, figured I'd try it with you." The Irish-American spoke out.

" It's not like you've walked away from those matches unscathed, big cat~" Catelyn pointed out as she would poke Amy's chest and snicker a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:19 am

"So I'm your Megumi fill in then?" Amy asked putting her hands on her hips as she looked at big redhead as she talked about the whys of there next match. She didn't really care and honestly it was a new match to best Cat in so she was good wither way but she was a bit curious in some regards.

"Well duh...if I did it would have meant you weren't really a challenge. If you weren't really a challenge then that would mean you were a boring opponent. And trust me...I don't spend time with boring opponents." Amy said proudly, while most measured there greatness in the lack of scars from there fights Amy didn't feel content facing an opponent who couldn't give her any.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 am

Catelyn would chuckle out a bit as she listen to Amy proudly talk about how she didn't waste time on boring opponent, Catelyn supposed that was true, she would however shake her head and then shrug her shoulders little bit. If there was one thing that Amy was it was straight forward at the very least, and for the most part honest, if one just understood the way she viewed things of course. 

The Irish-American would then let out a soft yawn, she would look around them and then back at Amy. " So, what do you have planned for today then? I don't think we are going to be tussling right now, right? So what's the dealio, big kahuna cat?" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Amy looked at her as she yawned and asked what her plans for today were. Of which Amy had none, she didn't plan her days out she just...did them really unless someone came to her with a plan for a day Amy was spontaneous if she felt like working out she worked out if she felt like sleeping she slept. If she felt like punching someone she found Karina. That was how she did and so far it had worked out well for her.

"Na no tussling for today if your still sore...that's cheating unless your dumb enough to enter a match hurt. But I digress, the short answer...not a damn thing. Just gonna go and do something while I'm out here I suppose. Though maybe I could do with a-"Once again being spontaneous while Cat's guard was down she made like she was going to punch her before stopping right before she made contact. Wanting to see how the redhead would react. "Shot or two if your up for it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders a little bit as she watched Amy talk and then saw her move in with that mock punch of hers, stopping just ahead of Catelyn's belly, the redhead had braced herself as if Amy was going to punch her, but she didn't shy away or even stagger back from the test punch.

The Irish-American would shake her head a little bit and then tilt her head. " If you want to go then we can go, though I don't know how much of a fair fight it will be. Unless you're feeling a bit rough after the match as well?" Catelyn said with a wink to her blond friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next