Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match

Post by Nelv Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Mio was laid on the mat after her orgasm, but Orochi didn't going for the pin straight away. Instead she removed the smaller girl's drenched shorts instead to reveal her even wetter black pantie. The audience clearly had no problem with it, judging from how they cheered.

Mio herself remained on the mat, panting for a bit, before she'd eventually start crawling towards the ropes to pick herself up. One orgasm wouldn't be enough to take out the fight out of her anyways, so Orochi might have picked the best option by not going for the pin.

"Uuu..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Orochi would just let Mio crawl towards the ropes just to see what she might do next. As for her, she got back on her feet and crossed her arms under her ample breasts as she watched the smaller girl get back on her feet as well. She was smirking all the while, knowing that the girl never stood a chance now that she had been reduced into nothing but only in her cum-drenched panties.

"Oho~ so you still have some strength left in you, huh?" Orochi said in amusement. "Come on, then. Let's see what you got," she told the girl as she prepared for more from the girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Mio had to put some effort to pull herself up with the help of the ropes, and once she's back on her feet, she'd rest herself on the edge of the ring a little bit. The orgasm she just had was still quite draining even if it's not enough to make her unable to fight.

Paying no attention to Orochi's taunt, the smaller girl then began to wobble towards her opponent. The taller woman was letting her to come at her it seemed, not that it'd really change anything considering Mio also tried to make an offense first before. This time, she'd try for an more careful approach, just trying to grapple Orochi's arms when she got closer to her. Maybe if she could pull and disrupt her balance a bit there'd be an opening...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Orochi held out her arms in preparation for grappling with Mio. Once the girl was within arm's reach, she would grab her hands and started grappling with her. Due to her being taller than the girl, she would capitalize on her advantage during their grapple, as she would try to push Mio down onto her knees, overpowering her.

Still, Orochi was so focused on trying to overpower the girl that she might have forgone her own defense, but there's no way Mio could retaliate and overpower her in her condition, or so Orochi thought.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Her attempt to pull Orochi resulted in a lockup as the woman grappled her as well. Thanks to her weakened condition on top of their physical difference, Mio was gradually pushed down on one knee. It didn't look like she could hold on for too long against the stronger woman from the look of it, and the audience was already wondering what Orochi would do once she got her smaller foe down on the mat.

All of a sudden, however, Mio would try to fall to her side, while dragging Orochi with her through their locked hands. As she's heading down to the mat, her leg would also try to sweep her opponent's to help her achieving her goal. It might not help her too much having Orochi taken down if the woman could react quickly, but at least it'd deliver the message that she'd still try to fight.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Orochi didn't expect this sudden movement from Mio as she was brought down alongside her after getting a legsweep from her. "Huh?!" At first, there was confusion over this sudden turn of event. Thankfully, Orochi would quickly react to this by planting her feet on the canvas, preventing herself from being brought down onto the mat by Mio.

"Huh... so you still got a little bit of fight in you, huh?" Orochi asked, amused by Mio's attempt to bring her down. She would let go of Mio's hands and step back to see what would become of the girl after her attempt to trip her down onto the mat. Well, perhaps Orochi had miscalculated a little about the girl and underestimated her a bit, but this time, she would be more careful, and this same mistake would not happen again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Mio couldn't bring Orochi down, most likely due to her weakened state causing her offense to be much less effective. With her hands released, the smaller girl would attempt to scramble away on all four before picking herself up again. It's best not to stay too close to her opponent for now, not that she could help it if the woman gave her a chase...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 pm

And naturally, Orochi gave chase, seeing that Mio was scrambling away in all four. The tall woman would rush over to her and try to wrap her arms around the girl's waist from behind before lifting her up, putting her in a waist lock. Of course, if she managed to get the hold locked in, she would shake the girl around in an attempt to disorient her.

"Where do you think you're going, hmm?" Orochi asked as she would press the girl's back against her body, and her own ample breasts would be mushroomed against the girl's back.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Mio was caught as she tried to stay away from Orochi, somewhat unsurprisingly. She gasped as the woman wrapped her arms around her waist and scooped her up, her body was then shaken around by her opponent. "Aaahh...!"

Even as she's getting a little disoriented, Mio could still feel the barely covered breasts of Orochi pressed against her back. It distracted her mind from trying to think up a way to get herself out of her current predicament, as if her fighting instinct being pacified by the sensation. She did squirm around a bit, but that didn't seem like it'd bother Orochi for too much as it was. If anything, Mio might be more succeed in rubbing the woman's breasts all over her back than anything else!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Orochi would continue shaking Mio around like a ragdoll, enjoying the sensation of her barely-clad breasts being pressed against the girl's smooth back. And then, she would give the girl's waist one final squeeze before dropping herself forward, once again sandwiching the poor girl between her body and the canvas.

Bam!

After that, Orochi would get up and observe what would happen to Mio after being pancaked by her weight. She would like to see whether she was still conscious or not so that she could proceed with her next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next