Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:41 pm

"Na so long as you learn your place where it matters were good, though if you try to beat me like that again You will get it worse then last time. Consider that a friendly warning. Your welcome." Amy said as she would start moving towards the restaurant that had been called out by Catelyn, ready to get any food in her at this point.

"Im getting the biggest fucking burger they have in here." She said as she moved around towards a place to seat near a window. The blonde looked at the redhead as she leaned back in her seat looking at Catelyn. "By all means get whatever I can pay for it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Eager Lion and Grumpy Cat.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:36 pm

" Come on now Big Cat. You know that you want me to challenge you the exact same way. So quit it with your big tsun warnings." Catelyn joked as she would jab her elbow at Amy's side, teasing and joking with the big blond. 

She would continued to walk until they found a good place to eat, and then they stepped into the burger joint. The Irish-American would seat herself opposite of Amy and then call over a waiter. " In that case...I'll have a triple cheese burger with an extra big portion of fries." Catelyn said to the waiter as she would smile over towards Amy Evans.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

"Sounds more like you just enjoyed it a bit more then i thought. Very well if its such a high priority for you ill be sure to do it a bit more next time you collapse." Amy said moving to the sit down as Cat told her what she wanted. Looking at the waiter as she came in close the blonde quickly listed off there orders.

"Triple Cheese burger with extra fries for her. And two cheese burgers for me. Oh and extra mustard if you can please." Amy said listing off water as what she wanted to drink as she looked at the menu to se how much she was paying this. "Also what is this tsun thing you keep talking about, you mentioned it in our match as well?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders a bit as she heard Amy's question, Something that only got the redhead to chuckle out a little. " Well, first of...no, I'm planning on beating you the next time." Catelyn said as she would then place a hand down against the table, give it a quick pat.

" Tsun thing, is like being not true to your emotions I guess?" Catelyn said as she would smile at Amy." I mean You're clearly not true to your emotions and thoughts, always gotta shy off. " Catelyn said as she would throw a friendly wink towards the blond powerhouse before her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 am

"Mhm course you plan to, just like the Beast plans to tame me one day and Sig plans to get the better of me. Except n there under me and there very happy to be there they forgot all there talk." Amy said putting her hands behind her head and relaxing in her seat waiting for there orders to be finished as she herd Cat explain what Tsun meant.

"Um...how is that me? Im pretty clear with my emotions, when I feel like fighting I fight, when I feel like being friendly I'm friendly. When i feel like beating on a girl I do so and on the blue moon day i feel bad about it i find the redhead i beat down and apologize about doing so." Amy said with the smirk never leaving her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 12, 2018 10:10 am

" Uh huh~" Catelyn let out as she looked over Amy a bit, she wouldn't pry anymore as she couldn't help but find Amy rather adorable when she was like this. 

Though soon enough she would have to interject and started so by shaking her head a little bit. She would then smile towards the blond. " We'll see what happens next time we meet in the ring. After all, I need to pay you back for the previous two encounters~" the redheaded Irish-American spoke out before she would throw a light wink towards Amy Evans.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 15, 2018 12:03 am

"Well of course we will. Though if I intend to make sure that my lead extends. Afterall the way I see it the more im on top the harder you'll fight to come after me. And what's better then a determined challenger?" Amy said moving around a bit in her seat before there food finally showed up. The blonde eyeing up her food as she thanked the person who sent it to them.

"Well hopefully you can finish that. You maybe be a great drinker but who knows how well that translates to food." Amy said leaning back as she grabbed her food. "Better get started, not about to let my food go cold."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 am

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders a little as the food arrived and Amy put out that question of hers. Which made the redhead simply smirk, " I guess you haven't seen me eat before, so I can't blame you for being a skeptic." The Irish-American spoke out as she would take a grab of her big, meaty burger and dig into it with one huge bite. 

" MMmrh!" She let out a purr of joy from how delicious it was, she shifted a little in her seat and shot Amy a playful glare before she then took another big bite.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:48 pm

Amy shrugged. If Cat thought she could handle it she wasnt going to complain she offered to pay either way, so she would reap what she sowed. Grabbing the burger she would start to take a few bites of it savoring the taste of the burger as she looked at Cat, who seemed to be enjoying hers just as much at least.

"Dont look at me like that when your eating its gives off mixed signals about what you'd rather be eating." Amy joked before taking another bite of her burger, satisfied with the overall taste.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:23 am

Catelyn would shrug her shoulders, she would watch Amy for a second or two and then take another bite of her burger. " No one ever said I didn't want to devour you as well." Catelyn laughed following her words as she would take a few fries and then eat them too.

Nodding her head to Amy, she would simply look over at her rival and friends plate. " Hmmm, I figured you'd get something bigger. You know, with your size and all I thought you'd actually eat as much as a lion.....do lion's eat a lot?" Catelyn thought for a moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next