by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Treat for the Pet

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Treat for the Pet - Page 2 Empty Re: A Treat for the Pet

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Yuu would love to suck on Orochi's breasts some more, but as the woman decided that it's enough for now, she simply had to obey. The raven haired girl gave her mistress a submissive, somewhat lovestruck gaze as her chin was cupped, and she leaned forward to kiss the woman.

Starting with a soft and gentle peck, Yuu then began to kiss more passionately, but not aggressively, her face turning a little silly the more she kissed Orochi. As if her mistress had put her in a spell, she kept her lips locked with the woman's as if she couldn't live without it.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

"Mmmm~" Orochi moaned into Yuu's mouth as her pet locked her lips against hers. Being kissed rather passionately by the girl made Orochi feel hot and bothered, and she wanted more than this. So, she would enjoy the taste of Yuu's lips for a while before she finally pushed the girl away in a gentle manner. She wanted to see the girl's reaction upon being pushed away, a sadistic part of herself wanting to see the girl's expression when she was denied more kiss from Orochi.

"Now, I want you to make me cum," Orochi ordered as she pulled up her miniskirt and spread her legs, her panties getting damp from the arousal. "Don't disappoint me. And use only your tongue. If you use your fingers, then I'll punish you," Orochi warned her pet, still wanting to show the girl that she wasn't always merciful to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:39 pm

As she was pushed away by Orochi, Yuu couldn't help but to look a little disappointed, but by now she already knew her mistress liked to do this kind of thing from time to time. It's not uncommon for Orochi to leave her wanting more, although it's frustrating all the same.

With the new order issued, she gave a nod and lowered herself, kneeling in front of Orochi so her head could reach the woman's crotch. She began by rubbing her face all over the dampened panties of Orochi, getting a good whiff of the woman's scent through her underwear as a warm up act.

She'd then try to slide the pantie of her mistress, but with the usage of her hands no allowed, it proved to be quite a difficult task. Yuu then gave Orochi a pleading look as she clearly need a bit of assistance from her mistress.

"M-mistress, please take off your pantie..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Orochi enjoyed the sensation of Yuu rubbing her cute face all over her dampened panties, purring all the while. Then, when it's about time the girl take off her panties, she heard her request, and Orochi frowned.

"Are you trying to order me, girl?" Orochi asked, rebuking the girl for her audacity to order her. "Know your place." She leaned forward and grabbed the girl by her hair before stuffing her face against her crotch, making sure to have her mouth and nose covered for a bit before finally letting her go. She also gave her a slap on her cheek for extra measure.

"Still... I'll be merciful for now..." Orochi said as she would slip her fingers under the band of her panties before slowly removing the undergarment off of her. Then, she tossed it aside before she spread her legs again, giving her pet a clear view of her moist sex. "Now, get to work, girl. Don't expect me to be merciful after this," she warned her, expecting the girl to continue with her task.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 pm

"N-no... I-" Yuu didn't get to explain herself as Orochi grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face against her crotch, causing her to let out some muffled groans. Gasping as she was released, Yuu then had to endure a slap on her cheek as additional punishment and she whimpered. "I-I'm sorry mistress..."

At least Orochi did take off her pantie to make her task easier in the end. Apologetically, Yuu went back to her duty, licking the sex of Orochi, mixing it with some kissing and sucking. Hopefully her mistress' mood will brighten again once she had made her cum.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Orochi's mood soured a bit due to Yuu being disobedient, but when her pet started licking her sex, mixing it with kissing and sucking, Orochi moaned, feeling her mood significantly improved thanks to Yuu's expert tongue. "Oooh y-yesss~" Orochi gasped out, her hips bucking from Yuu's ministration. If there was one thing she liked the most about her pet, it was that she was very skilled.

"Hnnn~ c-come on, baby! M-make me cum!!" Orochi urged, thrusting her crotch forward, her arousal peaking up. Her juices started leaking thanks to pleasure washing over her body, and it's only a matter of time before she reached her climax. "More!! Give me more!!" Orochi cried out, throwing her head back as she she was getting closer to her orgasm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Yuu tried her best to make up for her mistake she did before this, so when Orochi demanded more from her, she gave more. She licked faster, sucked deeper, and planted deep kisses on the nether lips of her mistress. Her tongue then thrusting in and out Orochi's womanhood, her nose occasionally poked the clit of her mistress due to her face being buried deep between the woman's legs.

"Mmnnmm... mmnnmm...!" she moaned as well into Orochi's sex to add more stimulations from her gasping. She just wanted to make her mistress feel good after offending her earlier.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:26 pm

It's only a matter of time before Orochi reached her limit, and with Yuu's expert ministration on her drenched sex, Orochi's mind turned blank as she felt her orgasm coming. "Nggghhuuuh!! Y-yeessss!!! C-cummiiiingg!!" And, she came, her pussy exploded with sex juices. She arched her body as her sex fluid would drench the cute face of her pet. Her whole body trembled in ecstasy, all sorts of coherence had been lost to the tall woman as she rode out her orgasm.

"Hrrghhhhh... nnngghhh..." Orochi moaned as her orgasm gradually subsided before she slumped against the bed, panting. "Nnggahh... nnnnh..." Without looking at her pet, she would address her. "Nggh... g-good work, pet..." she told Yuu as she allowed herself to rest for a bit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Orochi reached her climax soon enough, spraying Yuu's features with her juices before slumping to the bed. She licked the woman some more then pulled herself a bit to get some breathing herself. The scent of her mistress smeared all over her face made her felt a little hotter and bothered, something that's growing on her during her stay with Orochi.

Quietly she then waited for her mistress for her next order. Normally, being quiet was one way to avoid offending the woman and Yuu had no problem with that given her introverted self. Not that Orochi needed any reason to punish her anyways.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:14 am

Orochi shuddered a little bit when Yuu licked on her drenched sex. Still panting, she would take her time recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm. She decided to rest for a bit before she heard the sound of doorbell. "Huh..." she sat up before grunting. "Ngh... well, that's our guest."

Looking at Yuu, she would order her. "Go and greet our guest. And make sure to be on your knees and hands when you greet her," she told her pet. "And don't speak unless if she orders you to. Since you're a pet, you're only allowed to bark," she said. "Now, shoo and do your job, pet." After that, she would plop onto her bed again in order to recover.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next