Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

"Ooohhh...! Nyyaauuhh...!" Mio's moaning became louder with Orochi adding another finger inside her wet, sensitive sex. "G-gawdd... oohhhhh..." the girl almost growling as the arousal and the sting inside her intensified. Her form arched slightly again, and she could feel a bit of tears gathering on the corner of her eyes. Going wild from ecstasy might be an understatement for Mio as it was!

"Haaauuuu... I-I'm... aauhh... haaaa..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:20 pm

"What? Do you want to cum?" Orochi asked. "No, not this time. You can only cum when I allow you..." Orochi said with a cruel smile even as she continued tormenting the girl with her fingers. She did not even stop to even give Mio a chance to rest. Perhaps it was her plan to have Mio fail her again.

"Cum, and I'll make your punishment even worse!" Orochi told the girl, ravaging her pussy without mercy and without reservation. She fully expect the girl to cum even with her warning, as she had another punishment for her in mind.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

"H-haaa...?" Mio let her surprise known as she heard what Orochi said. "N-no... ahhmm...! P-pleasee..." she begged in panic, knowing that there's no stopping her orgasm when the woman didn't even stop stimulating her. "P-phleaasee... I'm... aahhmm...!"

With the odds stacking against her, the outcome of her predicament was not surprising to everyone present. While still moaning and writhing helplessly on the mat, she'd then began to buck herself a few times, and let out an agonized cry of ecstasy.

"N-noooo... c-cuummiingg... ooooohhhh..." the poor girl wailed, her juices burst again, her defeated form trashing around a bit due to the intensity caused by Orochi's rough fingering. "Aaaahhmm... oohh..." she moaned and panted once her climax finished, tears rolling on her cheeks, although it wasn't clear whether it was from ecstasy or the fear of being punished further.

"I'm s-sorry... uuu..." Mio sobbed, knowing that she just disobeyed the order despite it being impossible for her to fulfill it in the first place.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Seeing the girl sobbing, pleading to be spared from more punishment almost softened Orochi's black heart. Emphasis on almost. "Oh, don't give me that. If you can get everything you want by crying, you'll be the richest girl in the world already," she deadpanned before she licked her cum-stained fingers again. Then, she picked and hauled Mio up, holding her by her thighs and spreading her legs apart to show everyone her dripping, ravaged pussy before she brought her to a corner, where she would put her in a reverse tree of woe, in which instead of being put inside the ring, she would be facing the outside, right at the crowd where everyone would see her all in her nakedness.

"Okay, this is your punishment..." Orochi said as she would move to stroke Mio's pussy. "Unless if I order you to cum, don't cum. Or... more punishment for you, pet," she said before she started plunging her fingers into her pussy again, wanting to bring her to the peak of her ecstasy again by fingering her. This time, she would also tweak and rub her clitoris while fucking her pussy with her fingers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:25 pm

As her punishment Mio was dragged to the corner and put in the reverse tree of woe position, with her body being displayed outside the ring. The particular corner that got a closer look to her went wild with excitement. The smaller girl's face was blushing from humiliation, the feeling of helplessness was all over her as another punishment awaiting for her.

"Nyaahhn...!" her still burning pussy once again stroked by Orochi, and this time, Mio couldn't really squirm around too much due to the ropes restraining her. Not that she wanted to move around too much either unless she wanted to risk herself falling of the ring or something. "Aahhnn... oohh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 am

Being a merciful mistress, Orochi would make sure to keep Mio in the tree of woe, not wanting her to fall off to the floor. Even while she was punishing her pet, she would make sure to not overly hurt her. She held her by her leg was she plunged her fingers into her pussy.

"Are you going to cum from this? Hmm?" Orochi asked, ravaging her pet's pussy again. She wanted to see whether the girl was going to cum from her intense fingering or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 am

Due to all the orgasms she had before, it'd take a while until Mio's arousal would reach boiling point again. Her sex being ravaged while it's still being sensitive definitely didn't help her to hold back, however. Every stroke of the woman's fingers seemed to accelerate the build up to another climax, and she's not really in the state of mind where she could even think of resisting the sensation thanks to all the climaxes she had up to this point!

"Ooohh... nnnhh...! Aahhmm..." the girl could only response in Orochi's words by moaning, clearly unable to think straight as her senses were overloaded by ecstasy.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Orochi would continue with the punishment, fingering the poor girl. But this time, she felt more merciful than before, and she would allow the girl to cum after this. People could call Orochi a black-hearted bitch, but if there was something that Orochi actually wasn't, it would be being a merciless pet-owner.

"Okay, you can cum now," Orochi told the girl, still plunging her fingers without pausing. "Your owner allows it," she added, preparing for another juicy explosion from her pet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:15 pm

"Hnyaaauuu...!" Mio jerked her body a bit as she's brought to the edge once again, thankfully Orochi allowed her to reach her climax this time.

Almost instantly she let out a cry of pleasure before her juices flew out from her sex, streaming down her inverted form. Mio kept on moaning and writhing on the ropes while the crowds roared at the scene. Some of them even took the opportunity to take pictures using their cellphones. At the end of her orgasm the smaller girl was in a state of mess, both physically and mentally.

"Ooohh... g-gawdd... oohh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Seeing the girl cum, Orochi smiled before she pulled her back into the ring, holding her tenderly and patting her head with her cum-stained hand. "Good girl. You followed my order this time," she said before depositing the girl back onto the mat in a gentle manner. Like mentioned before, Orochi was a merciful mistress. "As a reward..."

Giving the girl a motherly smile, she said, "You are allowed to worship any part of my body that you like..." She wanted to see how good the girl was at pleasuring her. And this could be a decent reward for a well-behaved pet such as her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next