Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Treat for the Pet

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Treat for the Pet - Page 5 Empty Re: A Treat for the Pet

Post by Nelv Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:30 am

The clock was heading towards the end of the game, but that made Oboro amplified her efforts. Yuu bit on her lips a bit as the woman now roughly squeezing her breasts and toy with her clit as well, causing her to shiver and writhe rather desperately in her lap. This was starting to get impossible to endure without making a noise.

She used one hand to clamp her mouth shut, since Oboro never specified on what she couldn't do. When the woman then pinched her nipple and twisted it, her lithe form jumped slightly and she almost squeaked. For some reason she could feel her eyes getting slightly watery. Who'd thought that staying silent for just five minutes could be hell? Yuu peeked at the clock and breathed heavily.

J-just a minute left... uughh... she thought to herself.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 am

Oboro was honestly impressed by the girl's resilience, which made her more eager to see her break. So, she would quicken her pace as she played with the girl's nipples and sex. She had yet to slip her fingers into the girl's pussy, just teasing it. But now that Yuu had seen such a mental fortitude, it's about time to call for the big gun.

"Here we go~" she crooned as she would plunge a digit into the girl's sex. The time was less than a minute now, and the girl needed to endure until the end. Oboro's other hand would continue tweaking and flicking the girl's nipples just to see how much the girl could take. Honestly, Oboro wanted the girl to fail and let out a moan at the last seconds so that she could have her way with her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:40 am

Yuu closed her eyes and clamped her mouth tight as the finger if Oboro plunged into her sex and her body jumped slightly on the woman's lap. That was very, very close. Unfortunately for her, it didn't end there. Oboro kept increasing her tempo, her fingers dancing on her nipples, tweaking and flicking it to make it really difficult for Yuu to hold herself back.

She's already shaking, her body leaning back against Oboro's, head rested on the woman's shoulders, eyes looking for mercy, which probably she wouldn't get. Finally it happened. Oboro's finger poked a sweet spot inside her sex, and as her eyes rolled, Yuu let out a muffled moan.

"Mmmmhhh...!"

There's just about ten seconds left on the clock, probably. Her expression turned into a look of panic, her cheeks blushing deep.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Oboro was pleased when she finally made Yuu moan at the last seconds, and she slowly removed her hand from the girl's sex and said, "Oh dear... it seems that you lose..." she said in chiding tone. "Such a pity too. You only got about ten seconds left..." She shook her head, sounding disappointed before she grinned.

"So, you will be punished. Losers need to be punished, after all~" she cooed before she flung Yuu onto the bed, putting her on it so that she could carry out the punishment. "Here we go~" she said before she grabbed Yuu by her legs and parted them to give her a clear view of the girl's pussy. "Ready for your punishment?" Oboro asked. Without waiting for her reply, she immediately started plunging two fingers into the girl's snatch, pumping them in and out with vigor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:25 am

"Uuu..." Yuu whimpered in resignation, hands coming off from her mouth. Now she had to brace herself for whatever punishment Oboro had in mind. The woman then toss her to the bed and parted her legs, causing the raven haired girl to gulp in anxiety. She didn't even have the time to answer when Oboro then plunged her fingers into her already wet sex.

"Ahhn...!" she moaned and wriggle on the bed as Oboro began to pump her digits in and out. This barely felt like a punishment but they just started, so Yuu didn't really dare to make a comment. Not that she could speak too much as her lips were busy moaning. "Iyaahnn... ahhmm...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Oboro would start fingering the girl with slower pace, planning to increase her pace over time. She knew that the girl might think that this wasn't a punishment, but she wanted to make her change her mind once she got really serious. "Cute voice... mm~" she hummed pleasantly as she moved her hand while plunging her finger into Yuu's sex with steady pace.

And then, she would start increasing her pace, and her fingering became much faster. She would also lean in and start using her tongue to lick at the girl's clit, and she wanted to see how much the girl would take from such attention.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Oboro began to increase her fingering pace, and Yuu's voice was raised a bit along with it. She began to wriggle more with the stimulation on her sex getting stronger, twitching here and there whenever Oboro hit a sweet spot.

"H-hnyaa...!" the raven haired girl cried in mixture of surprise and delight when the woman then licked her clit, sending jolts of ecstasy throughout her lithe frame. She began to forget that this was supposed to be a punishment... "Ooh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Oboro noted that despite this being a punishment, Yuu seemed to be enjoying the stimulation, which worked fine for her plan. She continued fingering the girl's pussy and licking her clit in her effort to bring her to her limit, and when she sensed that she was going to cum, she would abruptly stop her ministration on her, smiling slyly at her, as if trying to deny her a release that she would desperately need.

"Oho... you seemed to be enjoying this..." Oboro said as she didn't do anything on Yuu's pussy, wanting to see how much the girl wanted to have her orgasm. "So naughty... very, very naughty..." she shook her head in disapproval.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Having being teased mercilessly by Oboro before, it didn't take that long for Yuu to reach the peak of ecstasy. However, that seemed to be what the woman was waiting for, as she'd then suddenly stopped all her stimulation to leave her hanging!

"H-haaa...?" a moan of confusion slipped out of her lips, and she gave Oboro a pleading gaze. "N-no, please..." she began to beg, only to be reminded that it was supposed to be a punishment. "Aauhh... I-I'm s-sorry..." Yuu said with a mixed expression, wanting to have her orgasm yet embarrassed at Oboro's chiding. "Uuu..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Oboro smiled in delight upon seeing Yuu's chastised look. "If you are so sorry, then why don't you make up for it?" Oboro said to the girl. "Say that you are a dirty little slut you wants to have her pussy fucked. Convince me that you deserve to be punished for being such a dirty girl." Then, she shrugged. "Well, you can add more if you want. That'll help to convince me whether you deserve to be punished or not..."

She would wait for Yuu to say it to her. "Now... what do you want to say? Say it loudly so I can hear you..." she told the girl, grinning deviously as she waited for her words.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next