by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Treat for the Pet

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Treat for the Pet - Page 7 Empty Re: A Treat for the Pet

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 am

"H-haaahh..." Yuu was able to moan freely now that Oboro's lips no longer locking with hers, the woman decided to lick her body instead to send more shivers on her lithe figure.

Soon enough Oboro joined Orochi in her nether region, focusing her tongue on her clit while Orochi continued to stimulate her inner walls. There's just no way Yuu could hold back against the combined work of the two women even if she wanted to. "H-hiii...! I-'I'mm... o-ohhh...!" she began to tense up and writhe, eventually spasming on the bed with a blissful cry.

"Iyaaahhnnn...!!!" Yuu let out before her juices flown out into both women's lips, her body bucking slightly every now and then until her climax finished, leaving her in a state of mess, her face going stupid with her eyes rolled. "O-oohh... g-gawd... ohhh... s-so g-goodd..." the raven haired girl continued to moan and pant.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:11 pm

After working on the girl's sex at the same time, both Oboro and Orochi finally brought her to a climax, and juices once again spurted out of the girl's pussy. Due to her position, Orochi was the one who got most of the juices gushed out of Yuu's snatch, allowing her to take most of the juices into her mouth.

"Hhnnn... g-give it to me," Oboro breathed out as she would then move her head to kiss Orochi, and both women locked their lips with each other. Oboro would take the sex juices from Orochi's mouth into her own, savoring the taste. Then they started kissing each other deeply, with Orochi bringing her hands to Oboro's breasts, kneading them, and Oboro sliding her hands down the curvy body of Orochi.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Having two orgasms in a relatively short time had left Yuu exhausted, so she remained silent while her mistress and her guest engaged each other in a passionate kiss with each other. She's just panting silently, trying to stay as quiet as possible while Orochi and Oboro having their fun.

It was such a hot scene if she had to say, enough to turn her on a bit again even if she just had a climax seconds earlier. Her cheeks were warming up and blushing seeing Oboro and Orochi kissing and fondling each other, almost as if she's looking at two goddesses.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:52 am

Both Orochi and Oboro continued making out with each other before Orochi pushed the violet-haired woman down onto the bed, and Oboro let out a gasp as her body hit the bed, her breasts bouncing upon landing. "Aahh!" Still, Oboro didn't show any sign of protesting, and she was showing the look of anticipation as Orochi had her pinned down.

"Pet..." Orochi then addressed Yuu. "Join in," she ordered as she started kneading Oboro's breasts, and Oboro moaned when she felt Orochi's hands were squeezing her heavenly tits. She was currently wearing a revealing dress that exposed her cleavage and thighs, and Orochi would have her fun playing with her body, expecting her pet to join in.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:49 am

Yuu was being too mesmerized with the hot scene in front of her that her mistress' command startled her a bit. "Y-yes, m-mistress..." she answered and began to roll herself to get on her hands and knees. The raven haired girl crawling towards the two divine beauties, but then she was kinda unsure about what she should do.

Orochi already occupied herself with the bountiful breasts of Oboro, and as much as she wanted to get a feel of those lovely orbs, it'd be rude to intrude. Kissing the woman also didn't seem right either since she was only a pet. Therefore, Yuu decided to attend the part that seemingly safe: Oboro's feet.

She would hold one foot in her hand and began to kiss and suck its toes, one by one. Once she's done, Yuu would move to the sole for more kissing and even sniffing it a little. "Mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:21 pm

While Orochi was groping Oboro's breasts while kissing her deeply, Yuu was kissing and sucking Oboro's toes, and Oboro would shudder upon feeling the girl's lips and tongue. She wiggled her toes, moaning into Orochi's mouth, enjoying the feeling.

After Orochi parted her lips from Oboro, the violet-haired woman would look at Yuu, panting slightly. "Aah... f-focus on my thighs, cutie..." she demanded as she would start parting her legs, allowing the girl an easy access to her thighs and crotch. While doing that, Oboro also exposed her thong underneath her dangerously-short skirt, and there was a damp spot right on her crotch, indicating her increasing arousal.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Oboro demanded Yuu to go for the thighs, so she obeyed the woman by doing just that. Crawling closer towards Oboro's nether region, she would then start kissing and licking one of the thighs, caressing it with her hands as well, worshiping the woman as if she's a goddess.

Doing this also turning herself on as well, but Yuu tried not to make it show too much. Once she had worshiped the thigh for quite a while, Yuu would move to the other one to repeat the treatment.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm

"Aaah... oooh baby, d-don't stop... nnnhh..." Oboro moaned as she felt the girl kissing her thighs. Her body was shivering as both Orochi and Yuu were working together while playing with her body. Orochi had already opened the front of Oboro's shirt, revealing her perfect breasts, which she would proceed to suck. "Ooooh~ o-oh, yessss!!" Oboro whimpered lewdly as she felt Orochi's lips sucking on one of her hardening nipples.

Oboro couldn't help but feel more aroused. The damp spot on her crotch started to grow, and she wanted that particular spot to be attended. "Aaahh! M-my pussy... l-lick my pussy! Hnnnghh!" Oboro ordered Yuu, wiggling her lower half in her desperation to have her sex licked by the girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Oboro seemed to get desperate about some real stimulations judging from her voice, but not that anyone could blame her. Yuu was more than willing to service the woman of course, obediently moving closer to the crotch so she could undress the lower half of Oboro.

Once it's done, she'd start by giving some soft kisses on the snatch before licking it gently. Gradually she'd alter the pace of her licking between slower and faster, while moving her head further to apply more pressure from her tongue. A good orgasm had to be built up properly after all.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 am

Yuu's tongue did its magic, bringing Oboro to the height of her ecstasy. "Oooooooh!!! Aahhhh, oh yesssss!!! G-give it to me! Give it to me!!" She screamed, thrusting her crotch forward to urge the girl to continue her licking. "Oh yes! Oh yesss! F-fuck!!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!!" Soon, she could no longer hold her climax, and juices spurted out of her pussy as she experienced an explosive orgasm. "Oooohhh!! Aahahhhhhhh!! Nnghhuuuuuhhn!!"

Orochi would take her chance bringing her hand to Oboro's sex, rubbing her clit in order to prolong her orgasm. Oboro's body bucked violently as she rode out her orgasm before she finally plopped down onto the bed, body twitching as tiny spurts came out of her pussy. "Ouuuuhh... aeeehhhh... ahhhaaaa..." Oboro was smiling dumbly, tongue lolling out and eyes rolled up, fresh spit dribbling down to her cheek as her orgasm faded. The orgasm was quite intense that Oboro probably needed some time to recover from it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next